BombardierBob

Ps4 Latest Patch Nerfed Korek Machete

Question

The recent patch has caused some major issues with Korek Machete. For starters after making one it acts like its damaged. Second doesn't show rate of wear when using it what so ever or even if it's damaged. Another thing is tossing it at a zombie, automatic you lose it and can't pick it up. This latest patch seriously Nerfed it up bad. Please fix it ASAP!

6 answers to this question

I have noticed some of this on PC too. On the screen it looks like it is fully used up, when it still have charges left or is even at full health. I haven't tried the other things you mentioned but it does look like the Korek may have some issues across the platforms.

Unless this was a design feature.

Edited by Kodiak412

Finding this game sucking when patches come out and cause more issues then fix lately...

Finding people sucking when they talking chupacabra, cause there is ONE issue with ONE weapon, espacially if the weapon is just a "cheat". :D

There are so many issues fixed, tell me all the tons of issues created with this patch.

To Topic:

Yeah I wanted to slaughter down some zombies with my Korek - it looked like it was fully health, but the zombies dont die. So i checked in inventory - broken.

Edited by Chaos_Deception

Finding people sucking when they talking chupacabra, cause there is ONE issue with ONE weapon, espacially if the weapon is just a "cheat". :D

There are so many issues fixed, tell me all the tons of issues created with this patch.

To Topic:

Yeah I wanted to slaughter down some zombies with my Korek - it looked like it was fully health, but the zombies dont die. So i checked in inventory - broken.

Well, since we've already broken the sucking and chupacabra barrier, allow me to be blunt. 

There's two kinds of people in this world when you boil it all down. You got your talkers

and you got your doers. Most people are just talkers, all they do is talk. But when it is all

said and done, it's the doers that change this world. And when they do that, they change

us, and that's why we never forget them. So which one are you? Do you just talk about it,

or do you stand up and do something about it? Because believe you me, all the rest

of it is just coffee house and chupacabra. And right not with all your talk of sucking and chupacabra

tend to think your one of the talkers and not a doer. Funny to think the Korek Machete is

a cheat when clearly you have no clue what a cheat really is. Let me break it down for you

so that you can wrap you brain around it some shall we. "Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right,

Left, Right, B, A, Start", is a cheat giving you 30 Lives in Contra, an old School Game Cheat.

Korek Machete is a novelty weapon that they put in the game and you have to find the blue

prints to actually make and not put in any cheat codes or have to glitch to get.

Also Korek machete is not the ultimate weapon ether in the game but fun to have and think

this would give Danny "Machete" Trejo a hard on playing this game with an awesome Machete

like Korek is.

Here is a video I posted up on facebook of this issue;

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10206213841093792

Here is the Link to the same video on YouTube just uploaded. As for other things the patch nerfed up

Molotov are not burning as long as they use to and instead of killing zombies you have them a

bit chard and crispy but still walking not to mention use to be able to make more then one at a

time like it is now after the patch. Noticing game jerking on buses when opening tool boxes as

well as opening car trunks on hills. Had several instances of boxes and crates, trunks being empty 

when opening them for the first time to the point of them all in one game session. Seems a bit

more glitchy lately. I could go on more if you like? After all I have been a Alpha and Beta Game

Tester to know what bugs, glitches and game issues often happen when games gets new content

and patches.

~Bob

P.S. Here is a video I did showing me using the Korek Machete before the patch in all its glory!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARjbfCrW8Es&list=UU25Msi7BrvhM5o_R97qV4nA&index=2

Nerfed Korek Machete Video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aIFB-QHC3k&list=UU25Msi7BrvhM5o_R97qV4nA

Edited by Chaos_Deception
swearing

...issue with ONE weapon, espacially if the weapon is just a "cheat".

I don't consider the Korek or the EXPcalibur a cheat.  They are in the game for anyone to find you just have to know where to look.

BTW, I threw the  EXPcalibur at a Goon and retrieved it. Little while later threw it at one of Rais's men and can't get it back. It was stuck in his back but no prompt to retrieve it. 

Edited by Winnsford