Brynnza

No Australian Outfit?

Yeah, they have Dutch and Jamaican outfits, but not Australian.

Technically I don't want to run around in a green and gold outfit or with the Australian flag on my shirt, but its the principal of the whole thing. I should have the option to make myself look like an idiot if I want.

Edited by shadow_walkerOZ

But Africa is not a country with its own flag.

This is true... but they could have at least provided an outfit with a Honey Badger logo (lol) to represent!

Edited by ValheruBones

It really is shameful to make the Aussies run around the slums with no clothes. In a game loaded with zombies, where they are always trying to grab something, the least we can do is give them some underwear.

Tough time to be an Aussie male. :(

It really is shameful to make the Aussies run around the slums with no clothes. In a game loaded with zombies, where they are always trying to grab something, the least we can do is give them some underwear.

Tough time to be an Aussie male. :(

We live in a country where 99% of the animals are constantly trying to kill you, so if anybody deserves decent representation in the zombie apocalypse, it's us.

We live in a country where 99% of the animals are constantly trying to kill you, so if anybody deserves decent representation in the zombie apocalypse, it's us.

hey shadow dont forget we have 12/14 of the worlds most dangerous snakes , and i think its like 6/10 spiders (could be wrong but we do have the most dangerous one) then you got crocs found in citys , jellyfish , sharks  , dingos, the outback(tourists die there cause they retarded) , *drop bears(lol)* , cassowarys, ostriches , kangaroos , people , hook turns , tony abbot,  summer , my mother , wolf creek and stingrays just to name a few dangerous things 

then how about how we help many other nations either with military or financial help

Haha I love where this conversation is going..
I agree with Bray, some development tools and steam workshop integration would be absolutely on point.

Unrelated: Id kill for this outfit   :P

crocodile_dundee-2.jpg

agreed as long as we can get his *knife* as well,they should make boomerangs to be a throw able weapon seeing as we have boomerang blades 

Yep it really sucks being left out. What's more annoying for me is the fact they include England and Scotland but there is NO! Wales or Ireland. I want my red dragon please Techland

Oh but wed be streamline, able to slide between zombies like the slippery sucker that he is ;D

only problem is he isnt slippery (if he wins then he is) what would happen is every single zombie would hunt us down as we pissed them all off:P