Sign in to follow this  
Maxpane12

Help! Inventory And Progress Reset!

Yesterday I completed the story for the second time, then I exited off and shut off my Xbox. Today, I got on the game and pressed continue. It loaded with the main character saying how he defeated Rais and stuff, but then it started back at the very beginning of the game. I thought that would be normal, but then I exited to the main menu and my 100% completion save was no where to be found. The only save was a 0% one that had level 1 for every stat. My whole inventory is also gone. What the heck!!! I worked so hard to get everything and now it's all gone. What do I do?

You start over in hard mode :)

Its my third complete game actually and im not complaining, the game is awesome.^^

Or try the tech support its not this part of the forum though.

really? i went Hard and NG+ 6 times over and did not lose anything from past games well aside for Story/side quest progression which is pretty normal:P stats and inventory remained intact.

I never had to start over from the beginning on hard mode. Instead of clicking continue, you click on campaign. Then you select your save and click Advanced. A window open that asks you if you want to start over or or stay where your at "I think there is 4 choices". I chose to continue on Hard, I think it said "Play on Hard". I could be wrong but it sounds like some people are not looking at the UI options very well and clicking things too fast. Always back up your save before downloading any updates. You never know when something is going to go wrong or you are going to accidentally erase your save.