Sign in to follow this  
ormalash

[Bug]Ground Pound

Actually this has happened to me a few time pre patch. In fact when I used a horde spit slam the horde targeted me instead. Definitely something weird going on there.

Jcks, this was clearly a workers' strike. How many times have I told you that you have to pay your zombies? This is why we have zombie unions.

When my zombies work overtime, I usually take them out for a pizza party. Fixes this glitch pretty quick. Recognition, man. It's the not-so-secret secret.

Jcks, this was clearly a workers' strike. How many times have I told you that you have to pay your zombies? This is why we have zombie unions.

When my zombies work overtime, I usually take them out for a pizza party. Fixes this glitch pretty quick. Recognition, man. It's the not-so-secret secret.

I'll admit I do physically abuse them from time to time while waiting for survivors to respawn or stop hiding but that is no way to treat your zombie overlord!

I'll admit I do physically abuse them from time to time while waiting for survivors to respawn or stop hiding but that is no way to treat your zombie overlord!

I too, on occasion bully those lesser zombies into submission. They need to know who's in charge around here.

Maybe that's why there are so few whenever I hunt...

avoid pound spam Oo! how would you do that ?.? once you've failed your pounce you're stam is depleted because of uv counter so no pounce again & again & again. even if you spam your pound the survivor can hit you back if he got a wall behind him because there is no stun lock while he's in the air because of a ground pound ;(

Edited by ormalash

ground pound doesnt always work it is glitched not only that ground pound and aerial slam the animation wont actaully knock them into spikes only tackle will idk how many games i do an ariel ground slam next to a freaking spike strip n they just glitch over the strip during the animation dont actaully fall on it