d3v1l127

No Patch Or Ultimate Survival Bundle

I think at 11.42 pm the update will arrive...... like the 1.02 update last week...its not correct! They shoul say that the update comes out for us at march 15....i waiting all day long today .. :o

ok. Then I made a mistake buying this game on PS4. I should expect the same treatment for every Techland game released on PS4 from here on in, as all my other games update globally. So it is Techland's fault.

Well it's Sony's platform and Sony's store, so if stuff doesn't get released on time, it's most likely their fault.

It's not like Techland or Warner Brothers have access to go into the PlayStation Store and change things. They give them the content, and from there it's up to Sony to actually put it out at the correct time.

Well it's Sony's platform and Sony's store, so if stuff doesn't get released on time, it's most likely their fault.

It's not like Techland or Warner Brothers have access to go into the PlayStation Store and change things. They give them the content, and from there it's up to Sony to actually put it out at the correct time.

i agree with what you said but 1 think WB needs to get there chupacabra together and put pressure on sony to get things done right as it keeps causing problems with the game 

Well it's already 15th here since 20 min. So I guess, their assurance regarding update availability in my region was worth shizz :/

I wouldn't be so annoyed and impatient, if not the fact, that buddies who has physical copies in my region, will be done with the new content before I even get it.

i agree with what you said but 1 think WB needs to get there chupacabra together and put pressure on sony to get things done right as it keeps causing problems with the game 

They should definitely put pressure on Sony (and who's to say that they're not already doing exactly that), but at the end of the day if Sony drops the ball, it's up to Sony to pick it up again.

They should definitely put pressure on Sony (and who's to say that they're not already doing exactly that), but at the end of the day if Sony drops the ball, it's up to Sony to pick it up again.

Playstation store has nothing to do with game patches also Sony has stated that any update (patch-dlc) relase is entierly up to the game developer so stop trying to blame anyone else than the culprit Techland

Playstation store has nothing to do with game patches also Sony has stated that any update (patch-dlc) relase is entierly up to the game developer so stop trying to blame anyone else than the culprit Techland

1 PS store and xbox marketplace is still where the patches go through , 2 its easy to state false info to try cover ones chupacabra look at a male enhancement medicine that uses stats from 88 to make it look like 50% of all men in australia have erectile problems , 3. its not up to the devs to release the patch they pass it onto the producers and they are meant to deal with it , all the issues at launch was problems between wb sony and microsoft reason it seemed like it was techlands fault was wb told them wrong information all the time and techland was the ones telling people info

1 PS store and xbox marketplace is still where the patches go through , 2 its easy to state false info to try cover ones chupacabra look at a male enhancement medicine that uses stats from 88 to make it look like 50% of all men in australia have erectile problems , 3. its not up to the devs to release the patch they pass it onto the producers and they are meant to deal with it , all the issues at launch was problems between wb sony and microsoft reason it seemed like it was techlands fault was wb told them wrong information all the time and techland was the ones telling people info

PS store is completely seperate from game patches. If you have had either PS3 or PS4 you would know that. Also how on earth is it Sony or Microsofts fault that Techland did not print physical copies of a their own game? The only thing Techland did was mention their publisher Warner Bros as the reason. Yet none of this explains why the game was released in US without a hitch, but delayed a month everywhere else. Also never ever have I experienced a game that has a week difference in releasing a patch across different regions. The common denominator for all these issues are Techland. If anyone is stating fales info to try and cover themself, guess what it is Techland. They stated by 14th march EVERYONE would have the patch, but by all means keep on brown nosing because clearly techland is faultless in all regards.

If you had read accurately, you probably would have detected the information on yourself.

Like here: https://twitter.com/DyingLightGame/status/575340554017443840

Or here: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=548292658647118

"Hard Mode plus additional content starts rolling out today. By March 14th, the whole world will have it. All free. "

Yeah and here it is the 16th and ps4 Eu still dosnt have it soooooo yeah.

PS store is completely seperate from game patches. If you have had either PS3 or PS4 you would know that. Also how on earth is it Sony or Microsofts fault that Techland did not print physical copies of a their own game? The only thing Techland did was mention their publisher Warner Bros as the reason. Yet none of this explains why the game was released in US without a hitch, but delayed a month everywhere else. Also never ever have I experienced a game that has a week difference in releasing a patch across different regions. The common denominator for all these issues are Techland. If anyone is stating fales info to try and cover themself, guess what it is Techland. They stated by 14th march EVERYONE would have the patch, but by all means keep on brown nosing because clearly techland is faultless in all regards.

1. digital launch was sony and microsoft and wb fault , 2 physical was wb fault as they are the ones behind producing disks(they didnt do enough) 3. you will find the ps store is still used for patches its just behind the scenes 4 . techland only pass on the info that they have they gave patchs to sony and microsoft seeing as no issus with patch on ms end its sony 

and reason america got physical first they had the highiest orders and there was only enough to supply them or another country  

I don't get why people get so pissed off about it. It's a free update and everybody is obviously keen to have it in player's hands asap. If it isn't there is probably a reason for it. 

I'd rather wait another week than have it mess up my game like Rockstar did with their Heists update. 

And from what I hear the main reason behind all these launch failures on current gen consoles are Sony and MS's ridiculously strict certification procedures, which make it nigh on impossible for devs to properly live-test their stuff before it needs to go out. Of course no company is going to speak out publicly on that, that would be pretty dumb, but privately is another story. 

In any case, the game is damn fine and perfectly playable without patch...it's a hell of lot more polished than anything i've seen coming out of ubisoft/mt doom lately...ahem. 

I would like to see at least some communication though... to know whether it's worth waiting today or to go do something else.. 

I don't get why people get so pissed off about it. It's a free update and everybody is obviously keen to have it in player's hands asap. If it isn't there is probably a reason for it. 

I'd rather wait another week than have it mess up my game like Rockstar did with their Heists update. 

And from what I hear the main reason behind all these launch failures on current gen consoles are Sony and MS's ridiculously strict certification procedures, which make it nigh on impossible for devs to properly live-test their stuff before it needs to go out. Of course no company is going to speak out publicly on that, that would be pretty dumb, but privately is another story. 

In any case, the game is damn fine and perfectly playable without patch...it's a hell of lot more polished than anything i've seen coming out of ubisoft/mt doom lately...ahem. 

I would like to see at least some communication though... to know whether it's worth waiting today or to go do something else.. 

it might be a "free" update for u but i have the season pass and its the DLC i am talking about more than the patch. am i ever going tor ecieve what i physically paid for

1. digital launch was sony and microsoft and wb fault , 2 physical was wb fault as they are the ones behind producing disks(they didnt do enough) 3. you will find the ps store is still used for patches its just behind the scenes 4 . techland only pass on the info that they have they gave patchs to sony and microsoft seeing as no issus with patch on ms end its sony 

and reason america got physical first they had the highiest orders and there was only enough to supply them or another country  

1. Digital launch was successful for all regions

2. Physical launch, nice to see you actually not blame Sony or Microsoft as it clearly was not their fault

3. Stop talking bs, the store updates once a week and if you think all patches have to wait for their once a week window you are delusional. Patches can and do release at anytime anyday.

4. The same patch passed in one region but not the other? So Sony not at fault in US but at fault in EU? Makes no sense what so ever. Also if patch did not pass certification then it is returned to techland for them to fix it. Again not Sony.

5. Highest order has nothing to do with it. Each region have their own CUSA code on box side which indicate which region it is made for. Even though the PS4 is region free the DLC is not so if you have a US physical disc you have to get

the DLC from the US store and vice versa. So it is not like they could distribute the physical copies they made everywhere. They purposly printed US region discs for the US market. For some reason either Techland or Warner Bros messed

up the printing and distributing in the other regions. Furthermore Dying light had a 1.2m players in their first week and is now has surpassed 3.2m after the retail version. It also was at the top sale in UK so if you think they had any less

orders from the other regions you are gravely mistaken.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/03/13/dying-light-players-hits-3-2-million-worldwide/

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/03/09/uk-sales-chart-dying-light-retail-sales-outperforming-order-1886-evolve/

1. Digital launch was successful for all regions

2. Physical launch, nice to see you actually not blame Sony or Microsoft as it clearly was not their fault

3. Stop talking bs, the store updates once a week and if you think all patches have to wait for their once a week window you are delusional. Patches can and do release at anytime anyday.

4. The same patch passed in one region but not the other? So Sony not at fault in US but at fault in EU? Makes no sense what so ever. Also if patch did not pass certification then it is returned to techland for them to fix it. Again not Sony.

5. Highest order has nothing to do with it. Each region have their own CUSA code on box side which indicate which region it is made for. Even though the PS4 is region free the DLC is not so if you have a US physical disc you have to get

the DLC from the US store and vice versa. So it is not like they could distribute the physical copies they made everywhere. They purposly printed US region discs for the US market. For some reason either Techland or Warner Bros messed

up the printing and distributing in the other regions. Furthermore Dying light had a 1.2m players in their first week and is now has surpassed 3.2m after the retail version. It also was at the top sale in UK so if you think they had any less

orders from the other regions you are gravely mistaken.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/03/13/dying-light-players-hits-3-2-million-worldwide/

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/03/09/uk-sales-chart-dying-light-retail-sales-outperforming-order-1886-evolve/

1. no it wasnt it was all over the place being changed after launch times they changed launch times for places up to three times 

2. i agree WB fault completely there 

3.i never said anything about when they launch once a week that was someone else

4.thats why it has to be sony if there was no issue with in 1 place  or other platforms 

5.i was just saying infomation i remember reading here 

from what i have seen WB cares more about the americans then they do anywhere else

Edited by darkwolfcub

it might be a "free" update for u but i have the season pass and its the DLC i am talking about more than the patch. am i ever going tor ecieve what i physically paid for

Of course, if not you can probably get your money back (depending on where you're at but I'm assuming EU).

But yeah, stuff gets delayed, it's the nature of development. A patch that may seem to fix something may break something else, or only partially fix it.. or not do anything once it's live. From what I know, MS and Sony's process for getting your software and patches certified so you can actually properly test them on retail consoles doesn't help either. That's why most developers at the moment have so many issues launching stuff. That isn't just Techland, but major guys like EA, Ubi and Rockstar too. And that's just creating the software itself, not distributing it (digitally and physically) to all different outlets (with their own sets of requirements), which is it's own particular headache.  Especially in Europe where every country has their own rating systems, language and localization requirements and what not that need to be catered for. 

It totally sucks, but there are literally a million things that can go wrong. Just be patient, it is just a game after all.. if only you were this adamant about food and medicine aid making it to Africa, Syria or any other warzone on time, the world would be a better place!

Of course, if not you can probably get your money back (depending on where you're at but I'm assuming EU).

But yeah, stuff gets delayed, it's the nature of development. A patch that may seem to fix something may break something else, or only partially fix it.. or not do anything once it's live. From what I know, MS and Sony's process for getting your software and patches certified so you can actually properly test them on retail consoles doesn't help either. That's why most developers at the moment have so many issues launching stuff. That isn't just Techland, but major guys like EA, Ubi and Rockstar too. And that's just creating the software itself, not distributing it (digitally and physically) to all different outlets (with their own sets of requirements), which is it's own particular headache.  Especially in Europe where every country has their own rating systems, language and localization requirements and what not that need to be catered for. 

It totally sucks, but there are literally a million things that can go wrong. Just be patient, it is just a game after all.. if only you were this adamant about food and medicine aid making it to Africa, Syria or any other warzone on time, the world would be a better place!

no i am not eu. im australian. we have a 7 day money back garantee i cannot get a refund as i have had the game and season pass since it was released in feb "physical copy". what u are saying is a bunch of words too me. the fact of the matter is why do companies like this say it will be released by the "14th of march" and dont come through but release it in USA and not releasing world wide. im more pissed off at the fact that i cannot play with my American friends as my version of the game is "incompatible" as they have the latest patch that was ment to be release world wide over 3 days ago now

no i am not eu. im australian. we have a 7 day money back garantee i cannot get a refund as i have had the game and season pass since it was released in feb "physical copy". what u are saying is a bunch of words too me. the fact of the matter is why do companies like this say it will be released by the "14th of march" and dont come through but release it in USA and not releasing world wide. im more pissed off at the fact that i cannot play with my American friends as my version of the game is "incompatible" as they have the latest patch that was ment to be release world wide over 3 days ago now

I am in Germany playing a polish PEGI Retail-Version. Got my patch on 12th March, so why you tell some bull**it like "release it in USA and not releasing world wide" ... thats not true. Acctually Germany isn't a Part of the U.S.A. (allthough if some stupid politicans think it would be so wonderful ...)

I know why the polish version got it....because techland is from poland ...her own land never will get the updates 1 or 2 weeks later , but all other EU :" F* off who care"

... But ... I ... am ... in ... Germany. And I got it here. ;) - and I got it on 12th not 11th, like the USA.

Also nice fact: I got my Retail EU PEGI Version LOTS earlier than the Austrian oder UKs .... I asked myself: Why do they all (the Germans) import it from Austria or UK?! 

And yes, they give a F* on care and you and me. Yes Ubisoft does so, and stupid EA, but Techland doesn't gives a fu** about their player - there are sometimes some issues - deal with it - they are working on it - sometimes it takes time.

Also: It probably is a fault of your console or something like that, cause MANY others in EU have their update. Maybe you got your update and even didnt noticed?

And otherwise: Calm down and dont cry like a pity sh** of a little girl.

It doesnt matter where you come from/where you live.

The only important thing is where you bought your game/Which version you own. Germans who bought the US-versions have the patch since years. But people with the AT-Version, UK-Version doesnt have the patch.

Edited by TZGamer

Bin auch aus deutschland but for all: you got the polish version right? And have you xbox or ps4?

i think the polish version got the patch too..i dont know wich one got the patch and who not....i know AT didnt have it and the rest of eu too, maybe poland is an exception ....dont know

It doesnt matter where you come from/where you live.

The only important thing is where you bought your game/Which version you own. Germans who bought the US-versions have the patch since years. But people with the AT-Version, UK-Version doesnt have the patch.

As well as EU Digital version. Tbh I thought only digitals were affected by now. There are still unpatched retail copies? :o

Bin auch aus deutschland but for all: you got the polish version right? And have you xbox or ps4?

i think the polish version got the patch too..i dont know wich one got the patch and who not....i know AT didnt have it and the rest of eu too, maybe poland is an exception ....dont know

PS4 Polnische PEGI, hab ich durch Zufall in nem kleineren Laden hier gefunden.

So PS4 Polish PEGI, 

And you have AT digital or Retail?

Yeah must be, Ploish was an exeption even by releasing - they told us we have to wait for retail release, but in poland they were able to release it earlier, dunno why.