Sign in to follow this  
No_Other_xD

Ranks List?

Gameplay on console i so pathetic slow and boring ... Its also super easy to punce because of turning speeds and aiming limitation of analouge sticks.

no chupacabra ps4 is ez as chupacabra i usually just go around n pounce people dont even use the skills dont need them its like mike tyson fighting a baby its sad if u really wanna play games get a pc man ull understand why its so more competitive and well just better console master race

no chupacabra ps4 is ez as chupacabra i usually just go around n pounce people dont even use the skills dont need them its like mike tyson fighting a baby its sad if u really wanna play games get a pc man ull understand why its so more competitive and well just better console master race

Well I do... I just coment on what i saw in that last gameplay link... Terrible performance on both sides. I guess apex predator is much easier on ps4

Thank you for posting the ranks I was looking for them too. I'm currently on dominant survivor rank and juggernaut BTZ rank.

Does anyone know if the human survivor ranks affect the quality of the weapons you get as a reward for winning the game?

If yes that would be nice. Also, it would be nice if you could have a bigger chance of getting a gold weapon when youre in the top ranks as a survivor. I think it would definetely stimulate overal mentality in BTZ cause survivors would probably be more motivated to win a game instead of hiding in the water or a cave.

Thank you for posting the ranks I was looking for them too. I'm currently on dominant survivor rank and juggernaut BTZ rank.

Does anyone know if the human survivor ranks affect the quality of the weapons you get as a reward for winning the game?

If yes that would be nice. Also, it would be nice if you could have a bigger chance of getting a gold weapon when youre in the top ranks as a survivor. I think it would definetely stimulate overal mentality in BTZ cause survivors would probably be more motivated to win a game instead of hiding in the water or a cave.

If they had a plan for strong multi pvp a public Rank system should have been implemented day 1, instead this game failed after the story ends and the proof is in the very first DLC.(didn't add chupacabra) 3-4 months from now not even die hard will find interest in continuing playing for nothing.

Yeah uh, I just want to know if the whole rank list is broken. I'm a level 29 zombie, and my rank went all the way back to walker after the patch on my xbox one. Before that I was a runner on level 25, is the rank broken or did the patch reset the zombies strength if it was high level already?