MastaFiendz

Old Town House !

Theres a house in Old town that I cant figure out how to enter . if i remember correctly , its where you get the quest Legless spider from the injured runner sitting on the roof .

Also there is always 2 demolishers right next to it  down in the middle square fighting survivors most of the time . When I press Q I can clearly see something orange in there wich is probably a statue . this statue is the last one I need  so I really want it

anyone knows how to enter the house/roof ? . ill try uploading a picture if it helps , but im sure im not the only one trying to figure that out

im 100% story and completion , no quests left at all

thanks

Edited by MastaFiendz

I really need help on this one , im out of ideas . I don't know if its a glitch or something but there is no way in that house at all . I cant seem to upload picture to help you guys see what im talking about . can any 1 tell me how to upload pictures plz

if it helps its on the house/building where you find the Notes 30 , 31, 32

Edited by MastaFiendz

If you're talking about the ground-floor shop in the south-west corner of the building, there is a shutter-style door that is partially raised (look for the big sign above it that reads, "Workshop"). Approach the door and lift it, and I believe the trophy was on a shelf to the right. I hope this helps.

thanks for the answer but this is not the place im talking about , pretty close tho . ( I wish I knew how to upload screenshots here to show you ) its really on the roof where you find the notes 30,31

and you can clearly see something orange inside when you use survivor sense on the roof .

the roof trap is the only way in but its closed for some reason . you can see that this house has the same layout style like the other safehouses we have around old town when you enter from the roof

Is this what you're talking about? I can't see it from above, only from the side shown below and from the wires running across the U-shape opening of the building. I even tried going to the opposite side from the one shown below, where there are wires connecting across the street. I can't see any of the "diamonds" from that side. If this is it, now you've got me feeling crazy because I can't find a way in, either.  :wacko: Maybe it's a glitch...?

16791078875_b09651c711_n.jpg 16171123593_a38e403524_n.jpg

Yes this is exactly what im talking about ! thanks for uploading these pictures . and it has to be a statue

now that you posted picture maybe ppl can understand better and share with us any infos . theres got to be a way in or something

I found a video online that showed all 50 statue locations in Old Town, and I could almost swear that this location wasn't shown. Granted, it was the wee hours of the morning, and I was using the scroll preview to skip to when they'd show the map so I could see if it was this spot, so it is possible I missed it. Here's the link if you're interested: https://youtu.be/4sUvvjx0uTQ  (Edit: <<This is the same VGFAQ video that Winnsford posted below.)

Edited by ExtraNoWay