Sign in to follow this  
SoloCreep

Hook/tendrils Need Freelook

I just ask, please can you allow us be able to look around while being pulled by the hook but more so for the tendrils. This is the only game I have played that locks your view straight ahead. So many times as I have latched on to something and zoomed away, I wished I could turn for a split second and spit. Or while flying over head, snap my view down and launch a UV/Horde spit. Being able to look around would allow more versatile attacks and overall movement. As it is right now, we can spit while using tendril but we cant move our heads to aim it. That doesn't make any sense at all. Please take this into consideration.

Here is an old game I used to play. Its just a sample clip of what I am talking about. The grappling movement is very similar to BTZ. 30 seconds in is where the hook is being used. Try and imagine the attacks as being spits.

Edited by SoloCreep

Not a bad suggestion at all. Humans can UV and Grapple at the same time, it stands to reason that Hunters could use one hand to Locomotion and the other to Spit. It would make for some great strategic gameplay, i.e. zip-lining through a phalanx of UV Light and getting off a Horde Spit as you fly past, then turning around and beginning the confrontation/distraction.

I like this Idea, A Great Suggestion SoloCreep. The Utility of such movement freedom would be a Game changer.

You could zip over 2 Humans and Hit them Both with Different Spits, all the while staying off the Ground.

I think this would reinstate some Fear of the Night Hunter in the Minds of the Humans. Which is much needed.

Edited by Chaos_Deception