Sign in to follow this  
SAIN

Weapon Variety

It would be nice to buy weapons other than swords. I would like to use a bat again, or a high level sickle, I love the swords and all, just want to use all the mods I get, cause for me, who maxed out early, all I'm being sold are katanas and other swords. Please let me bash in heads with a wrench or a claw hammer. Even the knives are gone. I loved slashing at rapid speed until I got tired, now that I'm maxed I don't get tired, but no slashing for me:( Just saying please have the merchants sell other weapons other than swords for maxed out players.

This is being fixed, last I had heard was a large patch very soon. I'm hoping it is the patch on Tuesday, if not a patch very soon after.

It's really the only issue that has put the brakes on for me with this game, I love it, but I can't bear to kill even one more zombie with the same weapon I've been using for the last 60 hours of play.

Fingers crossed for Tuesday (even though it seemed absent from the patch message)

The weapon variety issue has nothing to do with progression or location. It is tied to survival level. Once you hit around survival 15 or 16, the only weapons scaled to your level from then on are 5 bladed weapons, 4 swords and 1 axe.

They have confirmed this is being fixed though. Although there is yet to be confirmation of it being part of the March 10 patch or not.

It's on their to do list :) they are adding new weapons with this patch. They also specified "a lot" of new weapons. Finally, they haven't said if they are changing the loot tables or not, all we can do is prey. I miss my single handed hammers :( hitting their heads like melons 2-5 times till they pop :(