Sign in to follow this  
Uwwfball

Patch 1.4

So there is a patch coming out the 10th of this month that adds weapons, a weapon tier, outfits, and a hard mode. It also fixes the level 25 glitch...but what I am wondering is: does it fix the weapon leveling system, the lack of weapons in the end, the horrendous amount of orange weapons, how guns don't level, the stupid amount of dodging and blocking NPCS do...if not I will be taking it back to the store for a full refund on the basis of an unfinished product.

I read some patch notes on Steam but can't seem to find any fixes to the weapons, or combat system...only a fix for the duplication exploit...surprise surprise.

Edited by Uwwfball

Completely agree with the weapon variety, hoping it IS in 1.4, I think having another tier might take care of the issue with orange weapon availability too.

Honestly though, I have no issue with human enemies. I find the key is being aggressive, I rarely need to swing more than twice to take one out, and nearly never more than three. If you go all offence they become pretty easy. Also can get around them doging or blocking by timing moving in to attack and back.