Sign in to follow this  
dasorrow

Please Fix Btz

ok i just read that u guys patched it well it seems it doesnt work or have any difference in the game maybe you guys should try playing you own game so that you know that hunters are still 2 hits one hit jump attack that is cannot be stopped why is our pounce so chupacabra weak why are we hunters so chupacabra weak hunter should be able to go in and go 1v1 with ANY SURVIOR ANY!!!! a survior should not beable to just grapping hook u down with a uv light cuz yes you can use the uv light as u grapple hook PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS chupacabra FIX THE UV FIX THE FLARES FIX THERE DAMAGE FIX THIS IS WORST MULTI PLAYER IV PLAYED SENCE COD

ok i just read that u guys patched it well it seems it doesnt work or have any difference in the game maybe you guys should try playing you own game so that you know that hunters are still 2 hits one hit jump attack that is cannot be stopped why is our pounce so chupacabra weak why are we hunters so chupacabra weak hunter should be able to go in and go 1v1 with ANY SURVIOR ANY!!!! a survior should not beable to just grapping hook u down with a uv light cuz yes you can use the uv light as u grapple hook PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS chupacabra FIX THE UV FIX THE FLARES FIX THERE DAMAGE FIX THIS IS WORST MULTI PLAYER IV PLAYED SENCE COD

Practice practice. Check out that other post with the advanced tips. Learn it before you burn it

knowledge yes but still playing 2 different things the people are different the tracking is different movement is different dont try to compare plz. listen i a max hunter i dont lose alot but i know what the problems are in this game sure i can win 5 matchs back to back iv even streamed it to prove it its not hard but if u get that group or that 1 person that knows what there doing and just hunts you down thats retarded shouldnt happen period not why they made this game mod otherwise it would just be like tdm or hunt the zombie

knowledge yes but still playing 2 different things the people are different the tracking is different movement is different dont try to compare plz. listen i a max hunter i dont lose alot but i know what the problems are in this game sure i can win 5 matchs back to back iv even streamed it to prove it its not hard but if u get that group or that 1 person that knows what there doing and just hunts you down thats retarded shouldnt happen period not why they made this game mod otherwise it would just be like tdm or hunt the zombie

How is the tracking/movement different? Does it function differently than on consoles?

A lot of what you're talking about sounds like the exact same problems people have been experiencing across all platforms. Unless you're implying that PC players are better at the game than console players and therefore matches are much harder I don't see how it's two different games.

The only thing I know PC players deal with that console players don't is people hacking online. You can't use these kinds of mods on a console.

lmao then obviously you will never understand pc compared to console then

You're not making any sense. Can you elaborate on which one of my points you're responding to?

And can you actually show us some footage explaining why playing on PC is much harder? So far all you've been doing is spouting baseless PC master race rhetoric and not providing any factual evidence to back up your claims. The proof of burden is upon you, not us console gamers.

Edited by jcks

nothing to do with u console gamers go back to 50dollar box again u wouldnt understand if u didnt play on pc its alot harder by far alot harder 

What I'm asking you to do is explain how it's harder or different from console versions. You seem incapable of doing something as simple as explaining your points. Instead you would rather insult people and say they don't understand something that you can't even understand yourself.

nothing that i dont understand you dont cuz your a console player

i own a pc and i will say only 1 game ever was easier and better to play on pc and that was battlefield as a joystick was the best for jets 

but to say that this game is better on pc then console is bs

consoles have the advantages of : no hacking , constant fps , being an overall smoother gameplay , less glitchy, no steam,  controls being more streamliined and thats just to name a few things

pc advantages : mods(not a big deal), graphics (not a big deal for gamers from the 90s) 

hmmm yeah pc master race ftw right guys?

Edited by darkwolfcub

lol u even agree and btw ur 60fps doesn't touch 100+fps hacking ok no hacking in this game just glitching and ya hackers n glitched even exist in console smoother game play ya right thats why they have to revamp every console game for pc because ur console that much of a burdon on there game designing and overall game. glitchy i dont think so sure they maybe bugs but theres bugs for you as well pc gets fixed faster as alot of the community know about the game or programming so pc patchs alot faster for games controls streamline big woop mouse n keyboard input time is amazing compared to ur crappy controlled there so precise and fluid u dont even know get ur mac book outta here u dont have a pc