Hello again Everyone, I am posting about an issue, in Dying light COOP.

We know there was recently an update patch a few weeks ago which was meant to FIX Coop crashing Permanently. However I am facing this problem every day.

Here's the thing, I can play Coop with almost anyone EXCEPT my best friend "Hemo9999", Every time I try to play coop with him the game CRASHES. As SOON as he joins my session the game crashes with in 5 seconds and takes me to the PS4 homepage and gives me an error code, However my friend just simply gets teleported back to his game and does NOT get an error code and doesn't get taken to the PS4 Homepage WITHOUT crashing. that means I'm the only one getting the error message and I'm the only one who's game shuts down and takes me to the error message screen

Now both me and my friend own Digital Copies of Dying light and love playing it. But we can't play with each other at all because of this COOP CRASHING  Problem. 

~Can anyone "PLEASE" help us with this problem and possibly give suggestions to fix this issue???

-Thankyou for reading.

having the same issue here 

i think that the problem appers when the two of you have different copies of the game ( hard , Digital Copies ) 

well , try restarting your modem that helped for a while but it crashed again

i think the best soloution is to wait for the patch , i contacted the support and they mentioned that a new update is on the way 

and they are aware of the problem 

i feel too bad for a broken awesome game 

Edited by rextwolf

having the same issue here 

i think that the problem appers when the two of you have different copies of the game ( hard , Digital Copies ) 

well , try restarting your modem that helped for a while but it crashed again

i think the best soloution is to wait for the patch , i contacted the support and they mentioned that a new update is on the way 

and they are aware of the problem 

i feel too bad for a broken awesome game 

Thankyou for your helpful reply, We both have digital copies of Dying light on the PS4, so that's not the problem. And I'll try the reset modem method.

However what you said about a new patch coming our way, I REALLY hope that fixes this problem.