Sign in to follow this  

So, I've read many posts on how some say the Night Hunter is OP or UP, depending on who you talk to. Some people aren't very good, or are going through a rough patch(UP), while others say that the Night Hunter is extremely powerful, and that said players can go on 30 match win-streaks. So, I propose this, a discussion page where players can share their personal methods of hunting. This might help less skilled players become better and allow BtZ veterans to pick up small little things to enhance their skills even further. And, if you want to discuss this with me at greater lengths, hit me up on Xbox LIVE at UnholySpirit447.

In a little testing of my own, I found that employing some scare tactics can throw someone of their game. For example, I found that by spamming your howl and staying near enough to the survivors to see them, but not close enough to pounce them will get some survivors to try and attack you, while others will flee. The people who flee are easy kills, provided that they don't run inside any buildings or into a safe zone. The ones who attack are more easy to hit with spits and tackles, mostly because their attacking you without thought, and therefore, leave themselves open to attack. 

So here's my second update. Separation is key against a group of survivors. So if you can separate the group, you'll have a far better chance of winning the match. I was in a match and once I killed all three survivors, I had a much easier time and even managed to pull out a win. If you can kill all the survivors then the spawn delay should give you a window to find and kill them one by one as they spawn in. It's not a guaranteed, fool-proof plan, but it should give you a better chance to win.

So here's my second update. Separation is key against a group of survivors. So if you can separate the group, you'll have a far better chance of winning the match. I was in a match and once I killed all three survivors, I had a much easier time and even managed to pull out a win. If you can kill all the survivors then the spawn delay should give you a window to find and kill them one by one as they spawn in. It's not a guaranteed, fool-proof plan, but it should give you a better chance to win.

if your horde spit downs an enemy dont finish him off either use him as bait or leave him there that way you have someone who cant attack you or your nests for a longer period if bait when an enemy starts reviving uv spit them and then leapfrog(if you have it of course) for an easy 2 kills and another bait/delay