Sign in to follow this  
Lamoi

Where's The Damn Hard Mode ? I Can't Wait Any Longer!

There is no hard mode, unless you're talking about the Game+ feature. In that case you need to beat the game first.

Hard mode was estimated to be release this week. Have a check on social media etc. It's the first installment of free DLC.

Hard mode was estimated to be release this week. Have a check on social media etc. It's the first installment of free DLC.

Oh awesome just looked it up, nice they originally said they weren't going to release one and only have a Game+. It really shows that developers care when they keep adding more things because the community would like it.

They should update more on the release of new patches than create videos about how the whole world has access to the game now. Stop with the stupid videos that flash the same image for 15 secs. Need more substance than that. We aren't children playing with picture books.

Edited by Shattered

Hard mode is coming real soon every one. We will be giving you an update on it shortly. 

Plus, there's more goodies coming along with it as well :)

Hmm maybe if I try some ego stroking then we might get a preview of what is to come in the content.

"Oh Dev team. Oh Dev team. Where for art though awesome oh Dev team. Give me thy knowledge of hard mode nowith and I shall shower thee in thy roses."

and now we wait....

Hard mode is coming real soon every one. We will be giving you an update on it shortly. 

I hope these "Goodies" will be a new patch for AMD users :)

Most likely just the skins which were mentioned. Really hope for some more content tho, surprises rule my world. Oh and women and girls. #Tommyboy

Edited by Airsickhydra

Most likely just the skins which were mentioned. Really hope for some more content tho, surprises rule my world. Oh and women and girls. #Tommyboy

The skins have already been mentioned earlier, and here I'm thinking something new is being prepared...

Edited by moorenz

Thanks :-) denmark - just started playing - the game feels right :-)

Excellent! Much thanks for the update too. 

I wonder if we will still be able to just stand on a car and stomp everything to death lol and stand on the spiked barrel outside rais' house and throw a firecracker on it and all the zombies walk at you and just impale themselves THIS GAME IS SO EASY I FEEL LIKE HARD MODE IS JUST GONNA BE ANY OTHER GAME'S NORMAL MODE IF THAT I think techland is like some facebook casual game developer that got accidentally placed in a real game studio and they're trapped and only have the ability to make real games in the studio there's no way to make facebook games and liek they're really good casual game developers though like the best there is so they ended up making the best real game ever but they couldn't figure out difficulty because they're so used to playing casual games that they thought dying light the way it was was actually difficult then even more difficult with new game + when in reality it was the most perfect casual game ever made and rewarded you with new game + being even more casual instead of harder on account of you already having more weapons capable of one hitting anything than you can carry

but then it's got enough mod support for us to fix the difficulty ourselves and even add walking sim elements and when you know what you're doing the game actually runs almost perfect maxed they just need to take out some rogue myspace and facebook html 

I wonder if we will still be able to just stand on a car and stomp everything to death lol and stand on the spiked barrel outside rais' house and throw a firecracker on it and all the zombies walk at you and just impale themselves THIS GAME IS SO EASY I FEEL LIKE HARD MODE IS JUST GONNA BE ANY OTHER GAME'S NORMAL MODE IF THAT I think techland is like some facebook casual game developer that got accidentally placed in a real game studio and they're trapped and only have the ability to make real games in the studio there's no way to make facebook games and liek they're really good casual game developers though like the best there is so they ended up making the best real game ever but they couldn't figure out difficulty because they're so used to playing casual games that they thought dying light the way it was was actually difficult then even more difficult with new game + when in reality it was the most perfect casual game ever made and rewarded you with new game + being even more casual instead of harder on account of you already having more weapons capable of one hitting anything than you can carry

but then it's got enough mod support for us to fix the difficulty ourselves and even add walking sim elements and when you know what you're doing the game actually runs almost perfect maxed they just need to take out some rogue myspace and facebook html

Tech lands made some big games that are not only extremely popular but well made, they dibs good job and listen to their consumers. I don't know how you get "Facebook game developer" because yes there games do have glitches but they smooth them out and always do good.

dancing.gif

this is now the condition of my condition is in.

I tickled your developer ego didn't I Michal? Lol

:) We're very ticklish people SlammedSloth. 

They should update more on the release of new patches than create videos about how the whole world has access to the game now. Stop with the stupid videos that flash the same image for 15 secs. Need more substance than that. We aren't children playing with picture books.

Point taken Shattered. We'll take that on board. 

However, it's really hard for us not to get excited about the release of our game. 3 years of heart, blood, soul, and sweat poured into the game, and now it's out world-wide. It's a great feeling. Can't help that we get excited :)

But point taken and noted. 

Hmm maybe if I try some ego stroking then we might get a preview of what is to come in the content.

"Oh Dev team. Oh Dev team. Where for art though awesome oh Dev team. Give me thy knowledge of hard mode nowith and I shall shower thee in thy roses."

and now we wait....

Airsichydra - chocolate also works. Just sayin'....

Hold tight - we will be giving more info VERY soon. 

Performance issues is something that we are working on as well. 

Get ready to be surprised then [insert wink emoticon here]

Thanks :-) denmark - just started playing - the game feels right :-)

Nice!

Much love to our Dannish friends coming your way. 

dancing.gif

this is now the condition of my condition is in.

I've been watching this for the last ten minutes non-stop without blinking.

I think I can see into the future...

:) We're very ticklish people SlammedSloth. 

Point taken Shattered. We'll take that on board. 

However, it's really hard for us not to get excited about the release of our game. 3 years of heart, blood, soul, and sweat poured into the game, and now it's out world-wide. It's a great feeling. Can't help that we get excited :)

But point taken and noted. 

Airsichydra - chocolate also works. Just sayin'....

Hold tight - we will be giving more info VERY soon. 

Performance issues is something that we are working on as well. 

Get ready to be surprised then [insert wink emoticon here]

Nice!

Much love to our Dannish friends coming your way. 

I've been watching this for the last ten minutes non-stop without blinking.

I think I can see into the future...

Thank you Michal for the response! I am very excited too, I just want to start playing this great game again. Its been almost two weeks since logging on for me :(

omg omg omg the Devs replied to meeee. NERDGASM. This must mean i'm impotent right?

Anyway really cool to hear there might be some "extras" in with hard mode. The only problem i'm havin gis convincing my level 5 friends that we need a hard mode. At the moment they are still too scared to come out at night :D

srsly tho I really love this game, first time since goldeneye on N64 that i've been this obsessive. GJ Devs.