Sign in to follow this  
buddy

End Game Weaponry Is Excluding Some Of Our Favorite Weapons. Please, Technland, Allow Vendors To Sell These Items As Combat Is Get Stale Without Them.

Basically hitting Survivor rank 25 means the only weapons you can have are Katanas, Double-Bladed Axes, Khopeshs, and a few sword variants. (chupacabra, Short, etc...)

I can no long enjoy any blunt weaponry among many other popular melee weapons such as knives, hatchets, and sledgehammers. 

I'm sure I'm not alone in asking for this; and its not a big demand either, rather, it encourages creative brutality.

I shouldn't have to invade random peoples games, under Survivor rank 20, and threaten them with airstrikes if they don't provide me with the larger variety of weaponry only they have access to. (Of course I don't actually do this, I prefer to trade and make it a win-win, but you get the point).

Speaking of which, explosives shouldn't harm your fellow Survivors. I mean, the NPC Survivors, fine, let me team-kill them....... especially when I waste my time defending their sorry chupacabra from a Demolisher only to be rewarded with $2000 or an Assassin weapon upgrade. Oh yes, I enjoy seeing the light escape their eyes as freeze them using a Freeze DIY Grenade and allow a biter to slowly rip their throat out; or watch as they are blown into the sky or off a building to their death by an Airstike or Explosive Trap Bomb.

But my friends? No. I shouldn't have the power to end their life in a coop orientated game like this and they definitely shouldn't be able to trap me within a safe house by constantly spamming Airstrikes outside of the doorway...... all of them, laughing at me and at my pain as I cry and weep if I would ever see the light again until I am finally released in exchange for handing over my favorite and most prized water pipe..... *sniff* *sniff*..... it shouldn't be like that........ not my precious, beautiful water pipe...... it isn't fair! WHY? WHY!!!!!! All I do now is stand on firecrackers with my eyes closed and weep for my long lost water pipe that I have forever longed to be with again as I am ripped apart by a horde of infected. Then I respawn and do it all over again in spite of the bottomless void in my life caused by my long lost water pipe.

I sometimes dream that one day, we will be reunited....... and I will slowly and carefully move my hand over its long metallic structure and cry tears of joy as I turn its handle that serves no real purpose as the pipe is no longer attached to any pipeline. But no....... the water pipe has a purpose, as it is has a place in my heart, and it is a part of who I am....... it is ultimately attached, not to a pipeline, but to my soul. Me and my water pipe were meant for each other, ever since the day I found it all alone by itself. I still remember that day; I just slayed a very obese Toad with my Premium Katana modded with 3 Kings and an Angel Sword..... when I saw it. A lone water pipe, abandoned on the streets. I immediately dismantled my Premium Katana to obtain 1 Metal Gear..... which I used to repair the water pipe, and help it recover from its injuries out in the dangerous city of Harran. I nurtured the water pipe.... watched it grow..... gave it a King upgrade...... and even modded it with Boltor Poison............... and just like that...... my water pipe was taken from me, stolen.... a piece of my heart, ripped from my soul. Never to be seen again......... *sniff* *sniff*......

*Spoilers*

24 Survivor ranks later and I still continue my search for the water pipe I once loved...... the water pipe that I still love. I go vendor to vendor to see if any of them were sold a water pipe from another survivor....... but alas, my Survivor rank is too high to even ask. So tragic..................

I have come so far, sacrificed so much, watched so many of my close friends die.... Amir..... Jade...... all for the chance that my water pipe would return to me. And it was for nothing......... my water pipe remains somewhere, unknown, gone..... disconnected from me.... 

I hear talk about Gods, the creators of Harran...... Techlanders, they call them..................with the power to enlighten the minds of the vendors and give them the ability to look past discrimination of Survivor ranks and allow the sale of all forms of weaponry to anyone....... only then, will I have the chance to be reunited with my beloved water pipe...... only then, will I find peace.

I pray to you, Techlanders! Please! do me this favor! Enlighten our vendors! Return to me my Water Pipe! I will be forever grateful!

-Buddy

For weapons like the Buzz Killer, as we level up, can we please have the damage increase for those weapons as we make them with each level we get high on. In other words, when I'm level 24, I'd want that Buzz Killer to cause over 2000 damage. Right now, I'm a level 6 I believe and it'd probably be causing 73 damage if I make it now (I'm still looking for the sledge hammer). Also, can we have blue print mods that can be used for the special weapons such as the Buzz Killer and Lacerator because I believe those cannot be used with the mods currently in the game. Techland, please make what I requested happen. Thank you. 

Edited by Nasty_Freak

For weapons like the Buzz Killer, as we level up, can we please have the damage increase for those weapons as we make them with each level we get high on. In other words, when I'm level 24, I'd want that Buzz Killer to cause over 2000 damage. Right now, I'm a level 6 I believe and it'd probably be causing 73 damage if I make it now (I'm still looking for the sledge hammer). Also, can we have blue print mods that can be used for the special weapons such as the Buzz Killer and Lacerator because I believe those cannot be used with the mods currently in the game. Techland, please make what I requested happen. Thank you. 

Are you on PS4? If you are can you add me and hook me up with those DLC weapons? As you can see, I am DYING for new weapons. :(

I can literally give anything for them lol, I play too much. 

Over in the Player Helping Player section there is a thread about this issue and a Dev (Karol) replied and said this issue would be addressed in the next large patch. No real details were given but he/she said they were hearing the customers and it will be addressed.

So maybe when Hard Mode comes out they will have some of the other weapons scale up in damage too. I want a nice orange bat to crack some heads with. A nice orange knife would be good too.

Over in the Player Helping Player section there is a thread about this issue and a Dev (Karol) replied and said this issue would be addressed in the next large patch. No real details were given but he/she said they were hearing the customers and it will be addressed.

So maybe when Hard Mode comes out they will have some of the other weapons scale up in damage too. I want a nice orange bat to crack some heads with. A nice orange knife would be good too.

THEY TECHLANDERS HAVE ACCEPTED MY SACRIFICE! 

I will be reunited with my water pipe soon! :D

Karol is going to have my babies.... All of them. Really hope it's the early March patch! - PS why the hell don't the make this stuff more public?!

@ Airsick, I totally agree with the question about making it more public. To me it will show that a Dev team will listen to the players and adjust to address issues that the masses have. This is a wonderful thing and they deserve credit for taking this on.

Perhaps there are some complexities that we do not know about, and they do not want to "over promise and under deliver". Either way though I appreciate Tech listening to the people and trying to fix the issue. I hope it comes out with Hard mode.

@ Airsick, I totally agree with the question about making it more public. To me it will show that a Dev team will listen to the players and adjust to address issues that the masses have. This is a wonderful thing and they deserve credit for taking this on.

Perhaps there are some complexities that we do not know about, and they do not want to "over promise and under deliver". Either way though I appreciate Tech listening to the people and trying to fix the issue. I hope it comes out with Hard mode.

Most likely true. Promising apples and giving people oranges isn't good for business. Even a small post saying "here are the topics we are looking into" - Might quell a few of the posts in the forums and let us move onto discuss more constructive and creative ideas. Instead of all of this repetition. 

as a weeaboo i have no issue with katanas being the strongest weapon in the game. but i do enjoy my knives and my blunt weapons from time to time. i agree with having more weapons easily available at max ranks

Are you on PS4? If you are can you add me and hook me up with those DLC weapons? As you can see, I am DYING for new weapons. :(

I can literally give anything for them lol, I play too much.

I am but I'm not moving on with the story until I get that Ninja Outfit! Plus, I'm going to the Philippines on March 21. I can give you a Lacerator some time if I feel like I don't need it. But the BuzzKiller must be mine. (Yet I haven't found a hammer yet. Lol)

Also, I'm supposed to do my second story mission (the "airdrop") but o just try to level up myself by attacking zombies when I have the time to play.

Nonetheless, here is my account and please let me know who you are when you add me. (Your name in this forum and that you're from this forums. Thank you.)

- Cassandra_Jade

Edited by Nasty_Freak

I'll make this fix very easy.

Step 1: line up the people responsible for creating the RNG loot and weapon tables

Step 2: pick up an extremely large rock

Step 3: take aforementioned rock and bash team from step 1 over the head

Step 4: line up the people responsible for creating the loot/RNG tables for your last 2 zombie games

Step 5: give the folks from step 4 a raise

Step 6: have the folks from step 4 take over the coding for the loot tables from the asshats in step 1

Step 7: PROFIT

I vote this up and up again.. It makes NO sense to limit us to 5 weapons. There are a ton of weapons through the first half of the game and after that, most of them are gone.. I am so sick of using the same 5 weapons. I want my knives, hammers, cleavers, baseball bats, Cricket bats,crowbars and everything else BACK..  I am screwed if I use a mod to enable buying all the weapons at the traders by not being able to play co-op, invade or get invaded by others.. I am also screwed if I don't use said mod.. Because I am limited to the same 5 weapons. PLEASE FIX THIS TECHLAND, I beg of you!

Edited by SoloCreep

I am but I'm not moving on with the story until I get that Ninja Outfit! Plus, I'm going to the Philippines on March 21. I can give you a Lacerator some time if I feel like I don't need it. But the BuzzKiller must be mine. (Yet I haven't found a hammer yet. Lol)

Also, I'm supposed to do my second story mission (the "airdrop") but o just try to level up myself by attacking zombies when I have the time to play.

Nonetheless, here is my account and please let me know who you are when you add me. (Your name in this forum and that you're from this forums. Thank you.)

- Cassandra_Jade

:D, You are my hero!

My PSN is Buddy72757, I'll send you a FR :)

Hi

I am totally agree with this topic, I was so sad when I realized that most weapons of the game disapeared when I ve hit the max survivor rank? What the hell is that? What's the point here, I have like hundred of blue print I can only use 5 or 6!!!

The thing I love in Techland's game is this replaybility, searching for rares or funny weapons when you 've completed the whole game (sidequest challenges, protect, etc.).

I'm so sad now please Techland do something about that give the weapon's panel back to high level players.

I have lock picked all the chest of the map and found ONE blue machete!!! oO

Im so tired to play with Katana and 1h sword now, please Techland do something real quick. /love

Max

PS : O and BTW adapting the rewards from challenges and quest to the player's level should be great as well cause a machette with 200 damages fully moded doesnt compete with my 2200 dmg 1h sword. So i've kept them for the collection, but its sad we dont play them. More difficulty levels with more powerfull zombies should be great as well. like zones you cant only play with 4 players and good stuff, kinda Diablo III style ;).

Edited by Maxor

agreed with everything...but unfortunately look at the patch notes for the next patch...no such fix. Taking back my game. I can't stand the problems

but if you looked at the content they releasing at the same time you would see theres hope for new blunt weapons that do decent damage 

Ok, perhaps it's just me... but once I've upgrade my weapon with blueprints/upgrades, etc... I would simply love to give my weapon a name that personifies it's awesomeness.  Running around with "Premium Katana" is good and well, but just imagine striking down your foes with a weapon named 'Blood Song" or something as ridiculous!

@Buddy... what would you name your Legendary Water Pipe?