jcks

Post Your Btz Matches!

This isn't perfect by any means, It was a nightmare for me "very stressful". These guys gave me a UV suntan that will last a couple of years.. I had to ditch some combo attacks I normally would have done as it would have been pointless with these guys. Once "maybe twice" I thought I had canceled a pound only to find out I pushed the cancel button too late, lucky for me no one noticed. I seen a guy setting up for a DFA and I beat him to the punch, talk about lucky.. Anyways, my poor ticker made it through the match and I am still here.  :P

I could post videos where I die once and play against easy opponents but what fun is that "ok it is a little fun". The hard stressful games are more rewarding.

Edited by SoloCreep

Didn't know bomber can use stair, thats very nice idea of using them like that

have a match that was nightmare for me too last night... one nest left and 5 human life left.  2 good player that sticking close together. i almost accepting that i will lose the match, luckily one of them die because a bomber, so i have time to kill the other

and after that they spawn in different place so really help me since i can one vs 1.

it's more fun playing with challenging player though. the tension really get on your nerve :)

This isn't perfect by any means, It was a nightmare for me "very stressful". These guys gave me a UV suntan that will last a couple of years.. I had to ditch some combo attacks I normally would have done as it would have been pointless with these guys. Once "maybe twice" I thought I had canceled a pound only to find out I pushed the cancel button too late, lucky for me no one noticed. I seen a guy setting up for a DFA and I beat him to the punch, talk about lucky.. Anyways, my poor ticker made it through the match and I am still here.  :P

@SoloCreep

Nice win men but keep howling all the time :-/ and look at the mini map, they surrounded you so many times because of that

I howl when I need to. As for surrounding me, no. I put myself purposely in the middle of them, trying to distract them as much as I can even if I cant get a clean attack in "I do it for a distraction". So maybe you are mistaking that as me getting surrounded. Sometimes I will play differently "1v1 or 1v2" and set up attacks with combos but it depends on their speed, style and skill level. I learned right away stalking or prey and slay style wasn't going to work on these guys, it would have been too slow. I wasn't going to just hang outside of their area watching them hack at my nests while waiting for a moment to spit. If I am in their faces they are having to take attention away from the nest. These guys weren't idiots and I know they were trying to get nest to nest as fast as they could. As the match was loading up I seen someone say "Straight away" which made me think he was telling everyone to run for the nests right away. So I did what I could to slow them down. Those freaking UV lamps are hard to deal with when they are constantly using them at every move, turn, tackle, and pounce. Anyways man, maybe from your point of view that's how you perceived it but I can tell you that's not what was happening in my mind. I am all for constructive criticism but I just wanted to explain why I played the way I did and that I was not getting surrounded, but instead was putting myself in harms way. I know it can be chancy and somewhat reckless. Personally I think I need to work on my aerial ground pounds, I miss where I want to land too much. I had recently switched some of my keys around "aerial ground pound spit attack, my howl and my regular spit key" so I need to get used to it. I have 9 hours into my Night Hunter so yeah I am fairly new and I would love criticism from pro players.

Oh and maybe its just me but I swear in a lot of games. I will use my spit ground pound even 2 times in a row and none of the spit comes out. It really is frustrating when it doesn't activate and spray out.

Edited by SoloCreep

Sorry about that :D..i deleted it

btw i just confirmed that ground pound in pc have much more range than the console

don't know if that is intended or a bug

also in case anyone doesn't know shield is working for spit

so if there is a spit near you and you put on a shield, the spit wont work

also today i stick a spit to a person couples of time, and yet the spit doesn't work, does it ever happen to anyone before?

Rmj why your game sounds like that? Like a Tron movie?

Edited by RMJ

Here is example of a cheater in BTZ

after that happen, i chat with him, and ask him why does his health dont go down.

you know what he said?

you dont hit me, you hit the other zombie lol

and most of all i have two match with him, i won both of them lol

Edited by RMJ

I made this video awhile back, just some fun matches with friends using my levelled up my Night Hunter, Sam B the Zombie:

I also made a video showing off the skill tree and how to use the abilities the week of release, most of the footage was recorded day one of the games launch on PS4:

Edited by Agent Piltdown

^I hope they can't do that whenever they want...

Silly April Fools match yesterday

Two things I wanna point out:

12:08 - If it weren't for the increased knockback on ground pound I wouldn't have been able to keep him off the roof. I only had enough time to charge ground pounds in between because he was knocked back so far away (and still survived mind you). It felt like I was playing with one of these:

1129_paddleballgame_1c.jpg

13:25 - I thought survivors didn't snap to your direction after a pounce? There was no way he turned around fast enough to counter my pounce, even with latency (that would be a HUGE amount of lag).

Edited by jcks

Two things I wanna point out:

12:08 - If it weren't for the increased knockback on ground pound I wouldn't have been able to keep him off the roof. I only had enough time to charge ground pounds in between because he was knocked back so far away (and still survived mind you). It felt like I was playing with one of these:

13:25 - I thought survivors didn't snap to your direction after a pounce? There was no way he turned around fast enough to counter my pounce, even with latency (that would be a HUGE amount of lag).

1.They should keep the gp like that, is better

2. Yeah when i saw that i was like "wadaaaaaa fooooooo?" The pounce put him in your direccion, there no excuse of lag or latency

Btw, watching BtZ videos Night Hunter POV show how weak the Night Hunter is...the Night Hunter need 50 more health, if you miss a gp...you are dead...the chances of escape alive are 7%

Awesome match! Sad I missed the April Fools fun.

Humans can turn to you unhampered once you try to Pounce them, so it could have been the distance. You can see his light turning 180 while you make your way over.

Still, you definitely got lagged a bit here and there. Which isn't surprising, because Sundance is a notorious lagger.

...Well, notorious is a a strong word, but every match I've play against him has a good amount lag. It's night and day compared to other Humans I face on a regular basis.

Edited by DoctorPurrington

1.They should keep the gp like that, is better

2. Yeah when i saw that i was like "wadaaaaaa fooooooo?" The pounce put him in your direccion, there no excuse of lag or latency

Btw, watching BtZ videos Night Hunter POV show how weak the Night Hunter is...the Night Hunter need 50 more health, if you miss a gp...you are dead...the chances of escape alive are 7%

Yeah usually you can survive with one hit left but if survivors are using night hunter potions you're as good as dead.

Awesome match! Sad I missed the April Fools fun.

Humans can turn to you unhampered once you try to Pounce them, so it could have been the distance. You can see his light turning 180 while you make your way over.

Still, you definitely got lagged a bit here and there. Which isn't surprising, because Sundance is a notorious lagger.

...Well, notorious is a a strong word, but every match I've play against him has a good amount lag. It's night and day compared to other Humans I face on a regular basis.

Haha I only got 2 matches in but it was definitely interesting. My first match I kept getting dropkicked into spike traps from insane distances.

I'd say the lag in this match was a little worse as I was getting hit from distances I shouldn't have. And 1:37, perfect example of what I was trying to illustrate to Broko about how the ground pound does not have priority over a drop kick. It has more range, that's it.

Also if I remember correctly George was explaining that while the survivor is being pounced they don't turn towards you but they're visually rotated so the kill animation makes sense. What I don't understand is if they don't turn towards you then why are they visually rotated? He did a complete 180 while in my pounce animation. What that basically means is even if I pounce someone from behind if they're on the same eye level as me I'll get interrupted.

Here another of my matches ^_^ this one is against Broko, good game bro, he got me good a few times xD sadly i forgot to upload the last 17 seconds of the match -.- buy was a win, 7 deaths both

I see you're making use of the horde evasion haha

Edited by jcks

Also if I remember correctly George was explaining that while the survivor is being pounced they don't turn towards you but they're visually rotated so the kill animation makes sense. What I don't understand is if they don't turn towards you then why are they visually rotated? He did a complete 180 while in my pounce animation. What that basically means is even if I pounce someone from behind if they're on the same eye level as me I'll get interrupted.

I think he just meant that, as a Night Hunter, you see people "snap" to you when you kill them regardless of where they were facing, since it turns into a cinema scene. They have the ability to turn to face you with their  UV Light before they die, but the actual death animation always makes them face you.

There's a certain point after the flash of white light that a Human sees in which there's nothing more he can do and it's just the "Pounce" death cinematic. At that point, the Human snaps to you. S'what I took from it, anyway.

I think he just meant that, as a Night Hunter, you see people "snap" to you when you kill them regardless of where they were facing, since it turns into a cinema scene. They have the ability to turn to face you with their UV Light before they die, but the actual death animation always makes them face you.

There's a certain point after the flash of white light that a Human sees in which there's nothing more he can do and it's just the "Pounce" death cinematic. At that point, the Human snaps to you. S'what I took from it, anyway.

Ok I can understand that. My issue though is that they are snapping to me with their uv light activated the whole time before I even make it to the kill animation. I pounced him from behind while he was still running and halfway through the pounce his character turns with the uv still activated from the white flash and interrupts my pounce. I attributed this to them being able to hold the uv light while the game is turning them for animation purposes, resulting in an interrupted pounce because the uv light affects you at any stage during the animation.

Ok I can understand that. My issue though is that they are snapping to me with their uv light activated the whole time before I even make it to the kill animation. I pounced him from behind while he was still running and halfway through the pounce his character turns with the uv still activated from the white flash and interrupts my pounce. I attributed this to them being able to hold the uv light while the game is turning them for animation purposes, resulting in an interrupted pounce because the uv light affects you at any stage during the animation.

generally its they have turn sensitivity turned up alot and they just turn really fast

i have killed a good 10 different  people from behind 3 of which had lights on before i hit pounce and they didnt turn fast enough(those three would of been about 8 times total)

or it can be latency (they turned before you pounce)

Edited by darkwolfcub

Can they turn while locked in the pounce animation? It would have to be some huge lag for him to turn in time when on my screen it shows him running still.

I wonder what it looked like on his screen because I was half way through the pounce before his uv affected me. The other I must have been still coming straight for him even while he was shining me.