jcks

Post Your Btz Matches!

Huh. It's literally happened every time I've done it.

Not doubting you, it's just weird how it happens.

yeah its smarter for the human to just die in 3/4v1 when downed unless the hunter is about to die as the spit regen allows the hunter to use them as bait , in 2v1 its a bit more silly as thats when the hunter gets you split up and killed, i have people that dont use the force kill option when facing me and it is the reason they lose 

yeah its smarter for the human to just die in 3/4v1 when downed unless the hunter is about to die as the spit regen allows the hunter to use them as bait , in 2v1 its a bit more silly as thats when the hunter gets you split up and killed, i have people that dont use the force kill option when facing me and it is the reason they lose 

I do love me some Human bait...

Here's another one for you guys!

Who says the Humans are the only ones who can deliver Death from Above?

nice i once did a ground pound that knocked someone under the map(idk how)

i wish higher you are the more damage your ground pound does so if you ground pounded off that building in your clip it would be death to the human(high risk high reward)

Dudeeeeee o.0 share that in the DL Twitter as #HuntTheNight that was awesome xD poor guy quit

Hm, might have to make a Twitter account just for this!

EDIT: Oh, I can just upload it to YouTube with the #, I'm good. Although I'm going to have to shorten it by 10 seconds - 30 seconds Max.

Edited by DoctorPurrington

Hey guys 😊 here a preview of my next upload, a awesome match, I can guarantee I'll leave you with an open mouth, this match has everything, A good High Hunter lvl.37 rank Beast, skills on both sides, strategy, tactics, mistakes, surprise, anger, sacrifice, disappointment, selfishness, pride, LUCK and a twisted end, wait for the upload 😉

Like i said previously here, i have trouble finding good night hunters.

I'v won like 7 games in a row so far, none of those were close games. Most of the times i died, i either killed myself (lol) or the night hunter teleported to my spine (probably latency related). Other than that its been like this:

(all the footage you see are from the last 5 or 6 games, where i always won, in the latest one i never used molotofs to destroy nests).

I'm posting this here in hopes of maybe showing something broken/overpowered that can be tweaked to even the chances.

I have one question doe: When we get tackled by the night zombie and we are flying mid air, if the hunter uses pounce, can we counter it? Or there's nothing we can do?

Cheers

Video is still processing, so give it a few mins if u want 720/1080p.

and thats how you use a knife to win a gun fight:P(i know no guns)

Hey guys 😊 here a preview of my next upload, a awesome match, I can guarantee I'll leave you with an open mouth, this match has everything, A good High Hunter lvl.37 rank Beast, skills on both sides, strategy, tactics, mistakes, surprise, anger, sacrifice, disappointment, selfishness, pride, LUCK and a twisted end, wait for the upload 😉

[.....]

Here is guys :D hope you guys enjoy...Survivor Master Race 😎 no potions btw...inventory make no different.

Part.1

Part.2

Edited by No_Other_xD