jcks

Post Your Btz Matches!

Juuuuum ur psn name...i think u invade me one time...and u abused of the spitexploit -. -. Like is that video, but because you cant kill me...and im not a flare spammer

Eh? I don't recall us ever battling it out, mano a mano and I've yet to participate in a game where I can't mount a couple of kills off a Survivor, so I feel positive I would've remembered such a dominating performance. Though, if you feel confident it was indeed me who abused a spit exploit in some distant past (maybe I was still green behind the ears then?) I feel I am required to redeem myself. Add me up so we can engage in a friendly duel. I assume you play on PS4. PSN name is the one shown in the video: I_Hukk_I 

Message me your PSN tag as well when you get the chance.

This is an oldie, but still one of my favorite matches.

I just love how effective the Horde can be when you apply proper distraction. I also enjoy imagining my Night Hunter sassily saying, "Uh-uh, you do not point that thing at me!" and slapping the Human at 7:00-ish and for the final kill.

PC mustard race :D

I just had a really close game, the closest ever. But the night hunter was abusing a broken mechanic. He jumps above me, spits the bombers and ub block then goes for the pounce right after, i counter it with the uv light, but by doing so im "locked" in the animation and then BAM i get hit by both spits and then im fucked. He can do that all night long...

With such thing, there is no counter other than him chupacabra up and then we take advantage of that, which is a needle in a haystack. As of now, i no longer support the "poor night hunters" bandwagon, this is pure BS :P

And what makes you think that this hunter used broken mechanics? It should be a proof for you how complex actions / combos must hunter perform to get a kill. It proofs how unbalanced this mode is (talking about pc experience) specially 1v1.

I don`t understand why now and again you blame connectivity for your opponents kills. Devs explained that no one has advantage. Start playing as a hunter and you quickly realize that you are not so uber player as you think. There`s plenty of players playing your style and almost no hunters being able to win 1 on 1 when you decide to use full range of gear.

Finally - you played against Diavollo. This guys is a anti hunter survivor playing your style. I had a match with him where he said he hadn`t lost a match against a hunter. I told about balance issues and how UP hunter is. He laugh at me so I advised him to play as hunter. You can see how is he doing. I hope it should help you to understand that being good as survivor is relatively easy. To be a good hunter you need to use advanced combos that are very difficult to perform and need a lot of practice. It still doesnt guarantee a victory.

Edited by MORD

And what makes you think that this hunter used broken mechanics? It should be a proof for you how complex actions / combos must hunter perform to get a kill. It proofs how unbalanced this mode is (talking about pc experience) specially 1v1.

I don`t understand why now and again you blame connectivity for your opponents kills. Devs explained that no one has advantage. Start playing as a hunter and you quickly realize that you are not so uber player as you think. There`s plenty of players playing your style and almost no hunters being able to win 1 on 1 when you decide to use full range of gear.

Finally - you played against Diavollo. This guys is a anti hunter survivor playing your style. I had a match with him where he said he hadn`t lost a match against a hunter. I told about balance issues and how UP hunter is. He laugh at me so I advised him to play as hunter. You can see how is he doing. I hope it should help you to understand that being good as survivor is relatively easy. To be a good hunter you need to use advanced combos that are very difficult to perform and need a lot of practice. It still doesnt guarantee a victory.

You can use any argument u want, if something has NO COUNTER, than its broken.

Regarding latency related stuff, what i mean is the hunter teleporting to my face, or the UV light being at his face and doing nothing he still pounces me, stuff like that.

And i have played has a hunter, and yes its really hard. But i dont use any cheap tricks, i use my katana and my powers...thats it. Only use flair if my UV light is gone, no airstrikes etc..

Edited by TheRA1DER

There are people who view that as cheating. I had someone message me last night saying they believe its a glitch because the pounce animation doesn't freeze the spit timer. Edited by jcks

You can use any argument u want, if something has NO COUNTER, than its broken.

Regarding latency related stuff, what i mean is the hunter teleporting to my face, or the UV light being at his face and doing nothing he still pounces me, stuff like that.

And i have played has a hunter, and yes its really hard. But i dont use any cheap tricks, i use my katana and my powers...thats it. Only use flair if my UV light is gone, no airstrikes etc..

The drop kick and death from above cannot be blocked unlike the hunters tackle. Also guns and air strike have no counter other than retreating.

The drop kick and death from above cannot be blocked unlike the hunters tackle. Also guns and air strike have no counter other than retreating.

retreating is the counter.

Drop kick can be countered it happened a lot of times to me, death from above is as "balanced" has pounce, a lot of times you simply can't counter it. I have video examples of a lot of bullshit deaths i had and i can post them here.

Also, has the zombie you have much better maneuverability, if someone kills u from above its because you did a mistake, whereas the zombie does not require the human to do any mistake in order to abuse the mechanics and kill him without any counter.

Edited by TheRA1DER

retreating is the counter.

Drop kick can be countered it happened a lot of times to me, death from above is as "balanced" has pounce, a lot of times you simply can't counter it. I have video examples of a lot of bullshit deaths i had and i can post them here.

Well countered as in there's no escape option while you are being hit by it. The hunters tackle and pounce can both be avoided at the last second during the animation but if you get hit by a survivors drop kick/DFA you are animation locked and cannot do anything to avoid it.

DFA was not balanced before as you could jump off a small fence and execute it. Also you could use it immediately after a dodged tackle which was broken.

Edited by jcks

Well countered as in there's no escape option while you are being hit by it. The hunters tackle and pounce can both be avoided at the last second during the animation but if you get hit by a survivors drop kick/DFA you are animation locked and cannot do anything to avoid it.

DFA was not balanced before as you could jump off a small fence and execute it. Also you could use it immediately after a dodged tackle which was broken.

i'll just leave u with this:

I have a buttload of similar clips.

Drop kick - no counter for a hunter (similar to survivors jump over a tackling hunter) If you miss then you maybe should ,using your favorite words, "abuse the mechanics" of drop kick more often as you still havent mastered it yet

Death from above - your video shows clearly how the game mechanics (target magnetism) help you when you jump down around 50 meters, without taking a scratch, to get your dfa kill - no counter

You can tackle a hunter being at full tackling speed at the last moment without moving 1m!

You finally admitted that playing a hunter is really hard. That`s everything I wanted to hear. So now explain me why you don`t play it more and get really good? We don`t like a challenge? Do we? Better to sweep up underpowered hunter players and feel pro? One of my reasons to play as a hunter is because its much harder and in mp matches of other games I always join weaker teams.

Your attitude is very common amongst anti hunter survivors. They go when I join "please don`t go I need a challenge, I have not lost to a hunter yet" Most of them never played as a hunter or played, lost and chose an easy way. So bloody annoying mate.

Whats a reason of you being here if you go like "all is fine for survivors and hunters abuse broke mechanics"? Do you want the devs to give you more advantage? A few kills that they get on you is still too much for you to handle?

Your video (first one as second in not available) serves our case mate and there is absolutely no need to post more unless you discover some other methods of how to own a hunter.

Edited by MORD

I see, looks like a latency issue. If you look at the part where he starts the pounce you can see his body shift before the pounce animation begins. That was most likely his actual position, not where you were looking initially.

This happens more frequently with hunters who pounce survivors from angles they can't see only to have the survivor turn mid way and interrupt the pounce. They were actually looking at the hunter but because you are able to look around so quickly the network can't register it fast enough and you end up with some discrepancies. This is how the devs explained it at least.

But besides that this is an isolated event caused by lag. Pounces are counterable, drop kicks/DFA are not.

Edited by jcks

Drop kick - no counter for a hunter (similar to survivors jump over a tackling hunter) If you miss then you maybe should ,using your favorite words, "abuse the mechanics" of drop kick more often as you still havent mastered it yet - Not true, my drop kick got countered many times, i can upload videos of it. Not only that but the dropkick often fails when it should hit.

Death from above - your video shows clearly how the game mechanics (target magnetism) help you when you jump down around 50 meters, without taking a scratch, to get your dfa kill - no counter - There is no counter, but i think you should be punished by using the ground has a night hunter...

You can tackle a hunter being at full tackling speed at the last moment without moving 1m! - True, but then again its fair taking into account that u can't counter ground pound.

You finally admitted that playing a hunter is really hard. That`s everything I wanted to hear. So now explain me why you don`t play it more and get really good? We don`t like a challenge? Do we? Better to sweep up underpowered hunter players and feel pro? One of my reasons to play as a hunter is because its much harder and in mp matches of other games I always join weaker teams. "finally admited?" I know that since the very first time i played it. But that doesnt change the fact that IF U KNOW HOW TO ABUSE MECHANICS U ALWAYS WIN.

Your attitude is very common amongst anti hunter survivors. They go when I join "please don`t go I need a challenge, I have not lost to a hunter yet" Most of them never played as a hunter or played, lost and chose an easy way. So bloody annoying mate. I have played has a hunter and i welcome everyone into my game im not cocky unless the hunter has a chupacabra attitude.

Whats a reason of you being here if you go like "all is fine for survivors and hunters abuse broke mechanics"? Do you want the devs to give you more advantage? A few kills that they get on you is still too much for you to handle?

Your video (first one as second in not available) serves our case mate and there is absolutely no need to post more unless you discover some other methods of how to own a hunter. - The video i posted was because i want to know if the hunters sucked, or i was abusing mechanics, but after last night i know the answer: those hunter didn't know how to glitch. If u watch my first video at the end i own this dude called: daniel_jk2, the final score was like 16 kills (the second time around, the firs was like 7 or 8 kills), guess what?  a few hours later i met that guy again, and he said: "i learned a new trick", and then proceeded to kill me over and over without me being able to counter it, i still won both rounds bbut because i used molos and i was left with 2 lifes only, i said: dude thats impossible to counter, its a glitch" to which he replied "i know thats why i love it".

And the reason im here is to try and make this a better game. For me, there are latency issues and mechanics that are abused from both sides, so either change both sides OR dont change anything at all.

0.03 hunter is using an UV block

There u go, NO COUNTER. How broken is that chupacabra? lol..........

But besides that this is an isolated event caused by lag. Pounces are counterable, drop kicks/DFA are not.

isolated?!!? like 5 out of 7 times i get killed its with chupacabra like that lol...

Edited by TheRA1DER

UV block its canceled as soon as you pounce so it doesn't guarantee a kill. The only way to get a guaranteed kill as the hunter is UV block + spit slam with UV suppressor. The only way this can be stopped is if another survivor flashes you.

Edited by jcks

I know that it can be canceled by a pounce. But it also works many times as you can see in this vid. Player could release a flash button or hunter could be in a sweet spot where uv light doesn`t hit him.

Edited by MORD

There is nothing wrong in this video. Hes flying towards you and you started using UV on him. He immediately turns on uv block that makes your torch useless. 

There u go..you just made me realize that im wasting my time arguing with you. When someone thinks that a mechanic which has no counter is "not wrong", than its GG.

Anyways for everyone else who is genuinely interested in improving this game and make it fun and balanced for both sides:

I'd figure out the prioritization of some mechanics over others (like uv-block+pounce should not "delete" the survivor UV light), try and work the "netcode" so that latency related problems do not exist (also allowing players to check the pings in the score board would be nice, its a standard feature for the PC since like 1996). And above all, balance the mechanics so that in 1v1 situations a survivor isn't left powerless, as in needing another survivor to flash the hunter for example.

Edited by TheRA1DER

I`ve got right to write my opinion dont I? And who`s arguing as I am not. It`s discussion mate and Im not gonna give up just to please you.

Certainly the dev could tell use who is right and who is wrong.

Another think to "argue" about:

I said

You can tackle a hunter being at full tackling speed at the last moment without moving 1m! 

You replied

True, but then again its fair taking into account that u can't counter ground pound

Fine. So why hunter is rising his arms up? He charges his ground attack what gives you a clue to start to dodge it. Don`t tell me you never used it. It is a counter.

I`ve got right to write my opinion dont I? And who`s arguing as I am not. It`s discussion mate and Im not gonna give up just to please you.

Certainly the dev could tell use who is right and who is wrong.

Another think to "argue" about:

I said

You replied

True, but then again its fair taking into account that u can't counter ground pound

Fine. So why hunter is rising his arms up? He charges his ground attack what gives you a clue to start to dodge it. Don`t tell me you never used it. It is a counter.

by arguing i meant "discussion" sorry, english is not my native language so sometimes i write the wrong things, derp, my bad.

Yeah u can express your opinion and i can say its BS, which it is.

Regarding tackle and ground pound, tackle does not send the hunter flying away leaving him vulnerable mid air. you can spam ground pound and thers no counter for it. Pound pound pound, spit, pound, pounce kill. Easy.

Edited by TheRA1DER

The ground pound recovery cancel exploit has been fixed. A missed ground pound well almost always result in the hunters death because of the long recovery. Also if you get a drop kick off when you are near him it well out priortize the ground pound. Ground pound only beats drop kick at max range after that drop kick wins every time.

Edited by jcks

Haha

Spam ground pound?? Now I know we are playing different games. What about a very long recovery time after a ground pound when hunter even cant move?

It`s not your fault though my friend. You just simply didnt play enough long as a hunter to unlock it and check how it works!