jcks

Post Your Btz Matches!

more clips of this scrub playing retards on console woo ur so awesome i think u got silver in the special game Olympics 

You're welcome to post your own matches. This thread isn't console locked.

more clips of this scrub playing retards on console woo ur so awesome i think u got silver in the special game Olympics 

Guys please click Report button. Quicker we get rid of him the better.

did you know ... the shield can block the effect of a spit EVEN if it stick on you ... quite a chupacabra <.<

Yeah but they can't use the uv flash light or flares at the same time so they'll be easy to pounce.

Edited by Chaos_Deception
removed swear in quote

First video is up:

Not really epic and I made a lot of stupid mistakes, but there are some good moments in there.

Waiting for another video to upload.  Tough game against flare spammers. 

Edited by jande135

Did you unlock spit slam yet? Would have taken care of the ones hiding in the rail carts in combination with uv block.

And what was up with you teleporting to the sky at the end lol

First video is up:

Not really epic and I made a lot of stupid mistakes, but there are some good moments in there.

Waiting for another video to upload.  Tough game against flare spammers. 

Rather than making it a direct link, if you just copy/paste the URL into your post, it automatically sets it up as an embedded video.

Took me a bit to figure it out, but it makes your video show up as a screen, rather than a link.

Did you unlock spit slam yet? Would have taken care of the ones hiding in the rail carts in combination with uv block.

And what was up with you teleporting to the sky at the end lol

Yeah I have spit slam, but I don't normally use it outside of 1v1 encounters.  You're right though.  I could have definitely ended the game there.

Haha that teleporting was crazy.

Rather than making it a direct link, if you just copy/paste the URL into your post, it automatically sets it up as an embedded video.

Took me a bit to figure it out, but it makes your video show up as a screen, rather than a link.

Thank you, I was trying to figure that out.  I'll do that for my next video.  This one is taking a bit longer.  I had to add commentary because everything is happening so fast it makes it difficult to see what I'm doing.  Really great match though.  I'll get it uploaded asap.

Yeah I have spit slam, but I don't normally use it outside of 1v1 encounters.  You're right though.  I could have definitely ended the game there.

Haha that teleporting was crazy.

Thank you, I was trying to figure that out.  I'll do that for my next video.  This one is taking a bit longer.  I had to add commentary because everything is happening so fast it makes it difficult to see what I'm doing.  Really great match though.  I'll get it uploaded asap.

No problem. You can just edit your old one, too. It'll change it automatically if you just re-enter the URL.

Like i said previously here, i have trouble finding good night hunters.

I'v won like 7 games in a row so far, none of those were close games. Most of the times i died, i either killed myself (lol) or the night hunter teleported to my spine (probably latency related). Other than that its been like this:

(all the footage you see are from the last 5 or 6 games, where i always won, in the latest one i never used molotofs to destroy nests).

I'm posting this here in hopes of maybe showing something broken/overpowered that can be tweaked to even the chances.

I have one question doe: When we get tackled by the night zombie and we are flying mid air, if the hunter uses pounce, can we counter it? Or there's nothing we can do?

Cheers

Video is still processing, so give it a few mins if u want 720/1080p.

Edited by TheRA1DER

tbh, those are n00bs and that was a lucky match, other thing, none of them use the escalibur...

Yeah they weren't great. I guess they both just

hit me at the same time in that tunnel.

But hey man if you know some people that are good on xbone, I'd love to play them.

Edited by jande135

Yes you can counter Pounce After a Tackle.

Which IMO is broken. How can you UV when you are still reeling from the tackle.

then as a surviver u are useless. all it takes for the hunter is to tackle and then pounce, GG.

Its good as it is, we need to be able to counter.

Like i said previously here, i have trouble finding good night hunters.

I'v won like 7 games in a row so far, none of those were close games. Most of the times i died, i either killed myself (lol) or the night hunter teleported to my spine (probably latency related). Other than that its been like this:

(all the footage you see are from the last 5 or 6 games, where i always won, in the latest one i never used molotofs to destroy nests).

I'm posting this here in hopes of maybe showing something broken/overpowered that can be tweaked to even the chances.

I have one question doe: When we get tackled by the night zombie and we are flying mid air, if the hunter uses pounce, can we counter it? Or there's nothing we can do?

Cheers

Video is still processing, so give it a few mins if u want 720/1080p.

I don't know why I find this funny. I guess it's better to laugh than cry.

Here it is:

There were a couple of key factors missing from this match:

• EXPCalibur
  • Grapple Hooks
  • Night Hunter Potion
  • Camouflage/Cloak Potion (cancels Horde spit)
  • Dropkicks
  • Guns
  • Air Strikes
  • UV flashlight

These guys were completely absent minded and focused on one goal: throw an endless stream of flares and make your way to the nest. They barely even paid attention to you because they had absolute faith that flares would save them without any extra effort.

Face a player who doesn't exclusively hide behind flares and uses just one of the tactics mentioned above and you could have a very different match on your hands. Survivors are at a huge advantage with all of these and have absolute 0 reason to fear the night hunter (see: TheRA1DER night hunter slaughter compilation)

then as a surviver u are useless. all it takes for the hunter is to tackle and then pounce, GG.

Its good as it is, we need to be able to counter.

No he was saying that it is possible to interrupt a pounce immediately after a tackle. Any time you are pounced you have a small window of opportunity to active your UV light and escape.

Edited by jcks

• EXPCalibur
  • Grapple Hooks
  • Night Hunter Potion
  • Dropkicks
  • Guns
  • Air Strikes
  • UV flashlight
These guys were completely absent minded and focused on one goal: throw an endless stream of flares and make your way to the nest. They barely even paid attention to you because they had absolute faith that flares would save them without any extra effort.

Face a player who doesn't exclusively hide behind flares and uses just one of the tactics mentioned above and you could have a very different match on your hands. Survivors are at a huge advantage with all of these and have absolute 0 reason to fear the night hunter (see: TheRA1DER night hunter slaughter compilation)

No he was saying that it is possible to interrupt a pounce immediately after a tackle. Any time you are pounced you have a small window of opportunity to active your UV light and escape.

Like I said at the end of the video, those aren't the "cheapest" opponents I've faced. Trust me, if I could just choose to invade players that used everything you listed, I would. That's why I issued a challenge in the first place.

@purrington I'll set up a Reddit account tomorrow to post the challenge over there.

Edited by jande135

• EXPCalibur
  • Grapple Hooks
  • Night Hunter Potion
  • Dropkicks
  • Guns
  • Air Strikes
  • UV flashlight

Oh i see, thanks!

Well, to be fair that compilation shows little of how i play. I can upload a full match.

One thing i do is: if the night hunter sucks, i wont use molotovs, i wont use a sword (fists only) and i will not use flairs nor potions. Makes it a bit more challenging. 

Today i had a game where i had to use molos or else i would have probably lost. The hunter was actually good. Even doe i think 3 or 4 kills were bullshit (latency related).

Like I said at the end of the video, those aren't the "cheapest" opponents I've faced. Trust me, if I could just choose to invade players that used everything you listed, I would. That's why I issued a challenge in the first place.

@purrington I'll set up a Reddit account tomorrow to post the challenge over there.

I understand by the message you put out in the video is conflicting. If your main purpose was to demonstrate why the night hunter can and should be feared then this was not the right video to use as these aren't the best of players. You'll need to show gameplay of you overcoming the most common and cheapest tactics consistently to prove the night hunter cannot be pushed around so easily.

Oh i see, thanks!

Well, to be fair that compilation shows little of how i play. I can upload a full match.

One thing i do is: if the night hunter sucks, i wont use molotovs, i wont use a sword (fists only) and i will not use flairs nor potions. Makes it a bit more challenging. 

Today i had a game where i had to use molos or else i would have probably lost. The hunter was actually good. Even doe i think 3 or 4 kills were bullshit (latency related).

Yeah I could see you were only using a fraction of your true power at times lol

I've also gotten kills sometimes where I expect to get my pounce interrupted so I can spit trap them but instead I end up getting the kill. Definitely latency issues since I could see the light flashing me but nothing happened. In those same matches there were also times where I would horde spit slam someone and not only would they not be hurt but the horde would target me instead. I don't even want to understand.

Edited by jcks

In those same matches there were also times where I would horde spit slam someone and not only would they not be hurt but the horde would target me instead. I don't even want to understand.

HAHAHAHHA wtf that would make an awesome clip :D

Only recent video I've saved. Not really epic, but seeing as these are the last hours before Spit spam and flare spam are eliminated from console wanted to post this up. What started as a clean bout, turned cheesy with an extra layer of cheese.

Goodnight you princes of Haran.*pours liquor on ground*

@TheRa1DER

Do you play console? If so, PS4 perchance? I wouldn't mind an additional sparring partner to practice techniques on.

HAHAHAHHA wtf that would make an awesome clip :D

Here's two instances:

http://youtu.be/oFvYmNfig0Q?t=3m43s

http://youtu.be/XEO2ikNBFis?t=10s

Unfortunately I had died before I even got the chance to process what was happening.

Only recent video I've saved. Not really epic, but seeing as these are the last hours before Spit spam and flare spam are eliminated from console wanted to post this up. What started as a clean bout, turned cheesy with an extra layer of cheese.

@TheRa1DER

Do you play console? If so, PS4 perchance? I wouldn't mind an additional sparring partner to practice techniques on.

Eh I changed this to just a general video thread, doesn't need to be epic.

Nice job though haha. I should do some last minute spit spamming myself before it's gone.

Edited by jcks

@TheRa1DER

PC mustard race :D

I just had a really close game, the closest ever. But the night hunter was abusing a broken mechanic. He jumps above me, spits the bombers and ub block then goes for the pounce right after, i counter it with the uv light, but by doing so im "locked" in the animation and then BAM i get hit by both spits and then im fucked. He can do that all night long...

With such thing, there is no counter other than him chupacabra up and then we take advantage of that, which is a needle in a haystack. As of now, i no longer support the "poor night hunters" bandwagon, this is pure BS :P

@TheRa1DER

Juuuuum ur psn name...i think u invade me one time...and u abused of the spitexploit -. -. Like is that video, but because you cant kill me...and im not a flare spammer