jcks

Post Your Btz Matches!

+1 Chaos

Using any exploit (infinite spit in this case) that gives you unfair advantage in pc online gaming is considered as a cheating. You would get a perm ban straight away if it happened on dedicated admined server.

Fact that someone cheats doesnt justify using cheats/exploits. If you meet a cheater simply leave this match instead of getting dirty.

anyone notice all the ez hunter games are on console

I believe that's because most PC matches consist of the Night Hunter's 5 Nests being destroyed simultaneously within the first few seconds, followed by salty language rolling down the chat window.

Say what you will about the duping, but at least we don't have to deal with that on PS4/Xbox. :lol:

i cant even play the game without getting followed by 2 people that just chase me down n cloak jump kick spam me with uv this is rediculous please blanace this make hunters down humans in one melee do that for week see how many forums u get for survivors

Let's get back to what this topic is all about - BtZ matches!

This one's more fun than epic, but I loved getting so close to the UV Flares and still succeeding with the Pounces :3

Fun Fact: this was my first time ever playing in Old Town.

Edited by DoctorPurrington

i play on the PC and i'm having trouble finding good night hunter players, they just either ragequit or are flat out bad to the point where i leave their last nest with 5% health and just kill the players over and over until i get bored and destroy the nest.

:\

i play on the PC and i'm having trouble finding good night hunter players, they just either ragequit or are flat out bad to the point where i leave their last nest with 5% health and just kill the players over and over until i get bored and destroy the nest.

:\

Try adding BroWithTheFro (FroBro), I believe he's on PC and can offer a challenge.

Depends on what you constitute as cheating. In the match before this one they were one shotting my nest, I view that as an act of war.

Well in that situation, you were cheating without any justification. I can count the number of people I've played that weren't one-shotting nests on one hand. Completely unnecessary to start infinite spit.

Well in that situation, you were cheating without any justification. I can count the number of people I've played that weren't one-shotting nests on one hand. Completely unnecessary to start infinite spit.

Er there was justification, they were one shotting my nest in the last game. I didn't just go into the game spit spamming.

again humans are cheap so hunters must do something to counter there rediculousness i mean comeon humans can counter our pounce our tackle our groundslam our spits ok hunter can counter o wait NOTHING hunters are watered down version of humans

Er there was justification, they were one shotting my nest in the last game. I didn't just go into the game spit spamming.

Was that match a 2v1? I'm sorry, I'm at work and can't pull up the video to check, but if I remember correctly, you were facing two survivors. You had absolutely no justification for cheating like that. Almost EVERYONE can one-shot nests with the weapons they receive in single player. They aren't playing unfairly.

I've seen your videos, jcks. You seem like a very smart, very keen player. There was no reason for you to take the low road in that match.

Was that match a 2v1? I'm sorry, I'm at work and can't pull up the video to check, but if I remember correctly, you were facing two survivors. You had absolutely no justification for cheating like that. Almost EVERYONE can one-shot nests with the weapons they receive in single player. They aren't playing unfairly.

I've seen your videos, jcks. You seem like a very smart, very keen player. There was no reason for you to take the low road in that match.

Thankfully we'll be done with a good amount of glitches on both ends of the spectrum come the 10th!

I can't tell you how many Dupers I had to face last night. Like the noble cockroach, they apparently tend to come out after dark.

Got some great footage last night of an Airstrike duper, made for an interesting match :3

I still ended up losing, but the kills more than made up for the sting of defeat. There's a poison kill here. Poison! Who kills Humans with poison?

This guy, that's who.

I shouldn't have named that part 3, it's not actually a continuation from the others. I didn't record the first game I had with those guys but I did do the second one.

And when I say one shot I mainly talking about one regular hit vs a charge attack. People can easily curb their power by bringing in weaker weapons, I've faced a few survivors who have done this and the matches were very fun. But when you go around with night hunter potions + camo + overpowered weapons you aren't looking for a challenge, you're just trying to clear the match as fast as possible.

Take a look at this:

Without the infinite spit glitch this would have been an impossible situation. I was only able to hold them back as long as I did because of spit spam. And you can see as soon as they get within melee distance of my nest it's gone (honestly they didn't even need to be in melee range, one air strike flare and the volatile spawn goes flying). The game was not intended to have survivors destroy nests in less than 15 seconds. Just like I can choose to spit spam they can choose not to play an overpowered survivor. If I were to rely on just my two spits and the cool down the match would have been over in a fraction of the time it took here.

I don't use spit spam to gain an unfair advantage, I use it to level the playing field. That to me isn't taking the low road at all it's actually making the game playable against people who can't play a single match fairly.

Thankfully we'll be done with a good amount of glitches on both ends of the spectrum come the 10th!

I can't tell you how many Dupers I had to face last night. Like the noble cockroach, they apparently tend to come out after dark.

Got some great footage last night of an Airstrike duper, made for an interesting match :3

I still ended up losing, but the kills more than made up for the sting of defeat. There's a poison kill here. Poison! Who kills Humans with poison?

This guy, that's who.

Haha gotta love when they kill themselves with air strikes. It's the most satisfying thing to watch.

Edited by jcks

Alright got a ton of matches tonight, gonna upload the other ones soon. First one is here:

The first epic match I'm posting that I actually lost but not really because of anything on my part, just silly things that will disappear on tuesday.

Alright got a ton of matches tonight, gonna upload the other ones soon. First one is here:

The first epic match I'm posting that I actually lost but not really because of anything on my part, just silly things that will disappear on tuesday.

Woah, that's not cool. You definitely Spit Stuck that guy at 2:00, what a load of Horse-Hockey.

jcks: "I don't use spit spam to gain an unfair advantage, I use it to level the playing field. That to me isn't taking the low road at all it's actually making the game playable against people who can't play a single match fairly"

How to hell I got redirected to cheat selling site`s forums?

I used to do some research for one of anti cheat communities and I had to read their forums. Some of those wallhackers and aimboters were saying exactly the same things trying to make attempt to feel like a real gamers not cheaters. Trying to justify and feel less guilty. 

jcks: "Just like I can choose to spit spam they can choose not to play an overpowered survivor. "

They pick up what they want and that`s their right to use what game provides. They don`t go to the forums and they don`t have to know that they are overpowered.

Lets say that I agree with you for a while. Right. So human is OP. How much? 15-30%? Ok. Ill give you a 100%. So you trying to "level the playing field" you use 4 spits- 2x more to compensate.

Do you do it? No! You spit like 30-50 times? More or less. So to "level the playing field" you make your hunter 10-20 times more OP then them. Bravo to you who say about playing the game fairly.

And what will you do when your spit cheat is removed? How will you "level the playing field" then? Installing 3rd party software to punish bad survivors who don`t want to let you win? Wouldn`t be surprised as you had already made a step in that direction. Have some decency mate and simply shut up. We dont want young players to use your logic after reading your post.

Edited by MORD

jcks: "I don't use spit spam to gain an unfair advantage, I use it to level the playing field. That to me isn't taking the low road at all it's actually making the game playable against people who can't play a single match fairly"

I used to do some research for one of anti cheat communities and I had to read their forums. Some of those wallhackers and aimboters were saying exactly the same things trying to make attempt to feel like a real gamers not cheaters. Trying to justify and feel less guilty. 

jcks: "Just like I can choose to spit spam they can choose not to play an overpowered survivor. "

They pick up what they want and that`s their right to use what game provides. They don`t go to the forums and they don`t have to know that they are overpowered.

Lets say that I agree with you for a while. Right. So human is OP. How much? 15-30%? Ok. Ill give you a 100%. So you trying to "level the playing field" you use 4 spits- 2x more to compensate.

Do you do it? No! You spit like 30-50 times? More or less. So to "level the playing field" you make your hunter 10-20 times more OP then them. Bravo to you who say about playing the game fairly.

And what will you do when your spit cheat is removed? How will you "level the playing field" then? Installing 3rd party software to punish bad survivors who don`t want to let you win? Wouldn`t be surprised as you had already made a step in that direction. Have some decency mate and simply shut up. We dont want young players to use your logic after reading your post.

agreed i beat flare spammers at level 4 if flare spammers aare so hard to beat how did i do it without even access to 90% of hunters abilities? jcks uses the same tactics all the time so its no surprise that people learn how to beat him also wastes abilities or misses perfect time to use a spit spit slam is 1 ability that i never use

oh and uv spit and pounce straight away is the worst tactic as the time it takes you to get back i will have change to flares and thrown 1 

and ground pound recovery (uv blocker) is an exploit so you cheated with that i have never used it at all 

and jcks you did lose cause of something you did you stayed in 1 spot near the human when low on life 

Woah, that's not cool. You definitely Spit Stuck that guy at 2:00, what a load of Horse-Hockey.

Right? That happened to me quite a bit tonight.

I don't see how this is related to BtZ? Those guys are obviously using hacks and not exploits. A whole different meaning there.

You don't need to go to the forums to realize that one shotting the hunter and the nests is wrong. In what game do know that allows you to destroy nest in one hit? How does that even sound balanced?

How do you judge 15-30%? If you go around one shotting everything then you are 100% OP. There is no half way, you are either OP or you aren't.

So in those cases I fight fire with fire.

The same thing I've always been doing except it will be even easier because OHKs will be gone and I won't have a need to exploit spits anymore. I don't rely on infinite spits to win so stop assuming I'm no good without them.

Honestly I don't know why you guys are viewing this like it's all black and white. Here you are getting on my case about using infinite spits which mind you doesn't even guarantee a victory while survivors are running around with EXPCaliburs and 100,000+ duped items. Are you going to give them as much trouble as you're giving me or do you just want to pick on me for trying to make things even? It's starting to piss me off. If you don't like to use it then fine that's your opinion. Stop only paying attention to one side of the issue when there are clearly much bigger problems with the survivors.

Now back on topic.

I was sure this would turn into another DFA campfest. Luckily I was able to catch one guy before he could join up with the others.

EDIT: Also a 2v1 and salty 1v1

I killed a guy with an interrupted pounce, heh.

I was definitely cheating the whole time. Also targeted by my own horde?

Edited by jcks

I stand my ground....killing the human zombie is really easy, most of the times i get killed its when some latency related chupacabra happens. Like the guy teleporting, or me using the UV light and he still pounces me etc

I will play later tonight and will try and record some footage and make a video.

C u soon.

Edited by Chaos_Deception
swearing

Got some more matches from last night:

Fastest 2v1 I've had yet. The horde kill near the water just made this game.

Intense 3v1

Got another rooftop kill with an interrupted pounce. I think that's pretty safe way to ensure fall damage since they can't break out of that animation and grapple hook like with a ground pound.

Edited by jcks

more clips of this scrub playing retards on console woo ur so awesome i think u got silver in the special game Olympics

chupacabra aprende a escribir por favor xD das dolor de cabeza, gtfo keep crying rivers