jcks

Post Your Btz Matches!

When I rush I usually use a UV gp on a group of players and then leapfrog them all.

Are you daydreaming or what? I wish i could spitsplash groups when i rush, but they are never gathering in groups unless they are trying to be close because they suck alone.

Dude there's a reason you're only 1st mutation. Stop giving people bad advice. I would like to see more skilled Night Hunters as I usually get easy wins when I'm playing even by myself.

Tip #1: Don't use uv block to run away, use it to ATTACK. If you use uv block, get close to your opponent, and stick him with a uv suppressor spit, bam! Easy pounce. Also you can use it to continue ground pounding if you get drained.

Tip #2: Ground pounding is your most effective strategy against the human. Learn to get good with it. Landing so many in a row is fatal and effective. Just don't miss, because that a punish for you.

I have so many more. I'm currently working on a video on how to be a better Night Hunter. My channel on YouTube is jonnyallen3. So stay tuned.

Did you just tell him to stop giving bad advice then turn around and give the same exact advice?

No if he's rude to me I have the right to be rude right back to him. I believe I came to his channel and left a nice comment and he has to say something stupid, bringing back something that happened a year ago.

Besides that I can't stand people who suck and try to give advice. I want the string of hunters to improve, not get worse.

Do it using an alternate method (aka YouTube or private message) please, this is supposed to be a friendly board.

Are you daydreaming or what? I wish i could spitsplash groups when i rush, but they are never gathering in groups unless they are trying to be close because they suck alone

I find it happens a lot during games, I get at least 4 chances to do this every match. (Only rarely is it successful though because humans know how to dodge)

Basically get your humans into a place where it will be hard to dodge or run from you. Run at them with the UV shield & then UV spit smash. There is no escape if you get them all with the Spit smash.

No if he's rude to me I have the right to be rude right back to him. I believe I came to his channel and left a nice comment and he has to say something stupid, bringing back something that happened a year ago.

Besides that I can't stand people who suck and try to give advice. I want the string of hunters to improve, not get worse.

Dude, you're not just being rude to DrPurrington, you're being rude to others as well. I'm not sure what happened over in that comment section, but that sure as hell isn't an excuse to have this whole "eye for an eye" mindset and be rude to anyone, and it certainly isn't going to get you anywhere. We should keep these forums friendly and not let them devolve into mindless, unnecessary insults towards each other. You're acting as if Dr.P was intentionally trying to give everyone here malicious advice, when really, the advice he has to offer is actually useful!

I find it happens a lot during games, I get at least 4 chances to do this every match. (Only rarely is it successful though because humans know how to dodge)

Basically get your humans into a place where it will be hard to dodge or run from you. Run at them with the UV shield & then UV spit smash. There is no escape if you get them all with the Spit smash.

So you are lucky. In my games humans are spreading at least 10 meters from each other. One is slashing nest second one throw flares third one stands on the roof or try to chase me with friend. I can't afford to stay and wait till one egg remains in nest to gather them around it, not to mention that spit range is spitsmash is same as GP, if i hit someone with that, it's mostly two humans (it's a waste of spits in case when remaining two are keeping eye on them after that).

There is also a bug in leapfrog, while you are jumping from one human to another, you should leave that human knocked out, but thay all die instead. If you look at the human you just jumped out, you see him stuck in that death animation like hi is still strangled.

No I'm not PMing him because I want everyone to know the advice he gives is terrible. I want Night Hunters to get better. I haven't lost a match as the human in months. Then a hunter comes along who I gave advice to long ago, and kicks my chupacabra. That's what I like to see.

Well nobody here want's your god be damned advice if you're not going to give everyone in the community a fair shot.

Losing/winning doesn't matter, the humans are just better than him when he loses? His advice may be good for new night hunters that are looking for a few tips & Tricks.

You've pretty much lost most of the respect of the people that read your posts containing your "disliking" of Dr.Purr.

Take some advice: Don't try to publicly put people below you on any forum, it just doesn't work.

Edited by Jcorella17

Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for the support! Sincere apologies for seeming to be at the root of some bad blood here, but let's try to quell some of the negativity by getting back to what really matters: watching some sweet BtZ action B)

Thought I'd queue up an old Sense Suppression clip I recorded some time ago. Who says Night Hunters can't be ninjas?

Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for the support! Sincere apologies for seeming to be at the root of some bad blood here, but let's try to quell some of the negativity by getting back to what really matters: watching some sweet BtZ action B)

Thought I'd queue up an old Sense Suppression clip I recorded some time ago. Who says Night Hunters can't be ninjas?

He never saw it coming, lol

And don't worry, everyone knows you rock face. People can make up whatever they want (there aren't even btz w/l stats so, duh, lies), but anyone who watches your stream knows you win like 99% of your matches

Oh gosh, it's always terrifying to be the human in 1v1 when you get hit with sense suppression spit.

Makes it a minigame for the NH though, xD

Oh gosh, it's always terrifying to be the human in 1v1 when you get hit with sense suppression spit.

Makes it a minigame for the NH though, xD

Right?? it's like turning corners and seeing Nemesis in RE all over again!

Like you can HEAR the guy but once you see him its too late

Drpurr can post all the videos he wants idc. But when he tries to put out advice that is not effective, I'm going to say something. He is in the lower end pool of players. Which means he only wins because he plays against players who aren't good. The advice he gives out will NEVER work against a good player. I believe in one of his videos he said, "To kill the human just walk towards him and keep clawing at him". That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. It takes about 6 claws to down a human and 3 swings of a standard weapon to kill the NH. So I mean come on.. I'm trying to help this community out and people wanna defend someone giving horrible advice.

I'm trying to help this community out and people wanna defend someone giving horrible advice.

This is my final response to you,

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FRIENLY COMMUNITY, NOT A HATE PLAYER FREE FOR ALL.

Dr.Purr is a respected member of this forum, and we don't just randomly throw people under the bus because one person opinionated him.

Now to move on, I'll have some sort of video tonight to get this forum back on topic.

Edited by Jcorella17

Drpurr can post all the videos he wants idc. But when he tries to put out advice that is not effective, I'm going to say something. He is in the lower end pool of players. Which means he only wins because he plays against players who aren't good. The advice he gives out will NEVER work against a good player. I believe in one of his videos he said, "To kill the human just walk towards him and keep clawing at him". That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. It takes about 6 claws to down a human and 3 swings of a standard weapon to kill the NH. So I mean come on.. I'm trying to help this community out and people wanna defend someone giving horrible advice.

You started with open hostility towards Dr. Purrington, thats why you became a target and got foul attention. I didn't even watched his videos, so i can't tell if you are right, all i thought after i read your post is "What an holeAss". You just redirected attention from dr.purr to yourself. Try to be more polite in the future, hostile outbursts are not welcome here and you felt it on yourself.

Edited by sanjyuubi