jcks

Post Your Btz Matches!

yeah i agree. the one that said no skill or no brain is needed to play as survivor need to record it and show it to us

show us how easy it is to win against a skilled hunter.

and don't tell us you don't want to play it, as it just show that your statement are all without ground.

Hey what about all you guys would post some Survivor Matches (post patch, without bugs, against high ranked hunters and only wins pls) instead of 95% Nighthunter ones? Since the Survivor is so 'OP' it should be an ease for ya to do this.

Those who can show me a legit winning series (50% or more wins out of 10 Games) on youtube or twitch will get a follow from me and my friend

Contributing to the pool :3

Man, great job on the comeback, but this was so so cringe worthy to watch. The way you play and the human played seems so off. Slow, and lackluster. Not hating but this game-play seems ancient.  Either way.. Good job

Man, great job on the comeback, but this was so so cringe worthy to watch. The way you play and the human played seems so off. Slow, and lackluster. Not hating but this game-play seems ancient.  Either way.. Good job

That's because the game-play is ancient! It was before 1 hitting nest and flare spamming was patched!

Also look at the spits. There's only two, so this was before mutations too.

That's because the game-play is ancient! It was before 1 hitting nest and flare spamming was patched!

Also look at the spits. There's only two, so this was before mutations too.

Ooh, I remember this fight! Yea, this was from way back in the day. Ancient indeed, but that brings back memories!

...Not all of them good.

Shudders as he remembers the EXPcalibur.

Our mashups tend towards survivor pov these days, even though I love playing hunter. There's no real reason for this other than "can't play long sessions with friends as hunter".

We'll try uploading vids with more first person hunter footage in the future.

Peace, fun, and good luck! ;)

Man, great job on the comeback, but this was so so cringe worthy to watch. The way you play and the human played seems so off. Slow, and lackluster. Not hating but this game-play seems ancient. Either way.. Good job

Trust me he hasn't gotten any better lol. He sucks and is afraid to invade me.

I love BTZ, my friends and I were playing around on xbox one. Still the best night hunter compared to my friends. Anyone have a hint as to quickly gain xp for mutation level up? As in strategies?

Edited by Uncle Ship

I love BTZ, my friends and I were playing around on xbox one. Still the best night hunter compared to my friends. Anyone have a hint as to quickly gain xp for mutation level up? As in strategies?

If you're just starting a new mutation and are coming up against low-level Humans, Tackle as often as possible. Tackle gives you 100 Exp for each (more than Pounce, which is only 50) and can net you Impale kills, which add up to 300 Exp! (200 + 100 for the kill)

Secondly, Spit often! Even when you don't need to. Hitting with a Spit gives you 50, and sticking gives you additional points as well.

Lastly, if you're starting to face Survivors who are a little better and don't offer as many openings, just try to end the matches as quickly as possible. Go ham, Pounce quick, and hope the match ends early... without the Human Aborting. You get a massive Exp bonus for winning the match (Used to be 2,000), so sometimes it's better to just stomp through and encourage an early surrender than acquiring individual points.

If you're just starting a new mutation and are coming up against low-level Humans, Tackle as often as possible. Tackle gives you 100 Exp for each (more than Pounce, which is only 50) and can net you Impale kills, which add up to 300 Exp! (200 + 100 for the kill)

Secondly, Spit often! Even when you don't need to. Hitting with a Spit gives you 50, and sticking gives you additional points as well.

Lastly, if you're starting to face Survivors who are a little better and don't offer as many openings, just try to end the matches as quickly as possible. Go ham, Pounce quick, and hope the match ends early... without the Human Aborting. You get a massive Exp bonus for winning the match (Used to be 2,000), so sometimes it's better to just stomp through and encourage an early surrender than acquiring individual points.

Especially if you find a group of medkit spammers who don't know how to dodge attacks :P

Infinite XP

Dude can you stop giving people advice? You are not a good Night Hunter. Never rush the game as a zombie.

Bro please don't listen to DoctorPurrington. DO NOT EVER rush your opponent to try to "quickly end the game". The key to winning as the Night Hunter is to be patient and time your attacks.

There is no way you can level up quickly per se, unless you boost, which I don't recommend. Going through the mutations is indeed a grind. It will take a bit of time.

I'm a 3rd mutation level 60, I reached the Apex Predator rank way back before mutations even came out. I'm also working on my second zombie. So take it from me. Grind the mutations, and in the process learn to appreciate and also learn every skill available to you, because trust me, you need every skill you get.

Just keep playing, get better, and you'll see yourself ranking up faster as you get better and win more games. Trust as you get closer and closer to max rank, it is very satisfying once you have that badass 3rd mutation appearance :)

Dude can you stop giving people advice? You are not a good Night Hunter. Never rush the game as a zombie.

WHOAAAAHHH rude.

DoctorPurrington an amazing Night Hunter

Frankly rushing is an effective method for gaining a lot of XP and winning matches against players with slower reaction times.

Edited by Jcorella17

Dude can you stop giving people advice?

Yeah, he is right! His brilliant advicies are millions times better:

1) Grind the mutations, and in the process learn to appreciate and also learn every skill available to you.

2) Just keep playing, get better

I would never figure it out alone! this time i made it without hiring mr. Sherlock.

Bro please don't listen to DoctorPurrington. DO NOT EVER rush your opponent to try to "quickly end the game". The key to winning as the Night Hunter is to be patient and time your attacks.

There is no way you can level up quickly per se, unless you boost, which I don't recommend. Going through the mutations is indeed a grind. It will take a bit of time.

I'm a 3rd mutation level 60, I reached the Apex Predator rank way back before mutations even came out. I'm also working on my second zombie. So take it from me. Grind the mutations, and in the process learn to appreciate and also learn every skill available to you, because trust me, you need every skill you get.

Just keep playing, get better, and you'll see yourself ranking up faster as you get better and win more games. Trust as you get closer and closer to max rank, it is very satisfying once you have that badass 3rd mutation appearance :)

I still think it was a bit rude to diss Drpurr like that.

"DO NOT EVER rush your opponent " - This is always good advice, rushing may be the most effective method against players that separated.

The thing is be ready to think fast and use whatever spits you have. When I rush I usually use a UV gp on a group of players and then leapfrog them all.

I still think it was a bit rude to diss Drpurr like that.

Thanks Jcorella, but don't worry about it! We Night Hunter have thick skin. Particularly because it's coated in mutated scales and Crane blood. ;)

When leveling, you'll definitely find yourself against less-skilled Humans, especially in the first few matches. Using those matches to gain significant Exp from Tackles, Spits, and Spike Impales is crucial to having some of the basic skills once you hit the mid-tier fights. Once that happens you'll have fewer opportunities to set up, and it's honestly best to go back to cleaning house and acquiring your Victory Exp as fast as possible. I usually go for Tackle first (the forced Horde Spit choice notwithstanding), then UV Spit, then UV Block. After that it's purely preference. Sometimes I go for Speed, sometimes I just click my way down the Spits trees to get Sniping ASAP.

When I rush I usually use a UV gp on a group of players and then leapfrog them all.

This is a great strategy! If I do this, I always attempt to wait until they're at a Nest, or distracted by zombies. Otherwise, skilled Humans will often "split up" the moment you arrive and leave you vulnerable to even a single players' UV Light. Keep in mind that Leapfrog is fairly low-priority when you're leveling up, as you need some speed and other skills to set it up consistently enough for the points to be worth it.

The thing is be ready to think fast and use whatever spits you have.

It may seem like obvious advice, but you always want your Spits to stick. I watch Human streams from time to time and see so many Night Hunters Spitting into the darkness, hoping for a hit. Dodge is simply too prevalent, and predicting the dodge is difficult. I'll gladly dive right into a Human's face and take some UV Light means sticking the Spit and causing some sort of guaranteed distraction. I miss all the time - it happens to everyone - but the point is to always go for the "stick" and never Spit from a distance unless the Human is distracted. Chance are they're looking right at you and will just Dodge away.

I can't think of too many times when you don't want to secure a Stick. I guess if you're just firing into a group of people surrounding a Nest or something? Or if you want to hit the underside of a roof that a Human is beneath. But go for sticks whenever you can. Even in messy situations, you're better off confirming some sort of effect instead of blind-firing.

WHOAAAAHHH rude.

DoctorPurrington an amazing Night Hunter

Frankly rushing is an effective method for gaining a lot of XP and winning matches against players with slower reaction times.

No, he sucks horribly. I've seen him play.

And yes that would he an effective way to gain xp, if you're playing against someone who sucks.

Thanks Jcorella, but don't worry about it! We Night Hunter have thick skin. Particularly because it's coated in mutated scales and Crane blood. ;)

When leveling, you'll definitely find yourself against less-skilled Humans, especially in the first few matches. Using those matches to gain significant Exp from Tackles, Spits, and Spike Impales is crucial to having some of the basic skills once you hit the mid-tier fights. Once that happens you'll have fewer opportunities to set up, and it's honestly best to go back to cleaning house and acquiring your Victory Exp as fast as possible. I usually go for Tackle first (the forced Horde Spit choice notwithstanding), then UV Spit, then UV Block. After that it's purely preference. Sometimes I go for Speed, sometimes I just click my way down the Spits trees to get Sniping ASAP.

This is a great strategy! If I do this, I always attempt to wait until they're at a Nest, or distracted by zombies. Otherwise, skilled Humans will often "split up" the moment you arrive and leave you vulnerable to even a single players' UV Light. Keep in mind that Leapfrog is fairly low-priority when you're leveling up, as you need some speed and other skills to set it up consistently enough for the points to be worth it.

It may seem like obvious advice, but you always want your Spits to stick. I watch Human streams from time to time and see so many Night Hunters Spitting into the darkness, hoping for a hit. Dodge is simply too prevalent, and predicting the dodge is difficult. I'll gladly dive right into a Human's face and take some UV Light means sticking the Spit and causing some sort of guaranteed distraction. I miss all the time - it happens to everyone - but the point is to always go for the "stick" and never Spit from a distance unless the Human is distracted. Chance are they're looking right at you and will just Dodge away.

I can't think of too many times when you don't want to secure a Stick. I guess if you're just firing into a group of people surrounding a Nest or something? Or if you want to hit the underside of a roof that a Human is beneath. But go for sticks whenever you can. Even in messy situations, you're better off confirming some sort of effect instead of blind-firing.

Dude there's a reason you're only 1st mutation. Stop giving people bad advice. I would like to see more skilled Night Hunters as I usually get easy wins when I'm playing even by myself.

Tip #1: Don't use uv block to run away, use it to ATTACK. If you use uv block, get close to your opponent, and stick him with a uv suppressor spit, bam! Easy pounce. Also you can use it to continue ground pounding if you get drained.

Tip #2: Ground pounding is your most effective strategy against the human. Learn to get good with it. Landing so many in a row is fatal and effective. Just don't miss, because that a punish for you.

I have so many more. I'm currently working on a video on how to be a better Night Hunter. My channel on YouTube is jonnyallen3. So stay tuned.

ffs mate.

Please stop being so rude.

No if he's rude to me I have the right to be rude right back to him. I believe I came to his channel and left a nice comment and he has to say something stupid, bringing back something that happened a year ago.

Besides that I can't stand people who suck and try to give advice. I want the string of hunters to improve, not get worse.