jcks

Post Your Btz Matches!

lol all the hunters probably upset with my video, all he had to do was jump or ground pound

...and I got a video that proves the NH can being jumping over the human and the human and still get the DK.  Also, the initiation of a GP takes longer than the initiation of a DK.  I've lost many a DK chain because the GP always lost out no matter fast I tried to get it off.

For all those stating that the Night Hunter is prey on the Countryside, I made this just for you.

Some fancy-ish kills in there.

Nice!

I'm not having any more problems in the countryside than anywhere else, either.

"Humans can't chain dropkicks... unless you stand still and allow it to happen." - updated quote from devs. ;)

They can be chained. Many of my friends refer to it as the "Rape Train". I get dropkicked and immediately get dropkicked before I can move.

"Humans can't chain dropkicks... unless you stand still and allow it to happen." - updated quote from devs.   ;)

Cheeky! I like it. I need a shirt with this quote on it.

Humans can't chain dropkicks... unless you stand still next to a wall and allow it to happen

I mean... I can't chain GPs either, but I can do a lot to a Human if he's trapped against a wall! Including chain GPs :ph34r:

#Sorrynotsorry

I love beating cheaters >:)

Guys if you're as determined as me you can beat those filthy POS cheaters! I do it consistently and there isn't a better feeling.

Also use my videos and take tips on how to be a better Night Hunter. I'm going to post a video on how to be a better Night Hunter soon so stay tuned.

Good tactic using under the map glitch to kill, but u missed your chance to pounce. In the second video, at 4.17 and 7.10 they dropped some dynamites on the ground and when u gp, boom u are dead. It's a feasible trick if u are playing with a teammate because human can be revived after that. But hunter will go down even in full health. Is this intentional Pete? Cause they just drop them on the rooftop and baiting u to gp. At least reduce its damage to the hunter's health like the gas tank explosion. 

Edited by EnlightenMe

I love beating cheaters > :)

Guys if you're as determined as me you can beat those filthy POS cheaters! I do it consistently and there isn't a better feeling.

Also use my videos and take tips on how to be a better Night Hunter. I'm going to post a video on how to be a better Night Hunter soon so stay tuned.

In 1:40 you were out of stamina when you jumped, but when you landed, you had enough momentum to do tackle, why is that? You can increase your speed during jump?

Maybe i'm blind, but could you describe what was cheated in those games?

Edited by sanjyuubi

probably the same instant tackle they introduce in the following, as i discuss in my thread

they use OHK nest by using shotgun, not cheating per se, but more of using bug that exist in the game or intentional feature that are introduced in the following :D

btw the op go under the map too need to be fixed, as he is also using bug that exist in the game

In 1:40 you were out of stamina when you jumped, but when you landed, you had enough momentum to do tackle, why is that? You can increase your speed during jump?

Maybe i'm blind, but could you describe what was cheated in those games?

probably the same instant tackle they introduce in the following, as i discuss in my thread

they use OHK nest by using shotgun, not cheating per se, but more of using bug that exist in the game or intentional feature that are introduced in the following :D

btw the op go under the map too need to be fixed, as he is also using bug that exist in the game

The shotgun instakill glitch is not a feature, it's a bug that's getting fixed in the next patch. http://forum.techland.pl/topic/11782-btz-fixes-in-the-next-patch/page-2#entry41392

Good tactic using under the map glitch to kill, but u missed your chance to pounce. In the second video, at 4.17 and 7.10 they dropped some dynamites on the ground and when u gp, boom u are dead. It's a feasible trick if u are playing with a teammate because human can be revived after that. But hunter will go down even in full health. Is this intentional Pete? Cause they just drop them on the rooftop and baiting u to gp. At least reduce its damage to the hunter's health like the gas tank explosion. 

Damage of the mines vs Hunter have been reduced recently to 1/3 max damage with a falloff.  Also, shotgun damage was reduced.

Read the description in the video. I was using it as a scare tactic to remind them that I can cheat too, but choose not to. There was a point to be made.

Read the description in the video. I was using it as a scare tactic to remind them that I can cheat too, but choose not to. There was a point to be made.

Haha ok. But they probably don't get that point of yours- Maybe like 'meh he can't pull it of' sort of thing  :lol: good restraint though

Hey what about all you guys would post some Survivor Matches (post patch, without bugs, against high ranked hunters and only wins pls) instead of 95% Nighthunter ones? Since the Survivor is so 'OP' it should be an ease for ya to do this.

Those who can show me a legit winning series (50% or more wins out of 10 Games) on youtube or twitch will get a follow from me and my friend

Edited by bjoernsen80

Hey what about all you guys would post some Survivor Matches (post patch, without bugs, against high ranked hunters and only wins pls) instead of 95% Nighthunter ones? Since the Survivor is so 'OP' it should be an ease for ya to do this.

Those who can show me a legit winning series (50% or more wins out of 10 Games) on youtube or twitch will get a follow from me and my friend

Be the zombie is more fun :P

Also, this is not an invasion board. It's a BE THE ZOMBIE board.