jcks

Post Your Btz Matches!

I must say, it's really not easy to do the job on the map. Humans who want to win their game tend not to use the buggy. It is much more difficult (in my opinion, plus I don't think it's funny, I like track vehicles then reverse / tackle them)

For this part, I managed (by luck) to kill one at the beginning of the game, then they pushed their way on foot to the first nest. I tried lightning raids on them (tendrils sprint + = awesome) to protect my "offspring" but it didn't work, twice I died. Finally I managed to kill them once each, after that the game has been ... expeditious.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Onyx%20I%20Vector/video/14647996

My impressions are: Humans who are on feet, seems harder to eliminate (They must be minimum 2 to be a real problem, but alone by contrast I don't think, however, it may be possible.)
On the other hand, the new speed of the hunter can be used to save time for spit recharge in this situation.

My main fear is 2-4 experienced players going to the nest without buggy. I'm afraid that's impossible to kill them.
And last thing, the biggest problem of btz is the frustration it can cause. I mean, when I killed them they left, while 2 min rather, they kept me at a distance and they even kill me twice. Why people expect ALWAYS (hunter or human side) to destroy the other without dying ? Leave a game when you has been kill 5 times unable to do anything, okay but then in this case, it was a fairly balanced game.

I think the imbalance of BTZ, throughout the year 2015, has installed this bad habit.

Horde spit in an open field is a death sentence.  If people are trying to run it on foot then you'll be getting more than enough horde spits to throw at them as well.  ;)

4 maxed humans including a mate who is extremely skilled - destroyed in less than 5 minutes

I think that there was nothing challenging in that fight, you could won it even without recent patch. In 70% fights i have as Widow Maker lvl50, i lost my stamina very quickly if i involve into direct fight because of constant UVing. You had decent players and in most cases even if there is elite player among them, he most likely lose because of his partners.

Anyway, i wish you every survivors to be like that :)

Edited by sanjyuubi

I think that there was nothing challenging in that fight, you could won it even without recent patch. In 70% fights i have as Widow Maker lvl50, i lost my stamina very quickly if i involve into direct fight because of constant UVing. You had decent players and in most cases even if there is elite player among them, he most likely lose because of his partners.

Anyway, i wish you every survivors to be like that :)

All my vids are before patch, it definitely looks easy in that vid with plenty of fails on both sides, keeping my distance and speed up(they beat me previous game tho). That was a speed run vid mainly tho for trolling revenge!

Edited by smc

All my vids are before patch, it definitely looks easy in that vid with plenty of fails on both sides, keeping my distance and speed up(they beat me previous game tho). That was a speed run vid mainly tho for trolling revenge!

Hehe, i love trolling the trolls :)

I posted this in my thread, but just thought I'd share this here as well before I forget. We can pull off weird and cool stunts with the upgrades to Tendril Locomotion and Tackle with the recent patch, a kind of dodge tackle. I put the upgraded UV Heal to use too:

You know what. In pre-patch game something similar happened to me sometimes and i didn't tried to dissect this behavior. Sometimes you can pull a bounce effect when using tendrills, it happened few times when i was tendrilling to the building, got involved with heavy action and and bounced back when i was trying to escape from group of people while tendrilling, i don't know the nature of this effect (maybe something was in the way of my movement path) but it would be cool to master it.

Edited by sanjyuubi

Thought I'd regail you guys with some "The Following" gameplay. Enjoy! A few glitches are featured, but Pete's recent post shows they're getting patched, so no worries :3

Mr Doctor Professor Purrington, why don't I see you online anymore? You're pretty active on your YouTube channel and in these forums, but you never invade me anymore -_-

Thought I'd regail you guys with some "The Following" gameplay. Enjoy! A few glitches are featured, but Pete's recent post shows they're getting patched, so no worries :3

Nice! Even with the glitches you still kicked butt.

At 10:26 in the video the guy turned around instantly and flashed you even when you pounced him from behind!

At 10:26 in the video the guy turned around instantly and flashed you even when you pounced him from behind!

Eh. probably just high sensitivity. Once Pounced, Humans can just whip around for a short time, and if they hit you, they hit you. Most people up sensitivity so the spin is faster.

I recently upped the sensitivity when I play NH, makes leading/following with the Spits easier! Like any game it's hard to get used to, but if you do it gradually it pays off.

Nice! What happened, exactly - did he swipe at the gas can when he meant to hit you? Or shot it with a gun? Awesome nonetheless :ph34r:

I'm not exactly sure what happened myself, but he most likely used a gun since you would of heard a "hissssss" sound if he slashed it.