jcks

Post Your Btz Matches!

Guys...accept it, the pounce put the survivor in dirreccion to the hunter no matter what, happends to me too sometimes, im like "haaaa fak, he got me..." and boom the animation save my hass cuz i have the uv light on...

Here is guys :D hope you guys enjoy...Survivor Master Race no potions btw...inventory make no different.

Part.1

Part.2

That REALLY shows how unbalanced it is for the hunter.  You had literally no worries the entire time...

Much like every game I play vs the hunter.  Survivors are the real hunters.

:-/ no new vids? Cmon guys, im boring at work xD

Dude I have so many in reserve at this point. Still moving with the fiancee, I won't be able to finalize any until then. But once I'm settled, it's gonna be video-palooza.

I'll make a full post about it later, but if anyone sees either Dabinci_Gold or G13_HomE_GroWn, do not join their game. They went under the map, glitched out of deaths, and trolled until I had them down to one life left (no Nests lost, they were just being jackasses), at which point they DoS'd me and bragged about it.

Already sent the grief reports (they literally told me they did it in a message, so... not the smartest guys on the block), but it was a legitimate DoS. Just avoid them.

Dude I have so many in reserve at this point. Still moving with the fiancee, I won't be able to finalize any until then. But once I'm settled, it's gonna be video-palooza.

I'll make a full post about it later, but if anyone sees either Dabinci_Gold or G13_HomE_GroWn, do not join their game. They went under the map, glitched out of deaths, and trolled until I had them down to one life left (no Nests lost, they were just being jackasses), at which point they DoS'd me and bragged about it.

Already sent the grief reports (they literally told me they did it in a message, so... not the smartest guys on the block), but it was a legitimate DoS. Just avoid them.

I'm in the same boat. I have plenty but I need to actually sit down and take the time to edit/upload them haha

Also those guys sound like bad news indeed.

I'm in the same boat. I have plenty but I need to actually sit down and take the time to edit/upload them haha

Also those guys sound like bad news indeed.

Yea, some... colorful racial slurs in the mix as well, so I'm hoping the grief report gets them banned. Until then, avoid those losers at all cost. Thankfully I have G13_HomE_GroWn  on video glitching out of a death, so I at least have something solid for the Devs once I post it.

I hate to name someone who frequents the forum, but avoid jonnyallen3 as well. I joined a match with him today, and he was glitched into the upper walls of the Tower, but was still able to UV/fire guns/throw through the wall.

I asked what was up, and he let me know he was stuck in a glitch. I laughed it off at first and told him to let me know if I could do something, but a friend of his joined and DfA'd me through the wall.

While I was messaging him again, he and his friend (summergirl, or something like that - I'll post a video eventually) ran out of the tower and destroyed a Nest.

...I then proceeded to take them down 6 lives (or TO 6 lives? I can't remember now) without them destroying another Nest, and Jonny disconnected after two Spike impalements.

I mean, D/C'ing is one thing, but glitching and lying about it? All I can say is, I'm glad he sucked once he started playing.

Edited by DoctorPurrington

I mean, D/C'ing is one thing, but glitching and lying about it? All I can say is, I'm glad he sucked once he started playing.

That's usually the case with these guys. They try to hide their skill level behind the numerous amount of exploits. That's why when it comes time to complete the objective and their forced to move they lose. They depend on camping in one spot and killing you until you decide to quit.

Same thing with all those DfA tower campers I have on video. Once one person dies from a failed DfA and can't make it back to the tower in time that's when I start annihilating them.

Let's get back to some Zombie vids, shall we?

AFK Campers spoiling your BtZ match? Here's how to get into the Mushroom Cave as the Night Hunter! (Detailed instructions for getting in/out in the description)

Wish I could have recorded the "getting out" part, but Revoltization pulled his plug mid-Locomotion and donked up the recording times.

Avoid this guy if you can, you wouldn't believe how salty he got after disconnecting - even bragged about ranking up solely off people leaving his game <_< Some people just have no shame.

http://youtu.be/p36-kTibOUA

Feed me more

Haha, GOTDABOOM... Good on you for beating that tool.

Faced this guy pre-patch, and all he used was the EXPcalibur. Get close to beating him and he'd disconnect. Lose, and he'd send messages bragging.

Faced him post-patch and he couldn't kill a nest. Not one. Disconnected after the 8th kill and sent me boatloads of virulent bullcrap. Sent the grief report, didn't see him online until 2 days ago. It was a good feeling. B)

kinda long because i went afk for like half hour wiating for op http://www.twitch.tv/sorrow777/b/651241606 also noticing alot fo NHP spammers BTW wanted to note at my 18:18 game that brun. w/e guy with 10011001 was hacking if you look his uv light does not drain not does his health go down chupacabra still lost

Edited by dasorrow

Decided to jump back into Dying Light after having been absent for a wee bit and wouldn't you know it..first match I encounter is a guy (a not very skilled player to boot, as I found out later on) trying to trap me in the mushroom cave. Instead of backing out, I took a gambit and did my best thespian acting; flailing and looking about in the water, in the hopes he would think I was trapped. My nerves were tested when he threw some Molotovs and sprayed gun fire around me..perhaps checking to see if I was conning him (or just to chupacabra with me). Finally when he left, I pounced out like a Leopard and unleashed hell. Twas' fun. :D

Edited by Huckster

I posted my other videos here so I may as well this one. Here's a demonstration of the level 3 Mutant Night Hunter with all the new abilities unlocked from the recent update alongside the original ones too.

Edited by Agent Piltdown

I posted my other videos here so I may as well this one. Here's a demonstration of the level 3 Mutant Night Hunter with all the new abilities unlocked from the recent update alongside the original ones too.

That was savage bruh

Actually makes me look forward to getting that third mutation level.