jcks

Post Your Btz Matches!

EDIT: Decided to just go ahead an make this a general video thread. Post any of your BtZ matches, survivor or night hunter, here!

==== Start Original Post ====

I know it's been a little gloomy here with all the complaints but the patch to fix all this is almost here. To commemorate this I've decided to create this thread as place to show off your most epic matches. Hopefully it'll be growing much larger in the future after the patch as I'm sure everyone success rate will sky rocket.

I'll start off with two matches I had tonight (3v1 with the same guys) I just barely come out on top and only used spit spam as a last resort.

Edited by jcks

Nice Optimistic Post. 

But I am sure some problems will persist even after the March Patch.

• Flare Spam.
  • UV Lights that last too long.
  • Camping in Buildings.
  • Drawn Out Matches due to no Time Limit.
  • Very few Zombies around Nests.
  • Ridiculous Lock on DFA and Dropkicks.
  • Slow Spit Recharge etc

Got another epic match for you guys, 2v1 this time. Very hard win.

I had to rely on spit spam the whole time.

Drop kicks and camouflage are the bane of my existence.

Edited by jcks

I can't imagine why they're nerfing Flares... ^_^

cause cheating to beat spammers isnt a great win and when they remove infinite spit what will most players do that dont have skill to beat spammers ?

Edited by darkwolfcub

cause cheating to beat spammers isnt a great win and when they remove infinite spit what will you do?

Er... at what point in this video do I use the Infinite Spit glitch? I'm staunchly anti-cheat, you'll never see that in any of my videos.

And Infinite Spit IS being removed. Couldn't care less if it benefits me or not, I'm glad it's being fixed. The game doesn't need broken mechanics on any side.

EDIT: Thanks for rewording! Last thing I want is for anyone to think I support that kind of play. Appreciate the edit.

Edited by DoctorPurrington

Er... at what point in this video do I use the Infinite Spit glitch? I'm staunchly anti-cheat, you'll never see that in any of my videos.

And Infinite Spit IS being removed. Couldn't care less if it benefits me or not, I'm glad it's being fixed. The game doesn't need broken mechanics on any side.

i apologize i just rewatched it it seemed like it at first glance but just good timing on cds 

That was a good finish.

Thanks! I just watched your first video, that was a sick Leapfrog.

Not going to lie, I spat on that guy at the end a bunch of times for the free 100 EXP. Might as well make the most of the situation.

Also I hated him.

Edited by DoctorPurrington

i wish people would use something other than youtube to upload videos. youtube is blocked at work :\ yet i can go to liveleak?

Uploading through youtube is the easiest way as I can do it directly from my PS4 without having to download the files and manually upload them. Plus it's widely supported and virtually everywhere.

You'll just need to skip out on watching videos at work.

well the speed of a mouse and a stick .... not really the same thing ;)

yeah i know right the stick is faster :P 

the biggest reason games very rarely would ever be cross console to pc(coop/mp) will be as simple as often a pc can out preform (i wont deny it consoles just more stable 9/10 ) a console for fps 

yeah i know right the stick is faster :P

the biggest reason games very rarely would ever be cross console to pc(coop/mp) will be as simple as often a pc can out preform (i wont deny it consoles just more stable 9/10 ) a console for fps 

My brother (PC) and I (PS4) play War Thunder together. As he loves to remind me, the one big advantage consoles have over PCs are vehicles. Nothing more frustrating than trying to drive a car with arrow keys.

Got another epic match for you guys, 2v1 this time. Very hard win.

I had to rely on spit spam the whole time.

Drop kicks and camouflage are the bane of my existence.

Were they cheating before you started the infinite spit?  

Were they cheating before you started the infinite spit?  

Depends on what you constitute as cheating. In the match before this one they were one shotting my nest, I view that as an act of war.

Sadly some Players will Cheat in some way to gain an Advantage over other Players if Possible,

Be it with a Hack, Exploit or Bug, whatever the Method the Desire is the same, to gain and Unfair Advantage and Easy Win.

As Sad as this maybe, that is basic Human Nature, We like to Win, even the Win is not truly Earned.

For Me a Game is not a Game, unless its both a Fair Competition between 2 Oposing Players or Factions.