nightowl641

What In The Heck Happened To The Weapon Variety?

Question

So. Epic zombie hack and slash. Start out, some pretty awesome stuff to kill them with. 80 hours (and one progress wipe glitch bs later) I have an inventory full of nothing but gold katanas. Where are my bats? Wrenches? Pipes? All these blueprints I collected can't even be used? Is this some sick joke? Give me a freaking lv 25 legendary bat so I can destroy rotting faces already!

10 answers to this question

Lol pc circle jerkers, get back to me when you don't have to shell out $1000+ for a decent rig and dont' have to upgrade every few months that end up costing $200+.

Also get back to me when you get some JRPGs.

Uh, I'm back. You obviously haven't seen prices on hardware lately. depends on your definition of decent. two people can't a circle jerk, make. whyyumadbro. if you don't have anything to say to contribute to the conversation you should probably just keep your glory-hole of a mouth shut and move along.

I'm sorry did you just pull a "umadbro"? Are you 10 bro? Also PC sucks, oh yeah it's so fun being slumped over a mouse and keyboard with no way to relax so much fun. Oh I also forgot people like you plague the PC community, you and your "Master race" bullshit. 

So do the world a favor, throw your PC out the window and stop being a douche.

THANKS Karol!!

Thanks for posting and man I can't wait for a nice Pick. Or maybe a nice Baseball Bat, I can't decide so I'll use them both. I'll also be able to use some of these great blueprints!

This game really is great Tech and if you continue to polish (pun) it, it will only get better and land on the must play list for many people. Thanks again!

Uh, I'm back. You obviously haven't seen prices on hardware lately. depends on your definition of decent. two people can't a circle jerk, make. whyyumadbro. if you don't have anything to say to contribute to the conversation you should probably just keep your glory-hole of a mouth shut and move along.

There just jealous and never go out to buy stuff there parents do.