Sign in to follow this  
Big Boi TGA

"be The Zombie" Needed Improvements

I've mastered the Story Mode by maxing out my Stats and completing it 100%, including all of the challenges! So I decided to check out the "Be A Zombie" Mode and at for the few matches, I enjoyed it, but then I started noticing some things that could improve this game mode.

The list is as followed:

*decrease the range of the UV Lamp

*remove the ability to use the UV Lamp in the water (I didn't think that was possible until I experienced it myself)

*along with the last one, remove the ability to use the UV Lamp while climbing the side of a building (how could someone do that when they're free climbing a building?!)

*increase the effect of the ground pound attack (the Night Hunter is meant to be the strongest of all the zombies and yet this attack barely has any effect.)

*increase the health of the Night Hunter (weapons with 1000+ damage just take one or two hits to kill a Night Hunter)

**EDIT** We should also be spawned in with 2 of each spit and 2 UV Blocks if we've gotten those upgrades.

**EDIT2** Slightly increase the recovery time when humans are hit by the tackle and ground pound attacks. (A guy evaded my tackle so I did the ground pound and while he was still flying through the air, he was able to use his UV Light to stop my pounce and kill me with two hits before I was recover from the Interrupted Pounce.

Edited by Big Boi TGA

*remove the ability to use the UV Lamp in the water (I didn't think that was possible until I experienced it myself)

*along with the last one, remove the ability to use the UV Lamp while climbing the side of a building (how could someone do that when they're free climbing a building?!)

dont agree with those ones as they have never stopped me getting kills (humans in water stops kills more then uv light )

dont agree with those ones as they have never stopped me getting kills (humans in water stops kills more then uv light )

I was facing two guys in Old Town and while they were in the water, I waited for them to try and come out...when the first one was climbing out, his buddy hit me with the UV Light when I tried to pounce and then the guy I was pouncing hit me once and I was dead.

I was facing two guys in Old Town and while they were in the water, I waited for them to try and come out...when the first one was climbing out, his buddy hit me with the UV Light when I tried to pounce and then the guy I was pouncing hit me once and I was dead.

when someone tries to leave horde spit them 

when someone tries to leave horde spit them

So they can jump back in the water and I've wasted my spit? They f-ed up this game mode bad! The ground pound doesn't charge quick enough because you attack first THEN it charges, not to mention it does nothing (if you get hit by the goon's area of impact on the ground in story mode you're on your a- for a few seconds), the UV Light has too far of range and recharges way too quickly, there's no avoiding a drop kick, the humans have weapons that can 1-2 hit you so if you don't pounce on them then they're difficult to kill but the UV Light prevents that since the hunter's energy takes so long to regen (I hit someone with the UV blocking spit and before my energy regenerated, his UV Light was ready.)

horde often will jump in after them which can cause more kills

and if they are going to try get you to rage quit by hiding in water then just spam horde spit on the water from the safety of a building 

but they will be adding a forfeit timer just like safe houses for water campers

horde often will jump in after them which can cause more kills

and if they are going to try get you to rage quit by hiding in water then just spam horde spit on the water from the safety of a building

but they will be adding a forfeit timer just like safe houses for water campers

That wouldn't be a problem if the regen timer on the spit wasn't so long.