julianyan

Trophies,levels Still Glitched,this Game Is Ridiculous!

The patch is still being processed for the console players. Quickly before I leave can you enlighten me as to why not getting an achievement makes a game ridiculous? The fact that 99.99% of players are currently running around the streets of Harran having a blast clearly doesn't count for anything? In what world does an achievement mean more than the game play itself? The devs have done an amazing job in creating this game.

The only thing that sucks is your patience and attitude towards games. 

well,i ve played so many games(ps3,ps4,pc), i havent seen 1 game with glitched trophies, not to mention so much are glitched in this game. To me, trophies are something so minor that even shxt dev should be able to handle. It is a shame that a dev would make such stupid mistake.

well,i ve played so many games(ps3,ps4,pc), i havent seen 1 game with glitched trophies, not to mention so much are glitched in this game. To me, trophies are something so minor that even shxt dev should be able to handle. It is a shame that a dev would make such stupid mistake.

Destiny - 5x months and still a lot of missing achievements. 

Call of duty - Sony charging for DLC but sending emails with "it's been cancelled and you haven't been refunded" 

Fifa - 2x months after release plenty of youtube videos being made with the title "game breaking glitches"

Assasins creed - Posts even from 2x days ago saying the game is broken and they can't play it. 

Point made. Not trying to be an chupacabra but why are people acting like some bugs in a new game is something new? Top companies can't release a 100% bug free game so what do you expect with a company releasing their first independent game on a new engine.

Then, my friend, you have a very erroneous definition of "many games".

Thankfully all of these bugs are related to achievements/trophies and they are not game-breaking bugs.  Yes, I'm pissed at the fact that a few achievements took me a couple of runs and some are still in fact bugged.  But this IS a great game.  

If people would use half the energy they use in complaining to actually help, problems like these would be a lot easier for developers to fix.  By no means I'm saying that you should not complain, but at least try to document your problem so the developers have a better understanding and be positive about it. This way you become part of the solution. I would be proud of that.

I'll be waiting for my achievement fix while dismembering zombies and bathing in blood and guts.

Then, my friend, you have a very erroneous definition of "many games".

Thankfully all of these bugs are related to achievements/trophies and they are not game-breaking bugs.  Yes, I'm pissed at the fact that a few achievements took me a couple of runs and some are still in fact bugged.  But this IS a great game.  

If people would use half the energy they use in complaining to actually help, problems like these would be a lot easier for developers to fix.  By no means I'm saying that you should not complain, but at least try to document your problem so the developers have a better understanding and be positive about it. This way you become part of the solution. I would be proud of that.

I'll be waiting for my achievement fix while dismembering zombies and bathing in blood and guts.

Will you marry me? #srs #thoughtIwastheonlysaneoneleft

That does not mean others haven't experienced glitches and what not from games.

Destiny(as Airsickhydra has also mentioned) is one game that comes to mind that's glitched to the s hithouse,and still has not been properly sorted and fixed.

And you think that game devs want to leave glitches and bugs in their games?

For what reason?

Games,are not as simple as you may think.

There's a lot of coding involved.

If you think you can make a glitch and bug free game,I'd like to see it.

Otherwise,be considerate and understanding of the complexities in making a game.

Just got my platinum trophy.

Completed Original game 100% everything all quests and collectibles nothing left behind. Did it on plus again still with no trophy.

I start a brand new save file. Beat the story 100% and collected every side quest along the way. After I finished the game I beat about 3/7ths of my side quests and capped the side quest trophy.

Now I hit every collectible in the given are around the left side of the map. I got 11journals. 5battle logs. And ZERO voicemail. Were I capped my collectibles trophy. Earning the platinum.

Clicker upgrade still wount drop so that east egg is broke. Ive had no problem with any other easter egg as I have collected all secrets in each playthrough and the Clicker upgrade has not dropped for me or anyone I know using any online strategy

Edited by Anonymous420_1

That does not mean others haven't experienced glitches and what not from games.

Destiny(as Airsickhydra has also mentioned) is one game that comes to mind that's glitched to the s hithouse,and still has not been properly sorted and fixed.

And you think that game devs want to leave glitches and bugs in their games?

For what reason?

Games,are not as simple as you may think.

There's a lot of coding involved.

If you think you can make a glitch and bug free game,I'd like to see it.

Otherwise,be considerate and understanding of the complexities in making a game.

Ys,it is complicated. But comparing to those in-game bugs, i think trophies are something easier to handle. By having played a lot of games, i really did besides those games above. What i am trying to say is not many devs would make this kind of stupid mistake. Some bugs are forgivable, to me, not this one. Right now i am in new game+ ,I bet they cant even be able to track my quests record of the first round after the so-called "fix" is released and i need to redo all the quests again in order to get the trophy...

Edited by julianyan

Ys,it is complicated. But comparing to those in-game bugs, i think trophies are something easier to handle. 

WELL then, I'm sure they'll get on that right away now. --Now that they know you think it's easier to handle.  I mean, thank goodness you came along! Lmao

To me, trophies are something so minor that even shxt dev should be able to handle. It is a shame that a dev would make such stupid mistake.

WELL OF COURSE they are so minor, to you. WHAT KIND of developer in his RIGHT MIND would have the GALL to overlook this trophy issue when it's so minor and easy to handle... ahem, to you.

I second Zombie-Hunter's suggestion. Make your own perfect game and let us try it out. It'll give you something to do while this game is getting updated besides whining and crying.

I've seen a lot of "devs suck" and "never again will I buy another game from Techland" from people on these posts. A lot of ranting and raving because the game wasn't flawless upon release - one month ago. I've played through the story and I'm missing a couple trophies that I've earned, but I wouldn't say that Techland "robbed me" or "refuses to do anything about these outrageous issues." 

There's a patch coming on Feb. 27 that should help with most if not all of these small glitches and details. They've announced that.

GTA5, Watchdogs, and Destiny (among other incredibly popular games) were also released with bugs and glitches. Hate to see so many US posts being so critical of Techland when US developers aren't perfect either. It takes some time and patience, the game itself upon was release was largely smooth and successful! 

Can't make everyone happy though, obviously.

- From a happy US console player.

Hey bro...whats the status on that Feb 27th patch? hahaha. I have never seen worse patching in all of my years of gaming.

I've seen a lot of "devs suck" and "never again will I buy another game from Techland" from people on these posts. A lot of ranting and raving because the game wasn't flawless upon release - one month ago. I've played through the story and I'm missing a couple trophies that I've earned, but I wouldn't say that Techland "robbed me" or "refuses to do anything about these outrageous issues." 

There's a patch coming on Feb. 27 that should help with most if not all of these small glitches and details. They've announced that.

GTA5, Watchdogs, and Destiny (among other incredibly popular games) were also released with bugs and glitches. Hate to see so many US posts being so critical of Techland when US developers aren't perfect either. It takes some time and patience, the game itself upon was release was largely smooth and successful! 

Can't make everyone happy though, obviously.

- From a happy US console player.

There was no patch on the 27th at all.

Played through the game 6 times, done all 51 side quests 6 times, still no The Whole Story trophy for me.

I second Zombie-Hunter's suggestion. Make your own perfect game and let us try it out. It'll give you something to do while this game is getting updated besides whining and crying.

That kinda stupid. When someone complains about the singers, they say u sing it yourself. When someone complains about the devs , ...

and btw i didn't say it have to be perfect, if u have read my thread thoroughly.

There was no patch on the 27th at all.

Played through the game 6 times, done all 51 side quests 6 times, still no The Whole Story trophy for me.

They "claimed" they already fixed it in patch 4, i wonder if they have tested.

Did they fix the Now It's Safe trophy yet?. I'm NEVER getting another crapland game again, you had 3 chances and you still screwed up with bugs and chupacabra on the third try.

No,they didn't. It still buggy. After the first round of the game, i took a couple of more safe houses in NG+, then the trophy popped out. It is kinda of random.

Edited by julianyan

That kinda stupid. When someone complains about the singers, they say u sing it yourself. When someone complains about the devs , ...

and btw i didn't say it have to be perfect, if u have read my thread thoroughly.

They "claimed" they already fixed it in patch 4, i wonder if they have tested.

No,they didn't. It still buggy. After the first round of the game, i took a couple of more safe houses in NG+, then the trophy popped out. It is kinda of random.

I know they did but that patch has been out for like 2 weeks, And the trophy hadnt been fixed for everyone. The person who I was quoting, had said the 27th, assuming this month.

My PS4 didn't get up any updates on the 27th - beats me. Maybe more blasting will help! ;)

Even so, the platinum trophy is pretty easily attainable if trophies are all that are holding people back. I played through again on new game+ with a group in co-op, it didn't take long at all with four people. Now It's Safe trophy unlocked after about 6 safehouses. All side quests unlocked after about 10 additional side quests. And many of those are short and simple. And for me, that was it for the platinum to unlock automatically.

In any case, I'm done! I'd suggest people stuck on trophies just to do that and you'd get what you're missing faster than complaining about patches on here. Or, if you don't want to do new game+ you could just start a brand new game from the final mission. Then you'd be able to get the grappling hook immediately, have access to almost all areas of the game and quickly bounce around safehouses, text collectibles (many are easy and in plain sight), etc. Good luck :)

Edit -- My method above ought to work for US players, at least. I'm not sure what's been patched differently in the EU so far.

Edited by gman1989

My PS4 didn't get up any updates on the 27th - beats me. Maybe more blasting will help! ;)

Even so, the platinum trophy is pretty easily attainable if trophies are all that are holding people back. I played through again on new game+ with a group in co-op, it didn't take long at all with four people. Now It's Safe trophy unlocked after about 6 safehouses. All side quests unlocked after about 10 additional side quests. And many of those are short and simple. And for me, that was it for the platinum to unlock automatically.

In any case, I'm done! I'd suggest people stuck on trophies just to do that and you'd get what you're missing faster than complaining about patches on here. Or, if you don't want to do new game+ you could just start a brand new game from the final mission. Then you'd be able to get the grappling hook immediately, have access to almost all areas of the game and quickly bounce around safehouses, text collectibles (many are easy and in plain sight), etc. Good luck :)

Edit -- My method above ought to work for US players, at least. I'm not sure what's been patched differently in the EU so far.

This will not work for EU players until they release patch for side quests. The programming for the trophy itself is wrong. It requires an extra mission, that was cut from the game. Impossible without the patch.

Buts that's OK we love waiting here in Europe.. take as long as you want Techland. Great game.. very lazy testing. You broke the golden rule again... unbelieveable.

Its all the same. Ohh no archivment. It ruins my life. I have to kill myself, cause the dev are so ***** bla bla. No one can do anything with this trophies. you can't buy anything for it. 

do you really think you get any fame for these?

Ohh. Your life must be sooooo sad!

Its all the same. Ohh no archivment. It ruins my life. I have to kill myself, cause the dev are so ***** bla bla. No one can do anything with this trophies. you can't buy anything for it. 

do you really think you get any fame for these?

Ohh. Your life must be sooooo sad!

Oh wow. Your life must be really sad if you come to forum to complain about other legit complainments. Even more sad if you are satisfied with the product you bought for 50-60E. I work hard for money so i want good product for my money, same thing is everywhere. You want your groceries and vegs fresh when u go to shop, are you happy if ur tomatoes are rotten just bcos they were turned upside in the shop. 

so far this one achievement glitched for me.

Is It Really Necessary? (5 points): Kill your first Infected.

That's new, not many people glitched with that. 

This is not a usual one, guess u hv to wait until other bugs been solved, then yours. 

My guess, next two patches will be ok. Praise to the dev, the almighty!

I live in the EU and have an American version of the game, my game patch history says I have 1.04 installed, however on my game I do not seem to get the "whole story" trophy which it claims to fix, I have a save with new game+ which I started after I got all quests to try and get it to pop before the patch, so I no longer have the pre new game+ save with all the sidequests done.

Please tell me I will not have to do them all again! I've complete 154 side quests yes that's three times Ive done every side quest over two saved games slots (one being complete co-op in someone elses game, one being co-op in my game only and one solo. I still haven't got this trophy.

I'm also missing the one for saving survivors from Rais men, my stats say I've saved 21 but still no trophy popping.

This game is a nightmare. Fully completed it and trying to clean up achievements. Glitches like no one's business !! I'm actually snapping my progress on Mount Everest drop from 72% to 0% is heart breaking !

The ones that have glitches are.

The whole story

Trespassing

I'm a runner and a fighter

It's all in the writing

Homo homoni

Edited by jammieg80

I joined a friend of mines game to help him do some side quests and when I dropped out I heard the trophy pop sound, I asked him what trophy it was and he said he just got "the whole story" trophy, I said "you sure" went on his profile and he had it.

The thing is he hasn't even completed the storyline missions and has only done 13 side quests, I keep telling him that trophy shoulda been mine as I've done all sub quests 3 times and still not got the trophy!