Sign in to follow this  
dasorrow

Please Set New Hunter Vs Human Settings

take out potions camo and make the uv light have a shorter burn out time 1 hunter vs 1 human kinda hard anything past 1 is just insane there uv light never runs out and im not strong enough to kill one of them in 4 to 7 hits it seems like and i die in 2 after getting hit with a 2 mile uv light that doesnt die PLEASE NERF THE LIGHT ITS USELESS IN STORY WHY MAKE IT OP FOR MULTI not bad enough i gotta face max rank humans that just 1 to 2 hit or use the specail moves like dive attack or behind the back finisher to one hit u DO SOMETHING ABOUT MULTIPLAYER

take out potions camo and make the uv light have a shorter burn out time 1 hunter vs 1 human kinda hard anything past 1 is just insane there uv light never runs out and im not strong enough to kill one of them in 4 to 7 hits it seems like and i die in 2 after getting hit with a 2 mile uv light that doesnt die PLEASE NERF THE LIGHT ITS USELESS IN STORY WHY MAKE IT OP FOR MULTI not bad enough i gotta face max rank humans that just 1 to 2 hit or use the specail moves like dive attack or behind the back finisher to one hit u DO SOMETHING ABOUT MULTIPLAYER

i do agree they need to do some balances but its not impossible to win i win about 70-80% of my night hunter matches and i rarely lose against three players (when i start killing them they drop out causing even less lives so often 1 kill = 2 so 4 kills before the first nest 9/10 

In my opinion 1v1 matches are way too harder than 1v+1!

There are always noobs in 1v+1 matches so you can kill them rapidly and win

But the cloak potion and camos are so much frustrating!

And the uv flashlight is like a uv laserpointer