Sign in to follow this  
AWBloise

Virals Won't Stop Spawning On Me, Ps4

Question

Virals won't stop spawning and coming for me. They know exactly where I'm at even when I'm inside a closed building. They always spawn in 2's. I've tried standing in a hidden corner and melee killing them, they just keep spawning and coming all the way across the map for me. I've tried sleeping in safe houses, they spawn after I get a little ways away from the safe house. I've tried starting from an earlier save point, doesn't work. I've tried closing the game and reopening it, doesn't work. I don't know what to do. This game is impossible to play when you have never-ending virals coming at you. They also agro all other infected when they come at me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Playstation 4

6 answers to this question

Virals won't stop spawning and coming for me. They know exactly where I'm at even when I'm inside a closed building. They always spawn in 2's. I've tried standing in a hidden corner and melee killing them, they just keep spawning and coming all the way across the map for me. I've tried sleeping in safe houses, they spawn after I get a little ways away from the safe house. I've tried starting from an earlier save point, doesn't work. I've tried closing the game and reopening it, doesn't work. I don't know what to do. This game is impossible to play when you have never-ending virals coming at you. They also agro all other infected when they come at me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Playstation 4

You don't know how lucky you are....

I just started playing. I'm only 6 lvls in to each skill tree. 2 Virals are manageable at this lvl, but I my weapons break too fast when they keep coming. Also, I have to turn on a substation that has about 100+ infected. When I go there, about 5 virals come for me at once (Im guessing the 2 virals agro the other virals there). When I kill 2, 2 more come. I don't have the skills, hp or stamina to fight off that many at once. The only brief pause I get is when I'm near a safe house. It's annoying. Maybe if I was near max lvl and had better weapons/skills it'd be more fun.

I had just secured some kid hiding in a closet. I was heading SW from there and it was almost night. No safe houses close enough for me to reach in time. I found a building with one door I could open and close. One side of the building had a long, straight, table with computers. The other side had an "L" shape corner desk with computers and a lootable statue. There was also a light trap outside that I could activate. I had a viral on me when I closed the door. He kept trying to attacking me even after the door was closed. 2 more virals turned red and did the same thing all night. One viral glitched through the door, but I killed it. After that night, 2 virals kept spawning and coming straight for me even when I was nowhere near being in their sight or sound path (Unless I was near a safe house)....

Update: I had to go all the way back to the start of the mission "Meet With Rais", but they no longer seem to be spawning. I was almost at the end of "collect the protection money" mission chain.