Sign in to follow this  
MORD

[Pc] Can`t Find A Game Since Tuesday

Hello Hunters.

I remember that on Tuesday I had a lot of matches. Usually didnt have to wait more then 1-2 mins with a quick join and could find sometimes up to 4 games in a browser.

Yesterday I didn`t find a single match neither by quick join or the browser. Today the same. No games. I`ve not made any changes to my pc recently. Can PC players tell me if you have same issue?

Also I`m thinking about reinstall. Won`t I lose my progress?

Hmm. So they all decided to stop playing at the same time (or changed network options) ? It wasn`t an issue on Tuesday - many games available. Next day  - none.

On Tuesday many times I got a message that other hunter were quicker to join the match -  so we had survivors and hunters.

Today I`ve found one match with one survivor. After this match I found him again in the browser. His name was appearing in the game browser for a few mins. That could mean that there was only me and him looking for a game in Europe but I found it hard to believe so I hope there is a technical reason behind it.

Edited by MORD

I liked the mode before this crappy patch TL just released, a good hunter could get all 4 survivor with some work, yes, but after the patch i've found cheaters, "tank mode: on nests", and that just made me to turn off the option. IF the devs work a bit harder in balancing that mode and its fun and challenging to play again, i'll be more than happy to use it.

Got into game, it was 4 polish people party, I rekt them, they called me a cheater and flamed so much, shortly after I joined them again, 2 of them ragequit, 2 guys who stayed told me stories about my mum etc. That's sad that I can only find games like these.

I managed to answer my question. So they "fixed" matchmaking system so my 55 lvl boy is not getting any noobies that dont know what UV thing means. Also NO players staying in the safezones which is good. Only serious stuff. Too serious. I mostly get 100% game complete chaps and anti hunter sadists thinking that they are so god damned good as they don`t loose to the hunter. You rather wont find other players. Same names of anti hunter crusaders. Not many, they reappear too often.

Don`t level up too quick if you want to enjoy your game.

Edited by MORD