Sign in to follow this  
Airsickhydra

Please Mr Techland Put A ...

Dear Sirs within the Techland team. 

If you wouldn't mind please could you upload a video onto youtube with a few of your good selves playing the upcoming hard mode. Before the launch day I watched every piece of Techland footage that I could find. Just a little tease would be greatly appreciated and hopefully would help to build some hype.

Anyone who agrees please give this a bump to get it to their attention. 

Happy Wednesday everyone

AirsickHydrapants

Edited by Airsickhydra

Yeah BUMP

YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC....? If the hard mode was fully customisable, about 20 options you could turn on or off... Including no mini map no HUD... Increased number of Virals etc....

I hope it is possible to add a couple of layers of difficultly to the game. Not just a hard mode, but then an Insanity mode too? Give the players an ability to pick the degree of difficulty from 3 or 4 levels.

Dear Sirs within the Techland team. 

If you wouldn't mind please could you upload a video onto youtube with a few of your good selves playing the upcoming hard mode. Before the launch day I watched every piece of Techland footage that I could find. Just a little tease would be greatly appreciated and hopefully would help to build some hype.

Anyone who agrees please give this a bump to get it to their attention. 

Happy Wednesday everyone

AirsickHydrapants

+1 for you! I would like to see it if it's possible. 

Ahd and did you send application for beta tests? http://forum.techland.pl/topic/5566-dying-light-update-testers-wanted/. If yes, maybe we will see your own video! :)

+1 for you! I would like to see it if it's possible. 

Ahd and did you send application for beta tests? http://forum.techland.pl/topic/5566-dying-light-update-testers-wanted/. If yes, maybe we will see your own video! :)

Sadly i'm on console. Not much beta testing going on there. Would probably be streaming if I had the game on PC. 

Sadly i'm on console. Not much beta testing going on there. Would probably be streaming if I had the game on PC. 

Community Manager Tomek Stawecki said:

Pierwsza linia testu to jednak PC - ale dzięki za gotowość do wsparcia.

Społeczność!  ;)

It means - The first line of the tests will be on PC - but thanks for your willingness to support. Community! ;)

So most likely consoles will receive their test soon after PC!
Edited by n1kon

Community Manager Tomek Stawecki said:

It means - The first line of the tests will be on PC - but thanks for your willingness to support. Community! ;)

So most likely consoles will receive their test soon after PC!

Do you know him or is this a quote from another thread? :D if you know him, HARD MODE FOOTAGE PLEA :D

Do you know him or is this a quote from another thread? :D if you know him, HARD MODE FOOTAGE PLEA :D

Unfortunately, just a quote from beta test topic on Polish forum.

Check this post: http://forum.techland.pl/topic/7857-virals-wont-stop-spawning-on-me-ps4/

Someone already got free Hard mode hehe

Edited by n1kon

I'd like to see roving packs of Virals patrolling the streets. Groups of maybe 8 or 10 with a high perception so they will probably know you are coming before you see them. Parkour to try to separate them and kill them off in smaller, more manageable, groups until all 10 are dead. That would be a nice surprise when you are out hunting for supplies. :)