Sign in to follow this  
WelshWastelander

Trophy Bugs Need To Be Repaired.

Hey ladies and gentlemen, I'm new to the Techland forum. May I just say that I love Dying Light, it is one of the finest games I have played in a while.

I am just curious as to when there will/may be a patch for the PS4 Digital version of Dying Light in the UK (EU) for the bugged/glitched trophies. I have tried a few times on NG+ and starting fresh. Completed this game 100% almost 4 times now and these trophies haven't popped for me.

The Side quest trophy (completed but no trophy)

The Safe zone trophy (completed but no trophy)

The Rais' nen trophy (completed but no trophy)

The Collectible trophy (completed but no trophy)

The Quarantine zones trophy (completed but no trophy)

I have the latest patch installed (1.01)

I am just wondering if Techland have forgotten about the bugged trophies on PS4 or are they working on a patch to fix these problems? I have searched the internet and found very little information regarding this issue.

Could someone please shed some light for me because I am not in the mood to play through again and not get the trophies again.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling on my PS4 but that didn't fix.

Thank you for taking the time to read my topic.

There is ABSOLUTLY NOTHING more important, than these trophies in the whole life.
So please, I can't live without them, please repair these ... I cant sleep, I cant eat, cant even think about something else ... can you please repair them?!

There is ABSOLUTLY NOTHING more important, than these trophies in the whole life.

So please, I can't live without them, please repair these ... I cant sleep, I cant eat, cant even think about something else ... can you please repair them?!

I agree. The PVP mode isn't balanced at all. Who needs these achievements? For the sake of achievements nobody will buy game...

I agree. The PVP mode isn't balanced at all. Who needs these achievements? For the sake of achievements nobody will buy game...

Thank you. All these crying kids with their trophies. I think they don't really know, what a game is for ... for fun, challange, coop, sorts like that - and all they are cry for are these stupid trophies. There are many, many, many thinks to do in this game, but the most unimportant thing is repairing the trophies.

The game is out for 2 weeks now, come on ... you will get your trophies in future, promised. they will fix it, wait for it. Crying isnt helpful.

Thank you. All these crying kids with their trophies. I think they don't really know, what a game is for ... for fun, challange, coop, sorts like that - and all they are cry for are these stupid trophies. There are many, many, many thinks to do in this game, but the most unimportant thing is repairing the trophies.

The game is out for 2 weeks now, come on ... you will get your trophies in future, promised. they will fix it, wait for it. Crying isnt helpful.

hahahahahaha! So,  a freind  in USA and me are spending time going thru all the side quest trophies as he got his trophy and I did not, no its the end of the world, its not a big thing but FFS, its meant to be in there and patched now, in USA they got a patch on ps4 last thursday, UK no disc, digital only higher price, gets no patch to fix bugs and glitches, hell man, I fell off a radio tower and into water out of the map swam around and couldn't get out and had to quit the game, plus the numerous tic tac glitches where I sliding down in thin air....!

You know, its bad enough it got a shoddy release in UK, but these glitches and bugs as well NOT being fixed whereas the USA gets a disc, and patches ....ho hummmmmm.....

the game is a blast don't get me wrong, my mate was yelling at me as I zipped down 2 lines and he lost me, i wound up in this garden with huge mushrooms and lichen plants and zombies with traffic cones on their heads,

I felt stupid, however, I thought hey (when I finished up for the night) that I found an easter egg....the plants versus Zombies garden warfare zone...it was incredible but my friend was annoyed at me as he said I wondered off the map...then I explained, still we did not get it...I realised what I did after the session......now he will want to see it so I will have to traverse back there with him...LMAO :)

Hey ladies and gentlemen, I'm new to the Techland forum. May I just say that I love Dying Light, it is one of the finest games I have played in a while.

I am just curious as to when there will/may be a patch for the PS4 Digital version of Dying Light in the UK (EU) for the bugged/glitched trophies. I have tried a few times on NG+ and starting fresh. Completed this game 100% almost 4 times now and these trophies haven't popped for me.

The Side quest trophy (completed but no trophy)

The Safe zone trophy (completed but no trophy)

The Rais' nen trophy (completed but no trophy)

The Collectible trophy (completed but no trophy)

The Quarantine zones trophy (completed but no trophy)

I have the latest patch installed (1.01)

I am just wondering if Techland have forgotten about the bugged trophies on PS4 or are they working on a patch to fix these problems? I have searched the internet and found very little information regarding this issue.

Could someone please shed some light for me because I am not in the mood to play through again and not get the trophies again.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling on my PS4 but that didn't fix.

Thank you for taking the time to read my topic.

the trophies have been glitched for everyone, with 1 that was originally impossible, but now they are all technically achievable, but they still have issues.  Im guessing you are in europe, because i believe north america is at 1.04  now.  The latest was making the side quest trophy possible,  but its still messed up.  I will try to go over each trophy for you.

side quest trophy was broken for everyone as it was trying to look for a quest thats not there,  1.04 fixed it.  To get the trophy though its still a bit bugged.  The most reliable method seems to be doing all the side quests, starting a NG+, and do side quests until it pops.  Ive heard people have to do as little as 4 extra, while some got it at 50/51 on the ng+.  Mine was 34 lol

The safe zones has been glitched for many, My friends have had success creating a game on a second save slot, beginning at a very late mission like the clinic(use advanced options when creating the game), and run around doing them until it pops.  This goes the same for the quarantine..  And sorta the same for collectibles.  While your doing one of the replays for those other ones, grab a few collectibles that youve got before and it should pop,  mine took 2, but ive heaard some as many as 20 extra.

Rais men seems to eventually pop for everyone,  Mine did at 20, but ive heard some at 25.  If you decide to do the ng+ for the side quest trophy, you will run into a bunch in the slums (where they are far more common early on)  S0 dont stress about it to much, and just do them as you see them.  Once its your last trophy you can jsut run around in an early game looking for them if you really need to.  They add up over all save slots.

Edited by DD_bwest

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm not crying for the trophies just simply asking if there is a fix in progress. I just want to get patinum to be done with Dying light and move on to The Evil Within. I can't start a new game until one is 100% completed and everything has been earned (if that ain't gaming then I don't know what is) I also admit to having a bad case of OCD when it comes to my games. Just pissed that I spent £70 on a game that shouldn't have been released before they tested for these bugs.

There isn't just a few bugs but a lot of bugs which makes this game far from complete.

the trophies have been glitched for everyone, with 1 that was originally impossible, but now they are all technically achievable, but they still have issues.  Im guessing you are in europe, because i believe north america is at 1.04  now.  The latest was making the side quest trophy possible,  but its still messed up.  I will try to go over each trophy for you.

side quest trophy was broken for everyone as it was trying to look for a quest thats not there,  1.04 fixed it.  To get the trophy though its still a bit bugged.  The most reliable method seems to be doing all the side quests, starting a NG+, and do side quests until it pops.  Ive heard people have to do as little as 4 extra, while some got it at 50/51 on the ng+.  Mine was 34 lol

The safe zones has been glitched for many, My friends have had success creating a game on a second save slot, beginning at a very late mission like the clinic(use advanced options when creating the game), and run around doing them until it pops.  This goes the same for the quarantine..  And sorta the same for collectibles.  While your doing one of the replays for those other ones, grab a few collectibles that youve got before and it should pop,  mine took 2, but ive heaard some as many as 20 extra.

Rais men seems to eventually pop for everyone,  Mine did at 20, but ive heard some at 25.  If you decide to do the ng+ for the side quest trophy, you will run into a bunch in the slums (where they are far more common early on)  S0 dont stress about it to much, and just do them as you see them.  Once its your last trophy you can jsut run around in an early game looking for them if you really need to.  They add up over all save slots.

Thanks for this info, much appreciated.

I am not crying over these trophies nor am I losing sleep. I just wanted to know if something is being done for this bug. As for the coop and online parts I couldn't care less about. I play a game for the story and for fun, not to have some little kids singing justin bieber into their mics while I try and concentrate on the actual game. I have played coop with a friend which I really enjoyed tbh. Just like the Sega and Nintendo and Playstation 1, retro without online features was always true gaming. Nit this Battlefield, Call of Duty, Assassins Creed, Fifa etc :-(

I enjoy the game. I been playing it since it game out, I also got my cousins and friends hooked on it. The only issues I have is the that 2 achievements seemed to be bugged for me on the Xbox one. The 1st one the Trade Company seems to be stuck at 63% since day one. The 2nd Long way down won't pop. I have been jumping off the bridge at night since I bought the game. My cousin and I even had a race and he got the achievement and I didn't. All of the other achievements seem to be working with no problem. I still play everyday and enjoy the game.