Question

Well isn't this just great? I poured over 7 hours into this game, I found a gun, got some good melee weapons, even a grappling hook. Then I come back and I find a level one character there. How does a glitch of these size get past you? I paied sixty bucks for this game, wait, it's not even a game, just a beta. You better give us a bag of gear or something amazingly useful, because I had payed for a game, not a reskined version of dead island mixed into a milkshake filled with glitches.

8 answers to this question

Well isn't this just great? I poured over 7 hours into this game, I found a gun, got some good melee weapons, even a grappling hook. Then I come back and I find a level one character there. How does a glitch of these size get past you? I paied sixty bucks for this game, wait, it's not even a game, just a beta. You better give us a bag of gear or something amazingly useful, because I had payed for a game, not a reskined version of dead island mixed into a milkshake filled with glitches.

Wow 7 hours much time. Firstly have you tried to check you haven't accidentally opened a new game save? - When going on campaign make sure you don't see a second tab with your old save file. Secondly if you choose to start a new from the mission you were at, you will be given some free gear. Given you spent a "mighty" seven hours you won't be missing much. Lastly, cheer the chupacabra up, it's only 10 months till christmas. 

From what i see the only "side" that is getting errors, glitches, bugs and so on are the consoLLLe guys... because to me all work great, not even a single bug, not ONE...

Just my personal tought but...maybe is time to trash the consoLLLes and buy a real gaming machine.. a PC.

From what i see the only "side" that is getting errors, glitches, bugs and so on are the consoLLLe guys... because to me all work great, not even a single bug, not ONE...

Just my personal tought but...maybe is time to trash the consoLLLes and buy a real gaming machine.. a PC.

That's no excuse for them not testing the game properly or even the patch that didn't really fix anything on consoles. And that's like your opinion man.

Wow 7 hours much time. Firstly have you tried to check you haven't accidentally opened a new game save? - When going on campaign make sure you don't see a second tab with your old save file. Secondly if you choose to start a new from the mission you were at, you will be given some free gear. Given you spent a "mighty" seven hours you won't be missing much. Lastly, cheer the kurczak up, it's only 10 months till christmas. 

Some get wiped mins to 60 hrs who cares his point is it is still broken but hey nothing is ever a bad thing to you eh? Want to buy a semi broken pc?

Wow 7 hours much time. Firstly have you tried to check you haven't accidentally opened a new game save? - When going on campaign make sure you don't see a second tab with your old save file. Secondly if you choose to start a new from the mission you were at, you will be given some free gear. Given you spent a "mighty" seven hours you won't be missing much. Lastly, cheer the kurczak up, it's only 10 months till christmas. 

Then we would be spoiled like you and troll instead of gaming.

All worked number 1 aside for some achevements which are now fix! til i hit Ng+ and got side quest glitch and stuff.. good thing i clear at 100% on the first run!  lets hope dead island 2 will be bug/glitch proof.

All worked number 1 aside for some achevements which are now fix! til i hit Ng+ and got side quest glitch and stuff.. good thing i clear at 100% on the first run!  lets hope dead island 2 will be bug/glitch proof.

Are you on XO? I'm on PS4 and nothing has worked for me when trying to get Now It's Safe after trying 9+ times at about 40+ minutes each time that's a lot of damn time wasted...

Hey

The patch might not be available in every region on all the consoles yet. People saying that the patch worked for them are probably referring to the newest patch that might not be available in your region or for the particular console at this time.

Hey

The patch might not be available in every region on all the consoles yet. People saying that the patch worked for them are probably referring to the newest patch that might not be available in your region or for the particular console at this time.

I and other friends got new patch last wed we still crash within mins joining games with 3 or more people. Trophies bugged still also but i care less about trophies. Your response show techland is not looking into it so we still have a hugely broken game. I wont buy digital again thanks to this game.