George Tatoulis

Developer Feedback

The Humans are OP.  They Need Nerfing in various Areas. And this is especially Obvious when the Night Hunter VS 4 Humans.

With Near Limitless UV with Extremely Fast Recharge.

UV Light Range is Too Far.

Ability to Spam Flares with no Limitation or Cooldown.  

you could add a new capacity to the night hunter like an enormous fog which is blocking the sight of the sensor and uv light ... like an upgrade to the spite which is blocking the use of the uv flashlight ... and for the the other spite ... make it explode directly when it hit something (same thing for the fog)

I don't even see why people are complaining about survivors being in the water. You can still kill them... They are sitting ducks and cannot kill the Night Hunter...

Pounce, Groundpound, Aerial Groundpound, Spits and claws won't work on them

How are we supposed to kill them?

I have some ideas for balancing the BTZ:

decrease the range of uv light and it's battery life

if the zombie crouches humans can't see them on the radar this can balance the BTZ

decrease the detonate time of the spits and their cooldown

i noticed if you pounce on a survivor exactly from their above they can't interrupt the pounce with flashlight make this thing work for the pounces from behind

make a 4 or 5 second cooldown for Survivor ShitENSE

Add limit for throwing flares (Only 1 flare at time)

Decrease the damage of survivor's weapons

Make dropkick counterable like tackle

Remove the Hunter from survivor sense,  how can you hunt if the prey always knows where you are.  Add a time limit for Humans to complete the objective, every Hunter will encounter at least once the guy that sits in one place shining his UV flashlight until the Hunter gets fed up and leaves.  Increase the Hunters health, in a 1v1 fight a Human player should die way before the Hunter.

I don't even see why people are complaining about survivors being in the water. You can still kill them... They are sitting ducks and cannot kill the Night Hunter...

Only if they jump up. But they can still UV you so you need to make sure you hit them with a UV canceling spit first.

The Drop Kick is fine, The Problem is the Lock On.

Death From Above and Drop Kick, Lock On to the Hunter.

Remove the Ability for the Humans to Lock On to the Hunter and these moves will be more fair.

Edited by Chaos_Deception

When me and my friends first tried this game mode it was extremely fun since they were all terrified when I was whipping around destroying everyone even with all their equipment. But the moment they noticed survivor sense could spot me no matter how sneaky I was it ruined the experience since I wasnt the stealthy assassin I was supposed to be. I feel that survivor sense shouldn't point out the night hunter or it should at least be an upgrade

Matchmaking please fix this, I've been at it for an hour and a half I've gotten 'Unable to join game' 47 times I counted. I finally got a game and as I'm running to the player he leaves and now I'm back to looking. Can something please be done about this?

Be ye warned, wall o' text ahead.

I tend to be able to put up with a lot of stupid design decisions, but this has left my friend and I absolutely dumbfounded. I'm fine with the general balance of the mode, but that survivor sense, in my opinion, absolutely RUINS the mode for BOTH parties. The range on that damn thing and the fact that it SHOWS THE HUNTER'S LOCATION AND ELEVATION at the same time is absolutely LUDICROUS.

The devs wanted night to be a source of the survival horror feel compounded by the presence of the Night Hunter, but they COMPLETELY ruined that aspect with survivor sense's current implementation. It's absolutely INFURIATING to be swinging along, positioning myself right above someone, WHO NEVER TURNS AROUND, for an attack just to have them look RIGHT AT ME IN THE AIR and blast me with the UV because they were holding x every 2 seconds and saw me on the minimap.

Boom, controller through the TV.

"Blah blah blah balance!"

Because drinking a potion or using camo that takes you off of OUR screen (for a LONG time with camo and the refresh rate of potions) while you can see us at all times at ranges that matter, giving you all but free access to our nests while we have to sit there and wait on you to show up while you sneak up on US (Remind me, who's the hunter here?) is balanced, right? But I can accept the hiding.

Longest run-on sentence (paragraph, even) EVER.

My friend and I have agreed not to use survivor sense when we invade each other, and boy, it's a COMPLETELY different feel. Not knowing the exact position of the hunter and having to pick up on the sounds it makes to determine where it is while rushing for the nests is exhilarating and shows just how fun it COULD have been.

But no, they turned it into a god damn, LITERAL, "Press X to Win" mode for the survivor.

Agree, great. Disagree, great. Want me to swallow a bag of razors, great. I'll be looking at the Invasion Failed screen and having staredown contests through buildings if you need me.

Interesting post from PS4 Gamefaqs user: DJ_Jiggles http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/716561-dying-light/71206643.

George Tatoulis Please take Note, Major Bug Here.

When the Night Hunter tackles a Human and knocks Him into the Air, the Human is Unable to Activate His UV Light until after He has hit the Floor and stood back up.

If However, The Night Hunter attemps to Pounce the Human after a Tackle, while the Human is still in the Air, He will be able to stand up and Activate His UV Light before He hits the Ground.

Please arrange a Fix.

Edited by Chaos_Deception

Be the zombie sucks major blls. I played against someone who just stayed in one single spot in old town and no way in but one single way every time I tried he just UV hit me with his UV and thats it. I tried smashing the ground it took to long to be able to and he killed me. I threw spit it landed right by him he ran a mile away before it exploded. I'm out of spit I try to run away he UV lights me before I can get out of the walled in corridor I lose my energy he pokes me I'm dead. We continued this for 30 mins he finally leaves I try chasing him all he has to do is shine his UV and I can't touch him I just get to watch him destroy nests. I throw spit he jumps away and I can't to anything. Survivors are so over powered this mode completely sucks.

Edited by CowSaysQuack

I just wish they woul;d put a timer on the night time and give me soem run time in their game, keep the normal zombies (maybe a few less Virals and drop the Night Stalkers).  I wouldn't even mind Survivor Sense if I wasn't the only one on minimap. 

I don't know if I can play this game anymore...

Yeah men, i dont play that mode anymore, i play the other one, HTB = Hunt The Zombie, but is too easy to so...i think im going to buy Evolve tomorrow :)

Also xD that tbag at the end lol

I'm done until the patch comes.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Hahahahaha omg xD i cant belive that xD

NotNow seriously...Michał Napora cant you please reply... :-/ are the devs taking notes of this topic? Can we see a patch list BEFORE the patch comes out?

A Couple of Ideas that will Help a lot.

• Give the Humans a Timer to Kill the Nests.  This would stop Camping.
  • Blacklist Airstrikes from BTZ. Airstrikes do not make any sense in this Game Mode.
  • Limit the Use of Flares. Its fair because the Hunter has only 4 Spits. Balance this please.

Can there be a start up nerf for drop kicks against the night hunter?

A survivor only needs to hit sprint, jump and immediately kick to execute a drop kick all in less than a second. On top of that it puts the night hunter in a locked animation that sends him flying far back and doesn't let him recover until he hits the ground. I think it'd be fair if it was like the night hunters tackle as far as needing a running start to initiate it.

It's not fair to have to wait at least 5 seconds to charge a ground pound that they can recover from in mid air when all they have to do is jump > kick and we go at least 20 feet without being able to do anything.

still fucked up the uv light needs less battery and range the weapons again need nerf im still getting two hit the potions need to go as well as the flares img etting 1hour games were they just sit on roof tops n throw flares even with a uv spit on them they still pulled so many out it didnt work the sonar should be removed OR all the regular zombies in single player should be in TBZ