Sign in to follow this  
Mark_Rick

Online Problems

I'm at the point that i have the game finale. I want to play co-op with a friend, but both "matchmaking" as settings for online in the "options" menu are disabled. I cannot do anything ingame. I have a good internet connection and in the main menu my internet setting is set on "public". Anyone know how to fix this? 

I'm at the point that i have the game finale. I want to play co-op with a friend, but both "matchmaking" as settings for online in the "options" menu are disabled. I cannot do anything ingame. I have a good internet connection and in the main menu my internet setting is set on "public". Anyone know how to fix this? 

• Are you wanting your friend to come join your game or you join theirs?

Because if you're trying to have your friend join your game then that's never going to happen if you're at the finale. If you were playing Co-Op with a friend and entered the finale then it boots you both back to your own single player game to finish and you can only rejoin one another after you've both completed the finale. This is not a glitch, it is the way the game was designed especially since there is no way to make the finale sequence a multiplayer experience because of certain things that happen during it.

But if that's not the case could you explain a little more to help the community better understand the issue?