No_Other_xD

2-12-15 Update Notes Ps4.....

*Fixed various crash issues

*Hunter invasion durin a GRE transmission sequence no longer possible

*Fixed the unlocking of "The Whole Story" trophy

...what about people like me who cant reach level 25? I cant buy the last perk in the survivor skill tree...or the lack of weapons when the player is a high level? Or lose some weapons in the "The Pit" or in the "The Museum" misions? :-/

*Fixed various crash issues

*Hunter invasion durin a GRE transmission sequence no longer possible

*Fixed the unlocking of "The Whole Story" trophy

...what about people like me who cant reach level 25? I cant buy the last perk in the survivor skill tree...or the lack of weapons when the player is a high level? Or lose some weapons in the "The Pit" or in the "The Museum" misions? :-/

Wtf they didn't fix Now It's Safe? are you kidding me...

Edited by WolfThorn

it didnt really even fix the side quest trophy,  its still glitched for some

Yeah it didn't damn work for me I saw someone say that it popped for them after they started a new game and did 1 side mission and it popped, but strangle that didn't damn work for me unfortunately. I won't be getting a sequel to this chupacabra when they can't even do achievements/trophies right and have yet to fix things that should be so simple.

Oh and Now It's Safe is still screwed up.

Update did nothing for me still no safe zone & side quest trophy I really can't wait to be done with this game ruined my hole experience Cuz of something u would think game developer shouldn't have a problem doing so disappointed in techland this will be the last game I buy made by them. Smdh

At least in that game every patch made big changes

Yeah at least they fixed things, but what has jokeland fixed yet? nothing since there's two things I've done 100% and didn't get the trophy for either one Now It's Safe and The Whole Story.

If anything the experts should have put a quest counter for the side quest in the log like 51/51 like for the collectibles but no that's too hard, and they couldn't even fix the 0 safe zones completed and 0 quarantines completed in the freakin menu extra statistics. But no let them fix the night hunter that invaded during GRE chupacabra that I've literally seen NOONE complain about or mention.

Yeah at least they fixed things, but what has jokeland fixed yet? nothing since there's two things I've done 100% and didn't get the trophy for either one Now It's Safe and The Whole Story.

If anything the experts should have put a quest counter for the side quest in the log like 51/51 like for the collectibles but no that's too hard, and they couldn't even fix the 0 safe zones completed and 0 quarantines completed in the freakin menu extra statistics. But no let them fix the night hunter that invaded during GRE chupacabra that I've literally seen NOONE complain about or mention.

Here are the only changes I've seen so far (from the first patch to 1.04)

Fixed duplication glitch (there's a new one already)

And the crashes when matchmaking that really helped me and that's it nothing other then those I've noticed NOTHING and the patch notes they are lying the whole story isn't fixed idiots how hard is it to put a stats system like every open world game this year and 2014