I just researced the 1.04 update for PS4. And within the list of things that are patched one of them mentioned the whole story trophy is fixed and obtainable. I remember seeing that there are 51 side quests in total. My question is, if i have all 51 side quests and i didnt recieve the whole story trophy before the patch was released will i still get it when i log onto my dying light profile or will i have to create a new game and complete every side quest again in order to obtain the trophy?

I already posted this, but I had it glitched too, but yesterday I downloaded the patch, logged in with my alt(not the one that did the whole history) and the achievement popped as soon as I logged in.

I already posted this, but I had it glitched too, but yesterday I downloaded the patch, logged in with my alt(not the one that did the whole history) and the achievement popped as soon as I logged in.

I tried this as well...Jumped on and nothing popped, so I ran a side quest and still nothing.

I tried this as well...Jumped on and nothing popped, so I ran a side quest and still nothing.

Did you log in with a different character and you are pretty sure you did all the side quest?

Did you log in with a different character and you are pretty sure you did all the side quest?

Yes, I mean I made a fresh save file and started from scratch and nothing.  I'm also positive I did all the side quests.  All 51 to be exact. Also my campaign screen shows 100% story 100% completion.  What else can I do?

Yes, I mean I made a fresh save file and started from scratch and nothing.  I'm also positive I did all the side quests.  All 51 to be exact. Also my campaign screen shows 100% story 100% completion.  What else can I do?

I don't know if it matters, but my alt was already at 21% or so, it's a character I use to go coop with my friends. Maybe it popped due I was not on the "tutorial" no clue though =S.

Check this list just in case:

http://www.trueachievements.com/a196644/the-whole-story-achievement.htm

I saw a list someone had post and counted 51 and that's what I have 51 and still NO TROPHY, I even did a new game and tried to do 1 side quest to see if it would pop and it still didn't...Now It's Safe and The Whole Story is all I have and it's BS that I'm not rewarded for my time and effort playing this chupacabra.

Edited by WolfThorn

Once you download the app, you should have no problems with getting the Trophy and those sweet gamertag points...

Love those gamertag points.

Then why do I not have the trophy after downloading it? I did all 51 side quest and it didn't pop for me.

I have all 51 side quest completed and I got on hoping the trophy would pop and nothing, it didn't do anything for me and there is no more side story quest to complete only challenges. And Now It's Safe isn't fixed either.

Once you download the app, you should have no problems with getting the Trophy and those sweet gamertag points...

why would we need to do that?  is the platinum dependent upon someone owning a smart phone?  seems kind of silly to me..   what is one supposed to do if they dont have a device that itll work on?

ive tried to get it, but your ap refuses to install on my phone,  it gives me an error, with zero information

Edited by DD_bwest

you killing me ? what the chupacabra , i have all done the all side quest , i dont need this chupacabra app , my phone don't work for this ,

I WANT MY PLATINUM DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you killing me ? what the kurczak , i have all done the all side quest , i dont need this chupacabra app , my phone don't work for this ,

I WANT MY PLATINUM DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here, and looking at the app it said it was like 78mb you kidding me what's on this pos app? and from the reviews it doesn't seem like they can make an app correctly either.

Edited by WolfThorn

yea the app refuses to install itself on my phone,  this is rediculous..   what difference does the app make?  

i realize they are in poland, but they really need to hire someone for the other hours.  we are already back to the usual night time spam

i know how you feel about the spamming. if this doenst get straiten out soon. i may not come back to this forum.

*edit*

the app is pointless anyway. you have to sit there and wait for the mission to be completed. ive only done 1 mission and i waited i think like a minute. but, ive read people wait over 2 hours for a mission to be completed.

Edited by Bray Wyatt

I really hope you guys didn't patch it to work with a chupacabra smart phone. I don't have a smart phone that can download apps.. If thats the case than It's pretty chupacabra.

I really hope you guys didn't patch it to work with a chupacabra smart phone. I don't have a smart phone that can download apps.. If thats the case than It's pretty chupacabra.

Oh don't worry that cm is a liar the app didn't make any trophy unlock in game, just some BS to get people to download this chupacabra app.

Edited by WolfThorn