Sign in to follow this  
SlicTrix

Whats Up With The Spam, Where Are The Mods ?

Whats with all these phone number spam threads, ya know the one's about love marriage and what not, all of them have phone numbers in their topic's title.

These clowns should have their accounts banned and blocked

Agreed.

And you would think with all that's wrong with the game atm with bugs and glitches that there would be a mod on this forum but it seems like that's not the case.

I also don't know what kind of little moron troll would purposely add some spam bots on this specific forum.

Edited by WolfThorn

theres only really 3 mods and if they live in the same country and have other jobs then it makes sense they will have a hard time dealing with the spammers

oh and i havent even seen 1 of the 3 mods 

they may need to try find a couple more mods to help during times the other mods are unavailable (aka just to deal with spam or trolls)

They've also targeted the Evolve Forums as well as I've witnessed the same love,marriage BS.

Not sure if it's on any other gaming forums as well.

I've even asked one of the mods here to see if he can perhaps ban their ip?

But that hasn't happened I'm guessing as it's back again.

They've also targeted the Evolve Forums as well as I've witnessed the same love,marriage BS.

Not sure if it's on any other gaming forums as well.

I've even asked one of the mods here to see if he can perhaps ban their ip?

But that hasn't happened I'm guessing as it's back again.

it isnt on my fav forums to use (wont be saying it just in case they decide to troll there) 

but one of the mods said they use a special bot that makes an isp before the attack which means banning that isp doesnt stop new accounts