Sign in to follow this  
Black_Rain

Another Beat The Zombie Game.

Dear Dev's.

This game looks like alot of fun.  But its just another beat the zombie in the head game.  When is a dev team going to give us life in a zombie wasteland.  Give me this game a little bit of sims and a dash of walking dead.

Life,  Stuffed if l would be running around with zombies , first thing l would do is to find a Safe place second a Weapon ,water food and other survivors. Then once l have all them, then it would be zombie killing time.

One bite and your done for, not that many people would use melee weapons, Firearms and stay the frak as far away from them zombies as possible. . People most of all want to live and fill safe, l know this is a game and kids have short attention span's, but come on copy paste one zombie game over and over just make it look better every time. Next maybe work on npc AI ,AI over all, show that in the high lights short clips of the game. Not the shiny graphics textures and so on.

Build me a castle fill it with interesting characters, places to loot and zombies, maybe other survivors to kill l'll be very happy.

Edit/: Let me build a castle find interesting characters, places to loot and zombies, maybe other survivors to kill l'll be very happy.

Techland needs to build on there crafting not just melee weapons but traps firearms remote/auto weapon stations, places like a castle, fortify houses prisons with weapon stations barded wire fences traps,late game start to grow some food find a way to get clean water (no zombie guts) let people use there imagination.

Ok rant over. come on 30/1/15..

Edited by Black_Rain

Ok l'v played the game and it was awesome , thanksQ dev's. Please do't make another game but add more content to this one , like the BF4 dev's. Make some proper expansions, sale them $59.$69 au. You already have alot of content just add more. Add new maps to simulate the virus spreading.. Project zomboid meets Dying Light. Thanks again for an awesome game hope to see more content for Dying light.

Edit.. Just look at The Sims and there Exp packs. It pays for the next version of there game and thay also get payed along the way. Make some DLC's small firearms melee tool packs and so on. And some proper expansions, maps co-op single player campaign's  ect.

Ok l'm done all the best.

hmm ok l'm not done,, Dead island,, Dead island riptide,, Dying light,, almost the same game over and over with a simple model texture and.. engine update. For a gamer its a punch in the gut ever time it happens, l did'nt even buy Dead island riptide , and l will not be buying Dying light riptide (Enter Name Here). But l would buy small and large expansions for dying light. Firearms packs Colt pack M16 M4 1911 ect. Melee packs , medieval samurai sword packs, Tomahawk Machete packs and so on. Single player co-op campaign on new maps connected to the maps ingame all ready. More content for this game and the next.

Phew out of type.

Edited by Black_Rain

Bump.

Frak you dfigyd8 you bot.

And Frak you ptvikram you bot.

And Frak you juju you bot

And Frak you jyotishmantraa you bot

And Frak you astroguruji you bot

And Frak you  dshiv8 you bot

l' will never ring that number but l might use it to hunt you all down.

India and Iran looks like a starting point.

Mods kill em Frakers.

Edited by Black_Rain

I've had that idea in my head for years.

â——Build your own encampments: Find a safe house or make a place of your own. Board up the windows, put up fences, set up traps, etc.

â——Survive the night: Collect items throughout the day and find materials needed to survive, but avoid going out in the night. The undead can invade your safe house or base if located. Remain quiet and fortified and survive the night. 

â——Food. Water. Supplies: You must collect these items throughout a massive open world in order to survive. Food and water is an absolute necessity. Medkits and weapons are the key to survival. Crafting is a huge part of the game.

â——Dynamic NPC's (Survivors): Arguably the BIGGEST feature needed in this type of game. Recruit survivors that you find around the world or join one yourself and move up the ranks. Each survivor has randomly generated characteristics, both good and bad. Find a survivor with exceptional gun skills? Well, the only downside is he's borderline psycho and hungry for power. Find someone who's great at collecting supplies and crafting items? Be sure not to let this person guard your back because they refuse to fight and run in fear. Survivors can be bitten and die, so be sure to use your medicine wisely. The game would also feature a trust system. Give someone a gun who's had your back since day one? Trust will rise. Take away a gun from someone you don't trust? Trust drops, and they may flee with your items or turn on you. Many different attributes would play into this.  You will have to watch after these people, but they also watch after you. Sleep through the night knowing you've got people watching your back, but be careful because you could be awoken by the undead beating down the windows and doors. Make sure all survivors are on rotation. Who's guarding the home or base while you sleep? Don't send to many people out to collect items or you may be left handicap at your home or base. 

You could even take it one step further, but this might be pushing it for some. Find a survivor you have fallen in love with? Have a child and watch them grow. The game will feature an in-game family tree. Your main character could die due to old age, but if this happens, you would be given the role of the child that you helped raise from birth. The child would grow at a decent rate, so don't worry about it being too slow. The game would also have a leadership ladder. If you were to die, who takes over as the leader? Who's the captain? Who's the head nurse for wounded survivors? 

I could sit and talk about this for days and give ideas about this. I've dreamed of a game like this. 

Edited by Hoodlum

I think that the game that you wan is State Of Decay :) enjoy

:P All ready have it mate. Its close but no cup of tea.

I've had that idea in my head for years.

â——Build your own encampments: Find a safe house or make a place of your own. Board up the windows, put up fences, set up traps, etc.

â——Survive the night: Collect items throughout the day and find materials needed to survive, but avoid going out in the night. The undead can invade your safe house or base if located. Remain quiet and fortified and survive the night. 

â——Food. Water. Supplies: You must collect these items throughout a massive open world in order to survive. Food and water is an absolute necessity. Medkits and weapons are the key to survival. Crafting is a huge part of the game.

â——Dynamic NPC's (Survivors): Arguably the BIGGEST feature needed in this type of game. Recruit survivors that you find around the world or join one yourself and move up the ranks. Each survivor has randomly generated characteristics, both good and bad. Find a survivor with exceptional gun skills? Well, the only downside is he's borderline psycho and hungry for power. Find someone who's great at collecting supplies and crafting items? Be sure not to let this person guard your back because they refuse to fight and run in fear. Survivors can be bitten and die, so be sure to use your medicine wisely. The game would also feature a trust system. Give someone a gun who's had your back since day one? Trust will rise. Take away a gun from someone you don't trust? Trust drops, and they may flee with your items or turn on you. Many different attributes would play into this.  You will have to watch after these people, but they also watch after you. Sleep through the night knowing you've got people watching your back, but be careful because you could be awoken by the undead beating down the windows and doors. Make sure all survivors are on rotation. Who's guarding the home or base while you sleep? Don't send to many people out to collect items or you may be left handicap at your home or base. 

You could even take it one step further, but this might be pushing it for some. Find a survivor you have fallen in love with? Have a child and watch them grow. The game will feature an in-game family tree. Your main character could die due to old age, but if this happens, you would be given the role of the child that you helped raise from birth. The child would grow at a decent rate, so don't worry about it being too slow. The game would also have a leadership ladder. If you were to die, who takes over as the leader? Who's the captain? Who's the head nurse for wounded survivors? 

I could sit and talk about this for days and give ideas about this. I've dreamed of a game like this. 

Yep, would love to see this game made. Would like to have that wow effect from a game , Half life type of wow. Most game these days have'nt come close (Next car game came close).Its the same old game remade time and time again, nothing new.

Edited by Black_Rain

Devs do not make games for gamers.

They make games to their specification first and foremost.

It's impossible to make a game that fits everyones' wants and expectations,period.

You either like it or you don't.

l hear ya thats why thay do't make much money. And people torrent them instead of buying them.

If they made something new and innovated ,GTA III from GTA . First time you come across the troopers in half life, wow. Shiny models and textures is nice but look at Mine craft.

Edit.. Speaking of mine craft that game for me had the wow effect and modders (gamers) gave it the replay wow effect.

Edited by Black_Rain

Dear Dev's.

This game looks like alot of fun.  But its just another beat the zombie in the head game.  When is a dev team going to give us life in a zombie wasteland.  Give me this game a little bit of sims and a dash of walking dead.

Life,  Stuffed if l would be running around with zombies , first thing l would do is to find a Safe place second a Weapon ,water food and other survivors. Then once l have all them, then it would be zombie killing time.

One bite and your done for, not that many people would use melee weapons, Firearms and stay the frak as far away from them zombies as possible. . People most of all want to live and fill safe, l know this is a game and kids have short attention span's, but come on copy paste one zombie game over and over just make it look better every time. Next maybe work on npc AI ,AI over all, show that in the high lights short clips of the game. Not the shiny graphics textures and so on.

Build me a castle fill it with interesting characters, places to loot and zombies, maybe other survivors to kill l'll be very happy.

Edit/: Let me build a castle find interesting characters, places to loot and zombies, maybe other survivors to kill l'll be very happy.

Techland needs to build on there crafting not just melee weapons but traps firearms remote/auto weapon stations, places like a castle, fortify houses prisons with weapon stations barded wire fences traps,late game start to grow some food find a way to get clean water (no zombie guts) let people use there imagination.

Ok rant over. come on 30/1/15..

Hey man, I do agree with you that some aspects of this game could have been better and others reduced or removed, but in reality, it's not even up to techland. The forums are here to help make the game better, not complain about what the game was meant to be. A few years ago I was at the high voltage studio while they were developing conduit 2. They were talking about how the game developers aren't necessarily the ones who decide what they game is going to be and all that. That is all from the publisher or person that came to them paying them to make the game (Warner Bros in this case). Techland made the game as to how they were expected. Now that it is out, we are here to help make the game better on what it was meant to be, not what you want it to be. Maybe in the future a sponsor will come to developer asking them to make something like what you are looking for, but otherwise there is no use complaining honestly.

I don't think you would want to invest a couple million into a developer team to make a game different from what you paid them to do.

If you want a completely different game then why are you posting this as feedback? Wouldn't you be better selling this as a pitch for a new zombie game instead. It's like your in a CoD forum complaining that it isn't Halo :S

Hey man, I do agree with you that some aspects of this game could have been better and others reduced or removed, but in reality, it's not even up to techland. The forums are here to help make the game better, not complain about what the game was meant to be. A few years ago I was at the high voltage studio while they were developing conduit 2. They were talking about how the game developers aren't necessarily the ones who decide what they game is going to be and all that. That is all from the publisher or person that came to them paying them to make the game (Warner Bros in this case). Techland made the game as to how they were expected. Now that it is out, we are here to help make the game better on what it was meant to be, not what you want it to be. Maybe in the future a sponsor will come to developer asking them to make something like what you are looking for, but otherwise there is no use complaining honestly.

I don't think you would want to invest a couple million into a developer team to make a game different from what you paid them to do.

Well l'm just really asking the dev's to add to Dying light aka smaller and bigger expansions. Not pump out another riptide. All so my first post was made before the release of the game and was what l thought it would be, same old techland game , nothing new nothing really added. So l gave them some ideas, Dying light meets Project Zombiod , a game alot of gamers really want.

Edit.. thebobman Dev's making money look at my second post mate...

Airsickhydra  my first post was made before the release of the game. So really its not feedback, my second post was.

Edited by Black_Rain

Well l'm just really asking the dev's to add to Dying light aka smaller and bigger expansions. Not pump out another riptide. All so my first post was made before the release of the game and was what l thought it would be, same old techland game , nothing new nothing really added. So l gave them some ideas, Dying light meets Project Zombiod , a game alot of gamers really want.

Edit.. thebobman Dev's making money look at my second post mate...

Airsickhydra  my first post was made before the release of the game. So really its not feedback, my second post 

hahah, didn't realize the dates. My bad man. After reading your second post, I do agree that the game could use some expansion to the world compared to having new modes or infected zones.

I wouldn't mind seeing something like the first dead island where you got to play as Ryder White. Experience the game from a new point of view as well as have whole new locations to discover (and build onto the games post story). Those are two things that I would love to have implemented.

hahah, didn't realize the dates. My bad man. After reading your second post, I do agree that the game could use some expansion to the world compared to having new modes or infected zones.

I wouldn't mind seeing something like the first dead island where you got to play as Ryder White. Experience the game from a new point of view as well as have whole new locations to discover (and build onto the games post story). Those are two things that I would love to have implemented.

Thats cool.

New person to play , would be good but only if its one of Rais's goons . Love playing the bad guy, so many games stick you in the good guy role, Frak that l'm the good guy day to day let me be the Sith lord and use Force lighting on everyone.

(And no l do't want to play a sith in dying light anyone.)

Bump.

Frak you dfigyd8 you bot.

And Frak you ptvikram you bot.

And Frak you juju you bot

And Frak you jyotishmantraa you bot

And Frak you astroguruji you bot

And Frak you  dshiv8 you bot

l' will never ring that number but l might use it to hunt you all down.

India and Iran looks like a starting point.

Mods kill em Frakers.

These Forums need way more mods all most three hole pages of spam.