JackKellar

Weapon Loot And Drops Mechanic

Guys, so im maximum level in everything, and i was wondering something..

I dont see anything else besides chupacabra Swords, Katanas, Short Sacrificial swords, egyptian Khopesh's and the occasional Heavy two-bit axe in shops, drops or whatever else you can get weapons from.

Are knives even existant at this point of the game? What about Picks? I used to love Climber Picks but they just dont exist anymore.. Id also like to give sledgehammers a try but they simply dont exist.

If anyone can actually even trade a knife with me id be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know if the weapons you use throughout the game affect the drops you get later on? Because im tired of using these weapons only, even though they have a lot of damage, i want to try something else. I LOVED the knives and the climber picks so much but they just arent available anymore

Not to run it in,but I think I've tried/used pretty much(almost) every weapon there is in the game.From the weapons you've posted to climbers picks,knives(throwing),butcher/slaughter cleavers,sledgehammers,axes,machetes,sickles etched.

I could be wrong,but as far as I know,your current rank determines your weapon drops and they are random so it really depends on the weapons available with your vendor/npc.

Sorry to hear that you didn't get to try out the different weapon types.

Hopefully that will change soon.

What I reckon would be fun is if you could cut a zombies arm/leg and use that as a weapon.imagine smacking zombies around with their limbs and blood splatter flying everywhere.

Nonono, i mean knives as melee weapons, not throwing weapons.

Also, i did use most of the weapons in the game, but right now, the vendors dont sell anything but katanas, chupacabra swords, short sacrifical swords, and axes.

Nonono, i mean knives as melee weapons, not throwing weapons.

Also, i did use most of the weapons in the game, but right now, the vendors dont sell anything but katanas, chupacabra swords, short sacrifical swords, and axes.

Ah ok,fair enough.

We'll,I find that you can get some pretty cool weapons out of the police vans but you have to pick their locks first.Clearing the area around the police vans will give you stress free lock picking.

Ah ok,fair enough.

We'll,I find that you can get some pretty cool weapons out of the police vans but you have to pick their locks first.Clearing the area around the police vans will give you stress free lock picking.

Every loot drop available are the same weapons as i said, there are simply no other weapons in the entire game anymore besides the ones i refered to..

You are correct that once you level up to the highest level you will see a lot of weapons disappear from the vendors and the chests. This is a pity really as only some sort of sword is available when you max out.

I loved using a machete and I will find a green level one every now and then, but I miss the nice orange level one I had for a long time. I did buy one as a spare and kept it in storage, but I wish I knew this would happen so I could stocked up before leveling up.

I too miss the blunt weapons and I used a nice bat I had for a while, also the pick was a favorite for a while. Even though these weapons my not be at the highest levels of damage they should still be available from a vendor somewhere. I would love to buy an orange level machete again even though the damage output may be under that of a sword. At least let us make that decision.

You are correct that once you level up to the highest level you will see a lot of weapons disappear from the vendors and the chests. This is a pity really as only some sort of sword is available when you max out.

I loved using a machete and I will find a green level one every now and then, but I miss the nice orange level one I had for a long time. I did buy one as a spare and kept it in storage, but I wish I knew this would happen so I could stocked up before leveling up.

I too miss the blunt weapons and I used a nice bat I had for a while, also the pick was a favorite for a while. Even though these weapons my not be at the highest levels of damage they should still be available from a vendor somewhere. I would love to buy an orange level machete again even though the damage output may be under that of a sword. At least let us make that decision.

Exactly, the Climber Pick was tons of fun to use because i thought of it as a realistic thing to use. I managed to get a 906dmg orange machete but i never thought the loot tables would change..

I missed out on buying a commando knife because i didnt want to waste the money. I love the knife animations... Hell, i never EVER did a modification on a knife. It makes me feel sad :C

the way i understand this loot table is that, regardless of the rank or so, they force feed us these high lvl weapons due to the damage. it almost makes me sad to see that they don't allow more varities among the npc vendors that you encountered. would be nice if they could figure that out instead of focuing us to pick the kantna all the time.