WolfThorn

So Still No Fix For The Whole Story Or Now It's Safe On Ps4

First off I've counted that I've done 51 side quest in my log and there's no more quest anywhere on any of the map areas that I can do and still no trophy. And it's the same thing for the safe houses I've done the rais strongholds and did every quest that unlocked a new safe zone and all of the regular safe zone areas are green, and still nothing.

I hope you guys are planning on resetting the one or two glitched quest at least for a possible fix because I'll be damned if I'm going to restart all over again doing every side quest when it's not a problem on my end.

And if the counter for safe zones actually worked in the extra statistics that would be great...

and dont forget this one.

Trespassing

Complete all Quarantine Zones

That one actually popped for me I counted that I did like 8 I think, I have seen others say they got them all and it didn't pop for them though but I hope you can get that soon as well. I really wanted to platinum this game and I haven't even worked on the collectibles since I'm afraid that might be screwed up too and much time wasted.

For the QZ trophy, you can try to Start a new game on a new slot, used advanced options to start from the clinic mission in old town,  thisll start you around level 12.  then jsut run to all the qz's and do them,  do the 3 in old town first,  then the stuffed turtle in the slums,  then the rest in any order.  I know alot of people who got it this way.( i give the order because for the people i know atleast it tended to pop up when they did one of those 4 and not having to do all 8 again)  While your doing it, pick up any collectibles on your way,  that one is glitched as well, but picking up extra collectibles that youve already got on other slots seems to unlock it lol    Saving survivors from rais men on others games also count towards your total.(they are harder to find towards the end, the trophy seems to be glitched aswell, for me it as 20, i know some who got it at 17, another at 23))

the side quest one doesnt have a work around at the moment.

are you talking about the 67 collectibles? if you are. i got that one without any issues.

yup, that one has issues for a bunch of people.  The work around is just picking up some more in a second game,  mine worked after 2 in the second one lol   So far ive found workarounds for all but the side quest trophy, and if we are to believe some of the big names in the trophy biz, it was coded to included a quest that was removed from the game lol   luckily they tweeted today that they are working on a patch.

If you need the safezones, i would recommend the same method as the Qz's.  start a game in a new slot at a really late mission like the clinic where it starts you around level 12, then run around and do them quick. even try to do it in 1 go without quitting the game. Dupe items/get the korek  if you need a little extra help lol

and turn off all co-op.   While we cant be sure, alot believe some of the problems come from that

i never drank it. i dumped as soon as i got it. but, im able to make the potion. what else was there that she wanted me to do?

drink the potion(make sure your in slums when you do it)  she will promp a fetch quest, which leads to another potion, which gives you another quest, there are 3 to do after the mushrooms you get in the cave.  lol just keep at it drinking what she gives you, and make sure your in a safe spot when you do it :P

Hi guys, finally i've unblocked safe zone trophy!!! When u finish the 100% game, start a new match and choose chapter "extraction", more red houses will appear....now just start to unlock some of them and u'll see that the trophy will pop up! After that i went to the old town and i noticed that after doing a challenge the random spot for rais' sur ivors was appearing so i unblocked "homo homini lupus est"! Hope this will help u, i m struggling with this game from 3 weeks! If someone would help me to unblock the coop trophy, my name on ps4 is dadooo82

did you do all the witch ones?   where you gotta drink the potion each time so that she will give you another?

Yup and I did the launch one in the antenna area, I counted that I've done 51 side quests.

I also counted that I have 21 safe zones unlocked in slums and 13 in old town and no trophy.

Edited by WolfThorn

Yup and I did the launch one in the antenna area, I counted that I've done 51 side quests.

I also counted that I have 21 safe zones unlocked in slums and 13 in old town and no trophy.

then sounds like youve got it done, the list ive got from another forum is at 51.   ive got my save file set with 50 done, the last quest is medical supplies for the tower, which i have lol  all they have to do is patch it so i can turn it in and get the trophy. 

ive heard so many different accounts for the safe zones,  mine popped up randomly while i was playing the game in old town,  so im guessing mine either didnt glitch, or did for a bit and i somehow fixed it.  ive heard success from the second game method, the one i used for the qz's that glitched on me.   but i dont think its a garuntee.

then sounds like youve got it done, the list ive got from another forum is at 51.   ive got my save file set with 50 done, the last quest is medical supplies for the tower, which i have lol  all they have to do is patch it so i can turn it in and get the trophy. 

ive heard so many different accounts for the safe zones,  mine popped up randomly while i was playing the game in old town,  so im guessing mine either didnt glitch, or did for a bit and i somehow fixed it.  ive heard success from the second game method, the one i used for the qz's that glitched on me.   but i dont think its a garuntee.

Yeah I was going to try that method the guy said above about starting a game at extraction. And good I hope it will pop right when they add the patch which will be soon I hope, I need to start working on the collectibles and find some people to do Polyamory with everyone drops out or d/c from the session or I usually can't find a stable third person to stay until I get it. They shouldn't have done it where it has to be in one session and with the same people imo.

i find it so interesting because i never experienced any coop problems, none of my friends did, and i used another forum to source a few more for the poly quest.  we didnt have any problems doing it,  but they had mentioned they had before.  I guess i was lucky with coop.

the collectibles is glitched,  some people it works fine, other not so much.   if you do a second game for the safe zones, might as well grab a few collectibles while your at it, cause something about getting them in multiple games helps you get the trophy,  i technically still have 1 left to get, although i know where it is because i passed over it purposely.  but i got it to pop on my second game but grabbing a few things in it.  for me it took 2, for a friend it took 40 lol so its all really messed up.

They should be waking up in poland pretty quick, so hopefully they can wake up and get it out quick..(and moderrate these damn forums)  the order comes quick and i wanted to have the plat by then

Edited by DD_bwest

For the QZ trophy, you can try to Start a new game on a new slot, used advanced options to start from the clinic mission in old town,  thisll start you around level 12.  then jsut run to all the qz's and do them,  do the 3 in old town first,  then the stuffed turtle in the slums,  then the rest in any order.  I know alot of people who got it this way.( i give the order because for the people i know atleast it tended to pop up when they did one of those 4 and not having to do all 8 again)  While your doing it, pick up any collectibles on your way,  that one is glitched as well, but picking up extra collectibles that youve already got on other slots seems to unlock it lol    Saving survivors from rais men on others games also count towards your total.(they are harder to find towards the end, the trophy seems to be glitched aswell, for me it as 20, i know some who got it at 17, another at 23))

the side quest one doesnt have a work around at the moment.

i did 1 quarantine and it didnt register.

i did 1 quarantine and it didnt register.

my game still says on the stats page zero safe zones, and zero qz's, but i have both trophies. Try not to turn anything off and do them in 1 go.  dont go back the the menu to check anything.  if doing all 8 that way doesnt work, youll prolly have to wait for the patch.  but thats the way ive heard the most success and how i got mine.

make sure coop is off aswell.

its not a sure thing, but ive noticed problems tied to co-op.  aslong as no one joined your game you should be fine,  and doing them in 1 go is important incase its the save issue thats somehow messing thing up. I also think the stuffed turtle qz might be part of the problem but i dont have much to back it up.  Ive just noticed with alot that when they do the 3 old town then go to the slums and do the stuffed turtle, it pops after that one.   For me  I find it best to remove anything that might potentially effect it, hence not turning it off, and not having co-op.

hopefully when the patch comes out they have it solved.