7r1x

Dying Light - Real Mode (Please Read In Detail)

Dying Light - Real Mode (Please read in detail)

Would like you to evaluate this idea. The game is phenomenal, but after finish it 100%, is one wanting more. So I developed a new game formula, which in my view, would be extremely fun and tense too.

. Objective: Survive as long as possible. If die, the game ends (Read below).

. New start. No character import.

. New character. No developed skills. No mod's projects. No weapons.

. World without NPCs. No available safe houses. The two active maps from the start of the match.

. World composed entirely of zombies Biters and Virals and members of the gang Kadir "Rais" Suleiman.

. Conditions HEALTH, HUNGER, THIRST and FATIGUE

. HEALTH: Recoverable with medical kits (Found only in locked ambulances) or through alcohol and gauze.

- Die because of a zombie. You wake up at the nearest base of the attack site. Health, Hunger, Thirst and fatigue will be 50%. You have 24 hours to inject Antizina (Read below) or will be dead.

- Dying for fall or shot. End of game.

. HUNGER: Recoverable with food, of course. (Found in houses, shops etc.)

- Die of hunger. End of game.

. THIRST: Recoverable with water, of course. (Found in houses, shops etc.)

- Die of thirst. End of game.

.FATIGUE: Recoverable sleeping in any conquered base.

- If your fatigue bar reaches 100%, you can no longer run. You will need to sleep to recover. No matter the time you wake up, if it is day or night, can not sleep again until your fatigue bar reaches 50%.

- Wake up, Health, Hunger and Thirst will be 50%.

. ANTIZINA: It will only be found if it is infected. When infected, will appear within 24 hours on your screen and a delivery point on the map. It will not be easy! Deliveries will fall on top of a tower or on top of a building. Race against time is bad, any accident could occur. If deliveries do not fall in high places, dangerous, for sure they will be surrounded by gang Kadir "Rais" Suleiman.

. SAFE HOUSE: They will have to be won in the same way that in the current game. The difference is that they will have more zombies both inside and outside. And all the safe houses have to clear the zombies, close the entries and activate the electricity.

. FIREARMS and AMMUNITION: Found only in locked police cars.

. SKILLS: They would be the same as the current game, but with an addition. The ability to build arrows and silencers. That's right! In addition to all existing weapons, we would have four types: bow, crossbow, shotgun and sniper rifle. Arrows and silencers will be sorely needed (Read below).

. FIGHTING:

- Day: World only composed of Biters zombies and gang Kadir "Rais" Suleiman. But be careful! All Biters act as if you Virals noise (explosions, without silencers shots, alarms etc.).

- Night: World only composed of Biters zombies and gang Kadir "Rais" Suleiman. All Biters act as Virals if you are seen (red bar indicating the time equal to the current game).

- UV Flashlight: It will help against Virals night. Same effect as the current game against volatile.

. COOP: It will only be possible if the four players are not infected.

- Forming up a group, it will be easier to win all groceries, via exchanges or withdrawals.

- If the player has to sleep, will exit the game online. (I need to think about it)

- Dying for a zombie. Health, Hunger, Thirst and fatigue will be 50%. You and / or your companions will have 24 hours to inject into you, the Antizina. When infected, will appear within 24 hours on the screens and a delivery point on the map. It will not be easy! Deliveries will fall on top of a tower or on top of a building. Race against time is bad, any accident could occur. If deliveries do not fall in high places, dangerous, for sure they will be surrounded by gang Kadir "Rais" Suleiman.

- Dying for fall or shot. The player will be waiting fallen help of fellow (medical kits).

- Die of hunger. The player will be waiting fallen help of companions (food).

- Die of thirst. The player will be waiting fallen comrades help of (water).

- If not rescued, end game.

And it folks? Like it? Is it possible? Anyway, dreaming costs nothing.

Sorry for bad english ... Thanks

7R1X

Hi 7r1x,

sounds very good. Are you working on this Mod now? Techland please support this Idea. All these things make the game completely different to the stock gameplay and brings some fun.

Go 7r1x, do this.

Dying Light - Real Mode (Please read in detail)

Would like you to evaluate this idea. The game is phenomenal, but after finish it 100%, is one wanting more. So I developed a new game formula, which in my view, would be extremely fun and tense too.

. Objective: Survive as long as possible. If die, the game ends (Read below).

. New start. No character import.

. New character. No developed skills. No mod's projects. No weapons.

. World without NPCs. No available safe houses. The two active maps from the start of the match.

. World composed entirely of zombies Biters and Virals and members of the gang Kadir "Rais" Suleiman.

. Conditions HEALTH, HUNGER, THIRST and FATIGUE

. HEALTH: Recoverable with medical kits (Found only in locked ambulances) or through alcohol and gauze.

- Die because of a zombie. You wake up at the nearest base of the attack site. Health, Hunger, Thirst and fatigue will be 50%. You have 24 hours to inject Antizina (Read below) or will be dead.

- Dying for fall or shot. End of game.

. HUNGER: Recoverable with food, of course. (Found in houses, shops etc.)

- Die of hunger. End of game.

. THIRST: Recoverable with water, of course. (Found in houses, shops etc.)

- Die of thirst. End of game.

.FATIGUE: Recoverable sleeping in any conquered base.

- If your fatigue bar reaches 100%, you can no longer run. You will need to sleep to recover. No matter the time you wake up, if it is day or night, can not sleep again until your fatigue bar reaches 50%.

- Wake up, Health, Hunger and Thirst will be 50%.

. ANTIZINA: It will only be found if it is infected. When infected, will appear within 24 hours on your screen and a delivery point on the map. It will not be easy! Deliveries will fall on top of a tower or on top of a building. Race against time is bad, any accident could occur. If deliveries do not fall in high places, dangerous, for sure they will be surrounded by gang Kadir "Rais" Suleiman.

. SAFE HOUSE: They will have to be won in the same way that in the current game. The difference is that they will have more zombies both inside and outside. And all the safe houses have to clear the zombies, close the entries and activate the electricity.

. FIREARMS and AMMUNITION: Found only in locked police cars.

. SKILLS: They would be the same as the current game, but with an addition. The ability to build arrows and silencers. That's right! In addition to all existing weapons, we would have four types: bow, crossbow, shotgun and sniper rifle. Arrows and silencers will be sorely needed (Read below).

. FIGHTING:

- Day: World only composed of Biters zombies and gang Kadir "Rais" Suleiman. But be careful! All Biters act as if you Virals noise (explosions, without silencers shots, alarms etc.).

- Night: World only composed of Biters zombies and gang Kadir "Rais" Suleiman. All Biters act as Virals if you are seen (red bar indicating the time equal to the current game).

- UV Flashlight: It will help against Virals night. Same effect as the current game against volatile.

. COOP: It will only be possible if the four players are not infected.

- Forming up a group, it will be easier to win all groceries, via exchanges or withdrawals.

- If the player has to sleep, will exit the game online. (I need to think about it)

- Dying for a zombie. Health, Hunger, Thirst and fatigue will be 50%. You and / or your companions will have 24 hours to inject into you, the Antizina. When infected, will appear within 24 hours on the screens and a delivery point on the map. It will not be easy! Deliveries will fall on top of a tower or on top of a building. Race against time is bad, any accident could occur. If deliveries do not fall in high places, dangerous, for sure they will be surrounded by gang Kadir "Rais" Suleiman.

- Dying for fall or shot. The player will be waiting fallen help of fellow (medical kits).

- Die of hunger. The player will be waiting fallen help of companions (food).

- Die of thirst. The player will be waiting fallen comrades help of (water).

- If not rescued, end game.

And it folks? Like it? Is it possible? Anyway, dreaming costs nothing.

Sorry for bad english ... Thanks

7R1X

+

This mod is perfect! but even more perfect would that could be applied as a patch for the base game story mode .

these are equal to those of 7r1x with a slight change :

-Desobe to remove viral and increase the aggressiveness of the zombies ( biters ) overnight .

-Beginning : without being infected and once you get infected antisina have 24 hours to inject , if you do not succeed , the game ends.

-HUNGER :. recoverable with food , of course. (Found in houses, shops, etc ) - starve.

-SED :. recoverable with water course . (Found in houses, shops, etc ) - die of thirst . 

-FATIGUE : . sleep recoverable in any base conquered - If your fatigue bar reaches 100 % , and can not run . You have to sleep to recover. No matter what time you wake up , if it is day or night , can not sleep again until the fatigue bar reaches 50 %. - Wake up , health, hunger and thirst will be 50 %.

-ANTIZINA :. You can only find if you are infected. When infected , appears within 24 hours on the screen and a delivery point on the map. It will not be easy! Deliveries will fall on top of a tower or at the top of a building . Race against time is bad, any accident could occur. If deliveries do not come in high places , dangerous, sure to be surrounded by gangs Kadir " Rais " Suleiman.

-FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION :. It is only in police cars

-Skills :. They would be the same as the current game , but with added . The ability to build arrows and silencers . That's right! Besides all existing weapons , we would have four types : bow, crossbow, shotgun and sniper rifle. Arrows and silencers will be very necessary

-FIGHT : - Day : World only composed of zombies snapper and gang Kadir " Rais " Suleiman. But be careful ! All Biters act as if you Viral noise (explosions , no mufflers trips, alarms , etc. ) . - Night : World only composed of zombies snapper and gang Kadir " Rais " Suleiman. All Viral Biters act as if you are seen ( red bar indicates the time equal to the current game ) . - Flashlight UV: Assist against Viral night. The same effect as the current game against volatile.

-If You die : you wake up in the nearest base area of ​​the attack . Health , hunger, thirst and fatigue will be 50 %.

PLEASE SUPPORT THIS MOD. GREAT WOULD GET OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !! LE DARIA REALISM TO THE REAL GAME , I THINK WE SPEAK FOR ALL MAJOR PLAYERS 18 .
WE LOOK VERY EASY AND REPEATED ALMOST NO PRESENTS THE GAME DIFFICULTY

and an added option to remove zombie desobe (spear vomiting ) is a hassle !
hehe thanks ..

Hello people. Sorry about my disappearance. I have worked enough.

First, I would like to thank the general, UltraKill, Shockr, gametek58, Samir Seif, Sam Powers and all for supporting the post and my ideas. Thank U.

Why not speak English (ashamed some of it), I believe it has not been clear about what I wrote here. Some members thought it'm producing this MOD. Unfortunately not. Yes, it's a shame. If I knew for sure would. I'm sorry, okay? I as a designer and manic game, I found relevant post my idea that space.

Taking advantage of the post, I must congratulate the Shockr the mod you are doing. He yes, of best and is making good progress. I take to place an order:
Shockr, you liked my project? The produce? As a designer and mentor (lol), I believe it could have a project in partnership with you. It could be in your or my, whatever. Am I crazy to edit the textures of the game, but do not know how ... Is there anything I can do?

A hug and a good game to all

Edited by 7r1x

I feel this will make the game a more challenging experience but what of the people who don't know how to play the game that well it could lead to constant death, multiple rage quits, and don't forget about altogether never playing the game again.

Hello everybody.

This is EDIT of my old post. Sorry for bad english...

What should ,,Real mode" contain?

• Hard mod - if you die, you lose your game. No respawn.
  • Secure just one safezone - you can choose from 10 - 15 aviables
  • Normal mod - if you die, you lost everything what you are carrying, but you will respawn in your safehouse and you can start scavenging again.
  • Make this dlc in time before Kyle Crane came to Harran (antizin drops can be delivered by plane to the city.)
  • Antizin - if zombie bite grab you and bite you (not hit you), you are infected and you have to find and inject antizin to your body or you will turn. If you dont take your antizin, you will have seizures - first just sometimes, then they will be numerous and long, and then you will turn. Just best players stay uninfected more than 30 days! Antizin drops will fall every 3 days, but you have to fight for them with zombies or other survivors.
  • Make all melee weapones weak, max 150 hp - stop 1 hit kill. You will have to use firecrakers to draw infected away.
  • ​Add hunger, thirst and energy 

​Hunger - recovered by food

Thirst - recovered by watter

Energy - recovered by sleeping or resting

• Challenge survivor - antizin drops will fall after 7 days survived in quarantine, after 15 nights will come volatiles - nights are no longer safe
  • Better storage system in safezone - no player stash

​-Shelves for nails, duct tape, chemicals and other craftables

-Cupboards for food, table for bottles of watter

-Melee weapones in wardrobes

-Firearms hanged on walls or in weapon stands

(weapones can be storaged and again taken back to players inventory by aim screen on them and press interaction key)

-Max capacity of cupboards for food is - for example - 20 - so you have in safehouse 4 cupboards and every one can be filled with 5 cans of food. (4x5=20)

-Reduce capacity of items which you can have in house - for example - 10 nails, duct tapes and other - and you cant have any more before you use them for something

-Same with firearms - you can have 1 shotgun, 1 police rifle, 1 military rifle, 1 german 9mm and 1 american 9mm stored in safezone. Not more. But storing ammo is aviable

-Reduce carry capacity of item which you can have in backpack: 4 weapons (melee, firearms) - you can have 3 firearms and 1 melee or 2 melee and 2 firearms, how you want

4 slots for throwables - every slot has max 20 pieces (throwing stars, knifes, flares)

max ammout of craftables in backpack - 30 pieces, so you can have 2 alcohols, 10 gauze and 8 tin cans, or 10 nails and 10 duct tapes - you can have everything, but max amout of craftables objects must be 30 pieces!

I think you know what i mean...

Edited by Nexy