xionstorm

Dying Light Dev Drops Last Gen Consoles

Idk but I already got ps4 so I aint gonan trip I understand why they did it the reason the game got pushed back alot was issues from lasr gen wasnt powerful enough to run how they visioned only next gen had this capability all . The bugs and issues were comin from last gen now they are smootjing the current gen for top preformance

OMFG why did they do this just degrade the graphics idk do something god techland now I'm really pissed i hope this game ends up worse than dead island 😒 god the one and only game I'm looking forward to and you blew it now I'm getting a new apple device instead of having to upgrade my ps3 to a ps4 techland really started f*cking chupacabra up since the grappling hook jeezus I hope techland reads this and finds out what they've done now i have to tell my younger cousin that dying light isn't going to be on the Xbox 360 we bought him and he is going to cry and I have to put up with that techland just wants people to waste their money on a "next gen" console that has no difference to its prior console. What? HD we had that already look at naughty dog's games they were perfect. Wow most of my friends can't afford a ps4 and now that they hear this? God this is the last thing I wanted to hear from techland. I don't care if they quit the game, they already blew it. Ill just wait for a mobile version to come out and I'm on dying light. This really broke my heart once I checked for the dyin light, you know you could have made yourselves tons of money with this . Better if, just chupacabra quit the game you lost like half of your sales. Good luck all of you rich people that can afford a new upgrade. I was expecting of raiding my cousins as a zombie or my friends but no it had to happen. Dying light just keeps dissappointing people

1-Grappling hook

2-graphics

3-characters

4-this

5- Game cancelled

Techland just didn't realize their mistake.

This was going to be a good game I saw it in the 12 min video and now this i never knew it get that bad. 😕Shame on you techland

SHAME ON YOU

I kind of have a smirk on my face. :3 Nothing personal guys. I'm just happy that we're moving on to future. 

Though i don't see how people can get angry about something like this.

Everyone had about 7-8 years to save up money for new hardware after all. And the majority of the people that can't afford a new system, mainly consists out of children anyways. Besides, shouldn't they be playing something less "horror"?

Back on-topic, if all of this is true. They probably had a good reason for doing so.

Lets wait for an official to confirm these rumours.

EDIT!

Nevermind that last bit. xP I just saw the facebook post.

Say goodbye to the past, and embrace the future.

Edited by HaNYolO

When this is true, j wonder why they did it so late. From what i read here, they would have released the game earlier when it were only for next gen. Maybe there is a mistake and tgey concentrate now on next gen to finish the game and release it and aftr that they will fix the last gen issues. Who knows. Techland bring light in this darkness. There are too many chupacabra zombies now.

I dont really care, i have next gen, but i would be pissed of if i wouldnt have it and not have the money for buying it for what reason ever.

I spent so much time and resources just going towards this game, the TurtleBeach XP400 £100! 

I was heartbroken to see why they had gone against their own promise they said they would use all of the availiable hardware, not overkill the chupacabra out of the current gen consoles, TBH I really wanted to play this game I had dreams of playing this mighty game why in this stage of developing would you tell us. I have been a follower since it was announced that it would be delayed. If thats what you want then i'm out. Thank You Techland.

Peace(for the last time) 

I kind of have a smirk on my face. :3 Nothing personal guys. I'm just happy that we're moving on to future. 

Though i don't see how people can get angry about something like this.

Everyone had about 7-8 years to save up money for new hardware after all. And the majority of the people that can't afford a new system, mainly consists out of children anyways. Besides, shouldn't they be playing something less "horror"?

This was going to be one of the last games on last gen that I was excited for and now this. Are you chupacabra kidding me? And for the comment about people who should have been saving up for current gen for the past 7 years, that was when i was still buying games for last gen. And now I've spent the money I'd saved up on a car, not something that is going to entertain me for the few years until they announce the next gen consoles! Now I'm just pissed!

This was going to be one of the last games on last gen that I was excited for and now this. Are you chupacabra kidding me? And for the comment about people who should have been saving up for current gen for the past 7 years, that was when i was still buying games for last gen. And now I've spent the money I'd saved up on a car, not something that is going to entertain me for the few years until they announce the next gen consoles! Now I'm just pissed!

I never said that anyone should. But it sure is an option. :P You can save up money for multiple things at once, and if you are able to save up for a car, you can possibly also save up some cash for a new system. Maybe this means that you won't be able to play the game at launch, but oh well, there is more to life. (That is ofcourse bull to me. Because gaming is my life after all. B))

All I have to say is techland must have some complete morons behind the wheel that dunno what they are doing. To not release the game for the ps3 or xbox 360 is totally stupid. I've followed this game from the first perspective release date which was supposed to be March 31, 2014 and well they claimed there was bugs, glitches an issues they needed to fix so they pushed the date back to April 1, 2014. Well then in the middle of March they then claimed that April wouldn't be enough time to finish it so they set the release date back to August 2014. So I began to think well maybe they are going to be making a great game an big special edition. Then a week later I find out they cancelled that release date an just say it will come out in 2015. Pfffffttttt I really am glad that it's not for the past gen consoles because for those of you next gen console users good luck waiting for it to come out because when January 27, 2015 comes around they will then just make up another excuse. lol

Techland in my opinion is nothing more but a big joke now days. I will stick to my old ps3 as games are still being made. I will now buy borderlands the pre-sequel, the evil within, far cry 4, resident evil remake HD and resident evil revelations.

Edited by Dalakerman06

All I have to say is techland must have some complete morons behind the wheel that dunno what they are doing. To not release the game for the ps3 or xbox 360 is totally stupid. I've followed this game from the first perspective release date which was supposed to be March 31, 2014 and well they claimed there was bugs, glitches an issues they needed to fix so they pushed the date back to April 1, 2014. Well then in the middle of March they then claimed that April wouldn't be enough time to finish it so they set the release date back to August 2014. So I began to think well maybe they are going to be making a great game an big special edition. Then a week later I find out they cancelled that release date an just say it will come out in 2015. Pfffffttttt I really am glad that it's not for the past gen consoles because for those of you next gen console users good luck waiting for it to come out because when January 27, 2015 comes around they will then just make up another excuse. lol

Techland in my opinion is nothing more but a big joke now days. I will stick to my old ps3 as games are still being made. I will now buy borderlands the pre-sequel, the evil within, far cry 4, resident evil remake HD and resident evil revelations.

Have fun! :D

I never said that anyone should. But it sure is an option. :P You can save up money for multiple things at once, and if you are able to save up for a car, you can possibly also save up some cash for a new system. Maybe this means that you won't be able to play the game at launch, but oh well, there is more to life. (That is ofcourse bull to me. Because gaming is my life after all.  B))

And the reason I managed to save up for a car was because it used the left over bursary money i had.

And the reason I managed to save up for a car was because it used the left over bursary money i had.

Then i guess you'd have to find another way incase you want to play Dying Light. :/

1- Techland lost $$$$$

2-Techland lost respect from me of course

3-Techland caused so many people to be sad

4-Techland is now "Just another company"

5- Even before this, Dying light is also

"Just another zombie game"

This was a game I was really looking forward too I've also been helping you techland since like 2013 and now you dissappoint us

All I know now is that Techland is not a company of its word

They always have Bulls*it excuses of why this and that and that its going to be polished while they're just ruining the game

To make this up add a mobile version thats first person then you will get fame techland

Their response would be: We need time to polish it so we can't make a mobile version.

1- Techland lost $$$$$

2-Techland lost respect from me of course

3-Techland caused so many people to be sad

4-Techland is now "Just another company"

5- Even before this, Dying light is also

"Just another zombie game"

This was a game I was really looking forward too I've also been helping you techland since like 2013 and now you dissappoint us

All I know now is that Techland is not a company of its word

They always have Bulls*it excuses of why this and that and that its going to be polished while they're just ruining the game

To make this up add a mobile version thats first person then you will get fame techland

Their response would be: We need time to polish it so we can't make a mobile version.

You're behaving like you're entitled to getting the game on pre-gen, even though you didn't pay anything yet.

I dislike that.

I understand why everyone is so ticked off but I mean the only reason they did it so the gane can be as good as possible. I mean I'm not happy about it but I understand why they are doing it. I think everyone of freaked out should take a page of HaNYolO's book

Edited by WizarD

I understand why everyone is so ticked off but I mean the only reason they did it so the gane can be as good as possible. I mean I'm not happy about it but I understand why they are doing it. I think everyone of freaked out should take a page of HaNYolO's book

If they hadn't delayed it for the second time it still would be out on last gen. But now because they delayed it, they got time to add more and push it past the capabilities of last gen. I would have been happy with how it was in the demo I played. But now I don't even get to play it.

I might be getting a newer system to feed my hunger for this game so if you are a hardcore fan just try to get a new system, Please :3

I hope I get to try this game just like anyone else. To Be Honest I think its a bit unfortunate that this late it has been said but I hope just hope that everyone who has been a fan since the start finds a way of playing this game. I may just be able to play :/

Edited by XxKIA-RAPIDzZxX

There is a really good promotion at the Microsoft Store. All X-Box 1 bundles are $359. Like say the Sunset Overdrive bundle or the Assasins Creed: Unity bundle. Bring in your xbox 360 or ps3 and they will give you $100 towards the xbox one bundles. You combine the 2 deals and you can get the xbox 1 for $259! Holy chupacabra right!? 

I for one am glad ps3 has plenty of games for everyone to play its bout time that ps4 and xb1 start getting games that ladt gen dont hold them back on

I'm actually glad they're embracing next gen and doing more with games but the reason I'm pissed is that they announced that it won't be on last gen 3 months before it is released. If they had announced that at e3 then I would be more understanding.

Edited by ZombieFreak2