user750

First Dlc. Ripoff?

Why are people acting like this has anything to do with people not beeing able to afford it?

I could go out and buy every damn game ever released on the ps4 today without thinking twice about it if I wanted to. Im not in need of money, but that doesn't change the fact that this dlc/season pass is a huge rip off

It is 1/3 of the full games price for basically no content.

Edited by DyingLighter

Why are people acting like this has anything to do with people not beeing able to afford it?

I could go out and buy every damn game ever released on the ps4 today without thinking twice about it if I wanted to. Im not in need of money, but that doesn't change the fact that this dlc/season pass is a huge rip off

It is 1/3 of the full games price for basically no content.

I'm curious how you know so much about the rest of the DLC which hasn't been released yet. Would you mind telling me next weeks lottery numbers whilst your at it?

As far as i'm concerned its 1/3 of the games full price for 2 Zones, skins/blueprints and a game mode we know absolutely nothing about....

I'm curious how you know so much about the rest of the DLC which hasn't been released yet. Would you mind telling me next weeks lottery numbers whilst your at it?

As far as i'm concerned its 1/3 of the games full price for 2 Zones, skins/blueprints and a game mode we know absolutely nothing about....

uhhm maybe because they allready announced what the rest will be, and this first one was the only one that had any chance of really adding any real value to the game ;)

The rest is just skins and a horde morde (When was the last time a game had a horde mode that was anything more than just mindnumbingly repetetive filler? There never have been a game with a horde mode that was actually worth playing)

Unless they do something completely unexpected and reinvent horde mode, then it'll just be the pit all over again

Edited by DyingLighter

uhhm maybe because they allready announced what the rest will be, and this first one was the only one that had any chance of really adding any real value to the game ;)

The rest is just skins and a horde morde (When was the last time a game had a horde mode that was anything more than just mindnumbingly repetetive filler? There never have been a game with a horde mode that was actually worth playing)

Unless they do something completely unexpected and reinvent horde mode, then it'll just be the pit all over again

Gears of war for eg. Seem to remember one Halo didn't do a bad job. 

Oh god, how i love  

If you, the customer do not think it is worth the money, don't buy it. It's that simple.

comments. It's like coming into a room where is people are arguing about something and saying something like: "well maybe they shouldn't do that?". 

Good sir, how long will it take for you to come to an understanding that we as customers talk about something BECAUSE we bought it and we don't fond with it's quality. Saying "wieeel just unbuy it!"? Fine. I'd sell my Season Pass to you! 

You ok? Fine, then move along, go buy all the skins for Evolve. People are talking about something here. 

http://img.playground.ru/images/4/5/monalisa-2.jpg This image sums up the gaming industries view on DLC and extra content in my opinion

The last few games I've bought I bought with the season pass, and to be honest the season pass has sucked for all of them.  Looks like proper expansions are a thing of the past, soon we will have to pay per quest if we keep going at this rate.

LAST SEASON PASS FOR ME, its just not worth it, just some very short game play stuff and a bunch of cosmetic chupacabra that involves very little time to create and adds very little to the game once u have played it a couple of times.  LOL, if like me your not into the multiplayer side of games, you can't even see the outfits your wearing, so basically adds nothing from that point of view.

Also if there adding all the pre-order bonus stuff as part of a DLC, well what's is the point of pre-ordering a game if your doing it to get that bonus stuff.  The industry seems to be shooting its self in the foot with this tactic, soon more and more gamers will just wait to see reviews before buying or even worse for the industry, sit back and wait for the game to go on sale with all the free stuff and extras included.

€20 to me would be a nice start to paying for my next AAA game that would cost around €60, so if season pass content is going to be as chupacabra as it has been for games lately my money will be going towards full games.

Just my point of view, not here for an argument or interested in changing anyone's view on the topic

Yeah Farcry4 is kinda the same. Really dissapointing season pass. Farcry4's is miles ahead of dying lights even though both season passes kinda suck though.

Tbh Battlefield seem to be the only game where the "season pass"/Premium is adding any real value (I mean premium actually adds more content than what was in the game to begin with. Tons of new maps, weapons and so on. Premium will extent the life of your battlefield game so much its not even funny)