Sign in to follow this  
aXe

London Comic Con News

It was announced on Steam discussions by Taj that there was going to be news announced this weekend. Certain websites also reported that on Saturday there was to be a live stream at 5pm BST but that never happened.

Can some one confirm if there was any news/footage, and therefore specifically what it was?

This is all a bit confusing at the moment.

Twitch channel reseronetwork was supposed to live stream footage of Dying Light and Hellraid. So I asked today in the stream what happened to it.

Damihl: has hellraid and dying light already been shown?
Reseronetwork: Techland actually dropped out, unfortunately.

So Techland has to give us the big news in Forum or Steam discussion right? :)

Hey guys,

Just to keep you in the loop - Techland was supposed to have a showing of both Dying Light and Hellraid at ComiCon London, but due to certain unforseen circumstances we didn't manage to arrive for the show :( So, sadly, it had to be cancelled. We're really sorry for the disappointment, we'll be showing you new, good stuff in a bit through other channels and events.

I don't mind. I know that what they will be showing us soon is going to be awesome and worth the wait. It's nice that the devs actually apologized to the fans. Most game devs won't even acknowledge you.