Sign in to follow this  
Royal Palms Resort Guide

Our Community's Michal Napora Talks About Dying Light At Bgs 2014!

Michal Napora, community extraordinaire, spoke about Dying Light and his positive experience with the Techland community at BGS 2014!  (BGS stands for Brasil Game Show. Video released to public Oct 11, 2014.) This was in Brasil, and he spoke to the beautiful interviewer Mariana Ayres. The interview also features subtitles in Brasilian Portuguese (I think).

Here is the link to the video: 

Michal is full of energy and a lot of fun. Thanks for being part of the community, and thanks to the other forum managers who continue to dialogue with us. At 4:00 in the video he talks about his experience engaging with people about Techland games. At 4:29 Mariana asks "what would you have to say to people who think this is just another zombie game?" (Mariana is excited about Dying Light, she just wants to know how Techland might respond to critics) and Michal nails it with "aww man this not just another zombie game [...] check out the parkour, check out the movement, you'll know this is not just another zombie game." Truth, spoken like a boss.

The video was fun to watch. Michal, if you see this, nice work. 

EDIT: he also says near the end "I love Brasil, I love you guys". Just a lot of positivity.

(PS. Michal spells his name 'Michal' on this forum but in the interview his name is spelt 'Michael' which I think must be a mistake.)

Edited by Royal Palms Resort Guide

I think the ch (k) is silent. Atleast, he told me it is pronounced as mihow. xP Incase i'm wrong, Michal will be probably be on it soon enough. xP

Also, i love you too Mihow! ;P Bromance!

Edited by HaNYolO

That girl was flirting with you. She was waiting for you to give her a hug Michal. You got too caught up talking about Dying Light and you missed the signs :P

Great interview. You can tell that he was really excited talking about Dying Light. 

Edited by Korrupt

Hahahahahaha!!!

Guys, I was soo nervous before that interview, you have no idea. It was my first one in Brazil. Now, I haven't watched the video (I watched the first 5 seconds, and then I had to turn it off - it's the sound of my voice that does it for me), but I remember the interview very well, and Mariana was an awesome interviewer - she was the best. 

Thanks for digging this up Royal Palms Resort Guide and glad that you guys enjoyed the interview. And Korrupt, I haven't noticed a thing. It's all about Dying Light :D