Sign in to follow this  
Champion

Hugeee Fan Since Day One, But I Have A Few Questions.

Hey guys I'm not sure if anyone from Techland is actually reading this but when I saw the presentation of Dying Light along with a release date my heart skipped a beat but I have a few questions:

1. Will firearms have mods too?

2. Is there open world pvp  ( not just be-the-zombie mode ) but can you just run up to another player and straight up break his skull with a hammer? <-- Just like the player knocked the guy out in the "Run Boy Run" trailer

3. Is this game going to be updated as to where you add more zombies, guns, mods, etc.?

LAST QUESTION: WILL THERE BE VEHICLES LIKE HELICOPTERS? omg vehicles are such a turn on, add helicopters plz, nothing too big like army jets but just simple helicopters or even a mod to turn a simple shopping cart

into like.. a shopping cart with a hot-rod engine. idk i'm just curious as to what's involved in the Dying Light future

Edited by Champion

LAST QUESTION: WILL THERE BE VEHICLES LIKE HELICOPTERS? omg vehicles are such a turn on, add helicopters plz, nothing too big like army jets but just simple helicopters or even a mod to turn a simple shopping cart

into like.. a shopping cart with a hot-rod engine. idk i'm just curious as to what's involved in the Dying Light future

They said there won't be any vehicles due to it detracting from the main gameplay feature of the game which is the park our. They also said how the park our removes the need for vehicles.

Hey there, Champion,

1. We'll be talking more about weapons and crafting quite soon, stay tuned :)

2. No, there won't be PvP outside BtZ mode. Though there are ways to troll your co-op friends if you so desire :)

3. There will be updates and DLCs for Dying Light.

Last questions - what ZombieFreak2 said. With how the game is constructed, and a total freedom of movement granted by the natural movement system, the vehicles are simply not fitting the setting and pacing of the game.

Hey there, Champion,

1. We'll be talking more about weapons and crafting quite soon, stay tuned :)

2. No, there won't be PvP outside BtZ mode. Though there are ways to troll your co-op friends if you so desire :)

3. There will be updates and DLCs for Dying Light.

Last questions - what ZombieFreak2 said. With how the game is constructed, and a total freedom of movement granted by the natural movement system, the vehicles are simply not fitting the setting and pacing of the game. 

would one of said ways to troll be the ingame voice thing, so if you shout or scream the zombies will hear it too? (don't know if that is still in the game).