Sign in to follow this  
Gimpyolman

Are You Ever Going To Patch The Game?

Question

Are you ever going to patch this game?

1).  You have really sucky save points and no ability to do a hard save in case you have to stop mid-way -- you have to do it all over

2).  The bridge has a matrix break in at times.  I climbed 8 times and it gave way under me and I found myself in water looking up at trees, houses, land, and everything else ... the way out... power down and start over -- this happened on one of the towers as well.

3).  In Extraction while in the tunnels the charcter doesn't always jump on command causing him to fall to his death and the stupid screamer/respawn point is not consitent.  I've noticed running problems (yes I tried more than one controller so it is in the game).

4).  If you are going to start me over at the starting point I should get to keep all the flares and firecrackers and whatever else I used ...

No on like trying something 30 times just to have the matrix fail and or an invisble wall knock the avatar into the pit and back to start point...

You have a very good game that could be a very great game if you tweak it a little and clean up some of the bugs.

By the way... the special weapons I got for pre-ordering are dorky stupid and fairly worthless...

1 answer to this question